Not Quite Sure

Toni couldn't help but like that he called her princess. "You should have saw this one" Toni said knowing that she probably seemed insane. "But enough about the evil mermaids" She said making sure that the word evil was heard.

When Beau put his arm around her, Toni was glad that she didn't feel bad about it. Leaning a bit closer just a few centimeters, she smiled. "Oh yes you are far too special to be mean too" Toni said knowing that this was true but she hoped her tone was enough of a joking tone to make sure that Beau wouldn't get too big of a head.

"You know I think everything is going to work out" Toni said thinking more aloud than anything.

Toni smiled though as he seemed confused by her statement. God how do I explain this She thought looking up at him. "Well yeah" She began. "Everything" She said simply wondering if she should go on. Not knowing what really to say. It was all hard to explain.

"I mean I was worried that things weren't going to work out with us and I think it might" She said for the first time in the longest time sensing her cheeks blush the slightest shade of pink. I probably sound like a dork Toni thought wondering if she should have just kept her mouth shut.

Beau paused for a moment, "Really?" he said softly, his face breaking into a huge smile which he quickly supressed. Happiness was beginning to well inside of him but he tried to supress it, "Thats great," he said happily, his bright blue eyes gleaming. He smiled as she blushed, he liked that he had that effect on her. Squeezing her shoulders a little he said very quietly, "Me too,"

Toni smiled as she noticed Beau's face break into a rather big smile. Glad that she hadn't made a complete fool of herself but saying something like she had. "Yes really" She said

Her biggest worry had been that Beau didn't feel the same way about her. Even though they had seemed to click from their first meeting so much had gone on after that and after that one day when he taught her how to skate. Now when finally something could happen, Toni was glad that she had said something even a little something.

Feeling the light pressure on her shoulder, she couldn't help but be happy. The two simple words seemed to make all her problems disappear. he thinks so too Toni though feeling that her cheeks had finally gone back to their normal colour.

Beau smiled once more, "So your seriously not sick of me already?" he said laughing.
He was still having a hard time believing that she felt the same way about him, he had thought that she never would but han't she just said she did? He smiled once more, his blue eyes dancing around as he looked around then back at her again. He knew the yule ball was ages away but he was actually starting to look forward to it now.

Toni shook her head. "I told you. I could never be sick of you" She said thinking that she was starting to like the tower a bit more. It just had to be the day that Toni was trying to think things over that Beau showed up and made everything so much better. Though she was still a bit surprised.

As she glanced up making eye contact with his blue eyes that she found absolutely amazing. Had she told him that once before? If not she probably wouldn't but it was enough to think.

"We may just be a couple for the yule ball" Toni admitted though she wondered if she should of said anything. Maybe she should have just let things be at they were before. "Now I really have to get a breath taking dress" She said a small smile on her lips.

Beau grinned, "Glad to hear it," he said chuckling lightly. He just smiled as she said they might be a couple for the yule ball, he didn't want to rush her into things so he thought a dazzling smile would suffice.
"Come on, you'll look great whatever you wear," he said laughing. "You going to help me pick out my tux?" he asked, smiling.

Toni couldn't help but wonder if she had recovered from Sam and her break up too fast. Though she also knew he was probably way over it. Not that it really mattered now. Things would unfold as they were supposed to.

"I hope so" She said when Beau said she would look great in whatever she wore. "Oh of coarse I am going to help you pick out a tux" Toni said smiling. "I can't let you go shopping by yourself. You won't even try on the tux" She added with a playful eye roll as her thoughts drifted to who she would bring to help pick out her dress. Maybe Wednesday maybe even Taylor. Toni wasn't quite sure.

"Your not seriously going to make me try stuff on are you?" Beau said questioningly, he never tried anything on. That just made the whole shopping process even worse then it already was. "I wish I'd never mentioned it now," he said, his tone clearly showing he was joking.
His eyes flicked out of the window again, he saw some people flying and remembered that he probably should practise again before the next lesson. He had a horrible feeling they would be actually flying and he hadn't done particularly well on that.

Toni shrugged. "Maybe I will" She said flashing Beau a smile. Of coarse she was going to make him try on the tux before hand. That was just how it worked. "Though I promise I won't make you try on more than ten different ones" Toni said laughing a bit. She knew how much he hated shopping and her way of shopping probably wasn't going to help him love it anymore.

"Oh and you know you are happy you mentioned it" She said as her eyes glanced out the window following his. Seeing a person flying about on the broom, Toni remembered something. "We never did have that flying lesson" Toni said.

"What!" Beau said, his eyes opening wide, "I refuse to try on ten. Two at the most!" he said, thinking he probably wouldn't even want to try two on.
"I know, we should do it soon," he said, all embaressment gone he know only saw the oppertunity to spend more time with Toni, and that was always a good thing. "Whenever your ready Professor," he joked grinning.

Toni couldn't help but laugh when Beau looked so wide eyes at the amount of items she was going to make him try on. "Only two?" Toni said shaking her head. "I say three unless the first one looks absolutely wonderful then I may let you off" Toni said in a way guessing that the first tux would look good so the rest of the try ons my name be needed.

Though as they spoke of flying lessons once more, Toni nodded. "Yeah" She agreed when he said soon. "Oh whenever I'm ready" she said looking as if she was thinking. "What we have a go at it on Sunday" She said thinking that it would be the day after the flying lessons and that way neither of them had classes. "or if you want to before lessons we can do that as well" Toni said.

"Three?" Beau said his blue eyes still wide, "Well the first one will have to look wonderful," he said laughing and hoping that was the case.
He shrugged, "I would prefer to go before the lesson. But I don't mind if you don't want to," he said softly. "And we need another skating lesson don't we?" he said grinning.

Toni smiled as he still seemed rather shocked about three try on outfits. "We'll see" She said wondering how the shopping trip was going to work out. Though as long as she spent time with Beau it would all be good.

"Well then we will have to get going on that flying lesson" she said not minding doing it sooner. Even if Beau didn't care for flying, Toni hoped he would have a decent time if she was helping him at least. Yet when he mentioned another skating lesson it took quite a bit of her will power not to blush. "Yes another skating lesson should be close to the top on our list" Toni said thinking that they didn't do too much skating last time but still it was a day that she would remember for awhile.

"Great," Beau said smiling feebily, he just kept reminding himself that he would be with Toni. The flying didn't seem to bad when he put it like that. "It should be great," he said remembering their last skating lesson, his face breaking into a huge smile once more, his eye gleaming with the memory.
"Good job I bought a spare board....and lots of safety equiptment," he siad laughing.

Toni could tell that he still wasn't looking towards the flying so much. "It will be fun I promise" She said hoping that it was true. She wondered if she be a good teacher in this case. Though she didn't worry about it too much. Even if she was an awful teacher of flying it still would be enjoyable at least in her opinion.

"Well the first skating lesson was memorable so I think we may have to top it" She said flashing him a smile. "I mean maybe I could not fall once now that would be the best" she said laughing a bit as she looked away for a moment just out the window before glancing back at Beau. "I'll need the safety such" She said "But when we have that lesson is up to you" She added.

"Well then it's settled" She said running her fingers through her hair a smile on her face as he doubted they could top he last skating lesson. "Way to be negative about it" She teased slightly though she couldn't help but look forward to the skating lesson maybe a bit more so than the flying lesson.

"Oh yes well I'm going to be a pro at falling if anything" She said rolling her eyes playfully. Really she hadn't fallen too much last time. In her opinion she had done ok and after all she went fast enough to beat a snail at a race. Smiling as she recalled the memories of last time she also thought about when they would go next. "It's not really my choice." She said shrugging to show that she didnt' care when they did. "Whenever you're not busy with your social life" She said a small laugh escaping her mouth.

Beau laughed, "Okay well I'll be more positive then," he said shaking his head.
"No, you didn't fall that much before so you definatly won't know," he said honestly. "Come on Toni, stop being so indecisive," he said shaking his head, "When you want to go skating just tell me," he said stubbornly.

"Good" She said nodded her head once though she couldn't help but think that she was really positive around Beau. That normally wasn't like her and lately it was more than odd to be all positive.

Though when he said that she hadn't fallen too much, Toni just shrugged. "I fell enough" She said thinking back once more to the few falls she did have. "Oh I can be as decisive as I want" Toni said her tone as stubborn as his was. Though a smile spread on her face. "Well then why don't we go skating tomorrow and then maybe the day after that we can fly about" She added wondering if that was too soon for him.

Beau smiled, he was going to argue back about her falling but he didn't. He loved the effect she had on him, he was calm but at the same time he could feel adrenaline pumping through his veins, he smiled all the time around her. Which anyone who knew him would know that wasn't exactly normal.
"That sounds great," he said in agreement, "I think the entrance Hall is probably best for skating," he said after a moments thought, "We'll just have to make sure no professors come round," he said grinning, "I don't think they'd be too happy about two kids skating inside," he added laughing.

Toni thought about skating in the entrance hall. That would be quite a sight if someone did walk in on them but Toni wasn't too worried about it. Though Toni had not spent much time in the entrance hall other than the day of sorting and that one day that she hung out with Beau. It seemed like a nice enough place, big and rather empty. "Sounds like it will work" Toni said "As long as we don't get caught that is" She said laughing a bit as the image of a Professor coming in when Toni was attempted to skate. Probably get detentions out of that one, but it would be well worth it.

"I'm not going to have to wake up early am I?" Toni asked smiling a bit her tone joking.

Beau laughed, "No I'm afraid I don't do early mornings," he said shaking his head. "I'm thinking mid morning, afternoon," he suggested with a grin. He was usually the last one awake in his dorm, which suited him just fine.
He hoped this skaing session would be as eventful as the last one.

Toni let out a small sigh of relief. Though a smile was still on her face. "Good I hate mornings" She said realizing that this was rather true. If classes were later in the day she would be so much happier. "Mid morning, afternoon sounds great" Toni said looking forward to their skating lesson.

Glancing out the window once more and for only a moment, she spoke. "I should really head out now" She said not really wanting to leave but thinking that she might as well get something done that she really hadn't been able to yet, maybe even a bit of sleep that she always seemed to be lacking.

"I'll see you tomorrow" She said "Don't forget now" She teased slightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back