• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Not so active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Xu-Marion

Well-Known Member
 
Messages
882
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
So lately Sarah's been kind of dead. the only Roleplays she's had lately are with her boyfriend, Kari. And even that's slowed down. So i need some more friends for Sarah. it's very hard to make enemies with her, but I'll take some of those too. So if anyone wants to bite, then come on!!!
 
GabrielGabrielGabriel!!!!!

They need to hang out X)
 
OOOH!

YES YES YES!!!

Oh BTW, did you get my message, proly... nevermind lol
 
YAY :D Do you want me to start a thread for them? (A non-tattoo-ey thread, naturally.)

AND YES I DID :D Gabriel is SO KEEN!
 
OOH YEAH! Back in buissness!!

AWesome, find him a tux!!!! I'm so happy for Cloe
 
I am i am! :D
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top