Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
The Mind
Heller Lovelies

This is Lucy Madden. She is my Muggels/Witch reporter for the Daily Prophets and my social worker part time when she not doing any news assignments. What I'm looking for us for stories I can type up and add them to the Daily Prophets! It could be about anything but mainly I want to focus on what's happening in both worlds whether it be bad/good/or the ugly. It could be about two families fueding, or I don't know some sort of wizard sickness going around, tell me anything. It just can't be to distracted (Admin approve of course) and if your interested just PM me really. Also if your in need of a social worker PM me as well. [This is sort of blah, but Its not a urgent matter so its okay. The Daily Prophets takes a while to be printed, hence its mostly Brian who takes care of the whole situation. But I want to help out at least and use Madden a little] Again I don't want to rp with her, maybe two rps dealing with childrens or interviewing a disturb person, I just want stories :)

Thankies x

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back