Not so Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leia Evans

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Myrtle Wand, 15 1/2", Tail of Charmed Newt
Okay so Leia's been nothing but nice to everyone and it's sort of not the way I envisioned the character to be. I'm hoping she'll be a Hufflepuff so yeah she's supposed to be nice but I want her to have a bit of a mean streak to her, because of her background. :oy:

Sooo, what I'm asking is, is anyone looking for an enemy to make? :cool: :lol:

Well I can get Ava to be mean to you sonce you want to be in Hufflepuff... :)

Hehe. Maisie doesn't have friends. She's a bit of an arrogant, spoilt stuck up person who only cares about herself and how beautiful she looks. She also hates muggle borns and half bloods and thinks they don't deserve to look upon her. She is also very horrible and spiteful to people that are not pure blooded. :unsure:

Leia Evans said:
That's fine then. :lol: Poor Ava has no friends? :p
Yeah Ava doesn't have any friends... :-?

Maybe I shouldn't be that cruel to her, if Leia gets into to Hufflepuff maybe that'll be an exception :p

So maybe those Maisie want to take this :r:

Maisie Hampton said:
Hehe. Maisie doesn't have friends. She's a bit of an arrogant, spoilt stuck up person who only cares about herself and how beautiful she looks. She also hates muggle borns and half bloods and thinks they don't deserve to look upon her. She is also very horrible and spiteful to people that are not pure blooded. :unsure:
Lol, sounds like every other unsorted. :lol:

Would you care to RP then? :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back