Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Rigid Black Walnut Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Niklaus wasn't big lover of crowded places and especially loud ones, but he was a big lover of free food and perfect chances to see other people drama. It was always way more interesting than his own. So it wasn't a big surprise to see him at some corner, next to the table with snacks and leaned in the wall as watching other people dance, laugh and have time of their lives. How other people from their clan got pairs and didn't cause any drama with them? Nick loved his family, but it didn't change the fact that all of them were some freaks with too different personalities for someone who lived together.

Indi showed up the the ball for one reason and that was because it was the only thing to do. After exams she wanted to celebrate and the only place to do that was at a stupid dance. She considered not going but the only thing worse that a dance was being the only one in your dorm not at said dance. She weaved through the crowd until she found the snack table and loaded up a plate. It didn't take long to find a quiet corner but she wasn't exactly alone. A slightly older boy apparently had the same idea and was already camped out there. "Found anything good?" she asked and gestured to the crowd of students. "I heard at least one couple breaks up every year." she said before turning her attention to the crowd, content to just watch the awkward couples.

Nick just noticed Anna with first year and grinned. Then he took of his plate a cupcake and noticed also with younger boy, and started to grin even more. How perfect was to be in Hogwarts with a lot of cousins, perfect for him, cause he had a chance to see how awkward it all will go. "Depends on what you find good," he looked at girl and just gave her a little welcoming nodd. "This year no break ups yet, but I'm hoping that this year won't be an exception." Niklaus would rub his hands together, if not the same cupcake in his other hand. "Im Niklaus, by the way." he wasn't a bad guy, so he smiled at girl as called his name.

Indi shrugged when he asked about what she thought was good. "I don't know." she said and thought about it. "Any arguments or awkward dancing?" she asked. She was sure there would be some kind of drama going on tonight, it probably just hadn't started yet. "Nice to meet you." she said a bit over formally but she smiled at him. "I'm Indira. But you can call me Indi." she explained.

Niklaus chuckled as she asked and then leaned a bit closer to her as some gossip girl. "No arguments yet, awkward dances almost to everyone, but look at these blind date pairs. Almost all of them looks so awkward, but no real drama yet," he smiled and then chuckled again as she became a bit formal for a moment. He didn't answer to the thing that it was nice to meet her, cause if he felt about this conversation, he would be already on his way to another corner. "Indi. Sounds good. Call me Nick, if you want to." he shrugged and started to play with his cup. "Let me guess, you came to the ball just for the food. You look like you could get a date easily," he had a ton of girl cousins, but he still didn't know how to say compliments. But he also didn't see the difference between his two cousins, so it wasn't anything new, he just didn't pay attention to details.

"Oh yeah!" Indi said excitedly. She had almost forgotten the clubs had organized that event again and she let out a laugh when she spotted some of them, shifting their weight uncomfortably as they had trouble even looking at each other. She smiled and nodded when he said she could call him Nick. She always appreciated others who went by shortened names. "Thanks?" she said warily and her smile faltered a bit when he mentioned she could easily get a date. As if getting a date was that important to her. "But I don't exactly want a date." she said firmly. She had plenty of other more important things to spend her time and energy one than romantic endeavors. "Not exactly. I mostly come to people watch but the food helps." she shrugged. "I also didn't feel like being in the dorm all alone." she admitted in a quieter voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back