Not Quite Sure

Beau shrugged, "I just know," he said simply, he never tried clothes on that was a waste of time and effort. He just bought what he thought would look good, it usually worked.
"Yes I think I'm going," he said, "I'm not dressing up Toni," he said shaking his head, "Infact thats just made me want to change my mind again," he said his tone suggesting he wasn't going, but the smile on his face saying he was.

Toni smiled slightly "I guess you are just that good" She said teasing of coarse. Though as he said that he was going but not dressing up, Toni knew she shouldn't have pushed it right now. Maybe she would be able to talk him into it later on. She would at least try.

"Oh you are so going" she said pushing him playfully. "You have to go. If you don't go I won't" She said crossing her arms though really she was all joking. Toni was going to the Halloween feast and the smile on Beau's face said he was going as well.

"Now your putting me under pressure," Beau said chuckling slightly, "But I know you would go even if I didn't. I'm special, but not that special," he said laughing.
"But seriously I mean its only food right? Nothing special," he said, if you had to dress up maybe going wasn't the best plan, afterall it wasn't anything special.

Toni shook her head. "No if you don't go I won't go" Toni said even more stubbornly. She was determied to make sure that he went. Though as Beau continued to keep saying that it wasn't a big deal, Toni rolled her eyes.

"Plus you can't leave me alone at this thing" Toni said as she stuck her lip out so that she looked like she was pouting. Her eyes got really big and she began to do her little puppy dog pout. "Please" She said trying so hard not to smile or burst at laughing right now.

"Sure, sure," Beau said shaking his head, aware of her stubborn tone but dismissing it. "I doubt you'll be alone in a Hall full of people," he said chuckling slightly. He looked at the pouting face she was pulling and began to laugh, "Oh how can I resist that face?" he said grinning.

"You can't" She said simply when Beau asked how he could resist the face. She smiled a bit. Though she wasn't going to push the matter any more. He was going to go to the Halloween feast and that was final, at least in Toni's mind it was. Though she couldn't help but wonder if he would really dress up or not.

"I should probably dress up as an angel or something like that" Toni said letting out a small smile "Something as fitting as that" She rolled her eyes knowing that half of the school would doubt that an angel costume was fitting at all.

Toni put on a face of false shock. "I think I should take offense to that" Toni said though her face only held the shock look for minutes until it broke into a small smile. "Yes Beau" She said wondering why he didn't want to dress up. "Even guys dress up" She added thinking about what he could be. "Just be a surfer or something" She said rolling her eyes playfully.

Beau laughed, "Come on you know your a devil, angles are too innocent," he said winking. "No, I have it. You should dress up as a princess," he said, referring to the nickname he hadn't used in quite a while.
"You know I might just do that," he said laughing, afterall he had enough surf gear. He still couldn't believe guys would do something as feminine as to dress up, it just sounded wrong/

Toni laughed a bit. "I guess you may be right" She said thinking about the costume she had to in mind. Though when Beau said she should be a Princess, Toni couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "You know people think I am a princess enough without me dressing up like one" Toni said though she bet he was referring to the nickname that he called her, though not for awhile now.

Yet as Beau actually said he was considering dressing up, Toni tried to hide the winning smile that appeared on her face. She knew he would give in or at least she hoped he would. Toni twirled her hair for a bit as she thought about the Halloween feast and then the Yule ball. She was going to have to look her best for both of them.

Beau laughed "I guess," he said, "But still," he said.
He spotted the smile of triumph on her face, "I said I might do that, not that I'm definatly dressing up," he said stubbornly.
"But it should be a laugh," he said shrugging. "Is there a reason your alone up here?" he asked, Toni was never usually on her own. As far as he could tell.

Toni smiled slightly though she didn't point out that wearing surfing or skating gear to a Halloween party would be considered dresssing up. She wasn't going to ruin it, the chance that he might just dress up even the slightest bit. Yet when he asked why she was up here all alone, Toni thought back to why she had come up to the towers in the first place.

"Well I think I really just wanted to think about a few things" Toni said thinking now how all those things didn't seem as important as they were when she first arrived. "And why did you decide to wonder up here?" Toni asked. Maybe the towers were so bad after all.

Beau laughed, "I never would have thought you were the type for peace and quiet," he said winking. "yeah just wondering around," he siad, his mind flicking back to the last time he had tried to explore, he had ended up in the hospital wing.
"Kind of empty up here isn't it?" he said glancing around, it was just empty classrooms and silence. "I haven't seen you around alot, where've you been hiding?" he said half smiling.

As he said she really didn't seem the type for peace and quiet she had to agree. "I'm usually not only when I actually have to think about things" she said rolling her eyes not wanting to think about them again. It was all over and done with. Toni just had to move on and forget. Though as Beau said it was rather empty up here she let out a small laugh.

"Don't let this place fool you. It's supposed to be one of the main places that people share secrets they shouldn't or conflict occurs" Toni said thinking that when she first heard Isabella tell her that she didn't believe it but after this short time in Hogwarts New Zealand, she believed it, she actually lived it.

Though when he asked where she had been hiding, Toni shrugged. "Spent most my time outside believe it or not." She added a false shock look on her face. Laughing a bit. "Though you haven't been the easiest person to find either" She added.

"Well there's a first time for everything, Toni...thinking,." Beau said in mock suprise.
"Huh, seriously?" he said, looking around the empty tower it was quite hard to believe, "Doesn't seem like the place for fights," he said honestly, but then again neither did a first floor corridor empty classroom.
He laughed, "Oh been getting back to nature have you? Nice," he said grinning. "You obviously haven't been looking hard enough," he said shrugging, a boyish grin on his face. "I'm sure you've been far to busy too look for me," he said shaking his head. "What with all this thinking you've been doing," he said, once again turning it into a joke.

Toni stuck out her tongue at Beau when he commented on her thinking. "You are so mean to me" She said though she was teasing of coarse. She knew he didn't mean it unlike many who thought she was just some dumb blonde. "Though yeah this tower is quite famous for stuff like that. I swore never to come up here again and yet here I am" Toni said shrugging wondering why she had even come up here in the first place. Though she was happy that she did.

Rolling her eyes playfully as he said that she was getting back into nature. "No I just go bored of staying in the common room. Though after being pulled into the lake I am not so fond of the outdoors anymore" Toni said laughing a bit. At the time the mermaid that pulled her in had a death wish but now it seemed funny.

"And yes I was looking. Even with all the thinking I had to do" She said shaking her head at him. Though she couldn't believe how much better she felt from the start of the conversation when she was still in her little rut. "And ever since you're birthday I would imagine that you were out hanging with one of those other girls, not even bothering to even think about finding me" Toni said rolling her eyes.

"You know you love it," Beau said grinning. "You must be drawn to the place," he said rolling his eyes and laughing a little.
"You got pulled into the lake?" he asked, trying to keep a straight face at this revelation, though he was curious about who would pull Toni into the lake.
"Ah come on, you know your my main girl," he said grinning and ruffling her hair, his jokey attitude hiding how true that statment was.

Toni coudlnt' help but smile "I will not admit to anything" she said though really she didn't mind the teasing at all. Though when he asked about being pulled into the lake, Toni was surprised he hadn't broken out in laughter. That one dumb Gryffindorh had, though Toni told him off and walked away with her head held high just a bit wet.

"Yeah some dumb mermaid pulled me in" Toni said rolling her eyes. "That water is so just....ew" She added laughing a bit not able to explain how she had fallen into a small thing of murk or mug or whatever you called it. It took Toni two washes of her outfit to get the smell of lake off of it.

Main girl Toni thought as Beau said it but she could tell that his tone was only joking. As he ruffled her hair, Toni acted shocked. "You did not just mess up my hair" She said running her fingers through it in attempt to get it back to normal though her face soon broke into a smile. "If you were anyone else I'd kill you" She teased.

"We've been up here for awhile" Toni commmented seeing that the people that were once outside had gone back inside the castle. Not that Toni really wanted to go back to the common room.

"A mermaid?" Beau said, "Thats kind of....strange," he said laughing. "What it actually pulled you into the water?" he said shaking his head.
"But I'm not anyone else, I'm me. So you can't kill me," he said, side smiling.
"Sick of me already?" he said shaking his head, "You know I'm not imprisioning you, you can leave when you want," he joked rolling his eyes slightly.

"Yeah a mermaid" Toni said thinking that it was a boy mermaid did that make it a merman? Toni wasn't sure neither did she care about the proper term for the stupid creature that had pulled her in. "Yeah I guess plenty of people actually like swimming in the lake with those things" Toni said thinking how she would rather have a pool any day. "Though I swear I am never going to go down there alone again. I'll have to bring you for back up" She said smiling.

Rolling her eyes as he said Toni couldn't kill him. So true though. "Well consider youself special then" Toni mentioned as she shook her head at his next comment. "No of coarse not" She said laughing a bit at his next comment. "No I just didn't want you to feel like you had to stay up here with me" Toni added. "I mean you could totally be sick of me by now just too nice not to say anything" Toni added laughing a small bit.

Beau laughed, "Aww did the weird creature scare you?" he said rolling his eyes, "But just call when you fancy visiting your mermaid again," he said smiling.
"Oh I do," he joked when she said he should consider himself special, afterall he didn't want her to think he was being big headed. "Toni, would I ever be too...nice,[/]" he siad the word with a hint of distaste, "To tell anyone the truth?" he said laughing. "And I don't think I could get sick of you," he added quietly.

"No that creature didn't scare me" Toni said realizing that it really didn't. If anything it just made her rather angry. "And I will drag you down to the lake with me if I spot another mermaid" Toni said though her voice hinting on joking she was rather serious. Not for awhile would she go near the lake and almost ruin another outfit.

Laughing a bit more when Beau said the word nice with a bit of distaste in his voice. "No I don't believe you could ever be too nice" She said never really seeing Beau be dreadful towards anyone. He was always nice around her though usually when they did hang out they were alone or like at his party surrounded by friends. "I've actually never seen you be too mean to anyone though" She commented allowed. Though she had no doubt that he could be.

Though when he said he couldn't get sick of her, Toni could only smile. "Don't say that quite yet. A whole night at the Yule ball with me might get you saying something completely different."

Beau laughed, "Oh you'll drag me will you?" he said shaking his head.
"I'm selective," he said shrugging, "I'm nice to you, not everyone," he said grinning wickedly, "But if you want me to be mean to you..." he said, one eyebrow raised.
"Ah I don't think I'll change my mind," he said shaking his head.

Toni smiled "Oh coarse I will drag you to save me from the evil mermaids" Toni said laughing a bit at how odd evil mermaids sounded. Well they really were or at least that was one, dragging Toni into the lake as it had. "oh selective I see" Toni said knowing that it seemed just right. Toni was the same way though her selection was only a few people, She guessed Beau's was the same.

"oh come off it" She said playfully nudging him. "You couldn't be mean to me if you tried" She said glad that Beau had said his never comment. Maybe he wouldn't get sick of her. Maybe everything was finally going to work out. Toni could only hope.

Beau raised one eyebrow, "Toni, princess. Seriously, I doubt the mermaids are evil," he said, casually putting one arm around her shoulders. It felt good to be able to do that without feeling guilty, he began to slowly walk nudging her with him.
"You're right," he said laughing, "But I could try," he said grinning. "Just like you couldn't be mean to me, could you?" he said, "I'm far too special,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back