Not being in class

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Thought Hoshi had been good about going to class, though not about tuning in Homework, she felt she needed a brake. The class where getting more challenging but they where not anything she would pay attention too. The pain in her heat was something she was getting used to now. Slowly, she knew, very slowly it would start going away and she would be alright again. Maybe next year she would be more open to other boys. Hoshi shook those thoughts out of her head as she played with a muggle hankie sack. The point of the game was to not let it touch the ground.

As Hoshi played she kept an eye out for teachers with the day off. They could be roaming the halls. She knew most of her friends where in class and would be for the next few hours so she had this time to herself.. The sack trumped on her heavy boots which she had chosen to replace the marie jaines with today. She hated those shoes. They pinched because they where still relatively new but it gave her an excuse not to ware them. With the halls empty and quiet sound of her playing seemed echo though. Hoshi laughed softly at the slight creepiness of it.

Larissa had decided not to go to Potions; she was half way down the winding stairs when she crept back up, glancing behind her to check no-one had seen.
She pulled out her wand, deciding to blast the first person she met.
As Larissa walked, she heard someone in a corridor, they sounded alone.
Preparing herself, Larissa jumped round the corner and was about to cast a spell when saw-
"Hoshi, it's you!" Larissa felt dumb for saying this and quickly said, "You're not going to potions either?"

Libby had no lessons today, and was wandering around on her own thinking wether or not lissy had stopped being so stubborn towards her. Just as she walked round the corner she saw Lissy and Hoshi, and she sighed before calling out, "Hi. Hey Hoshi i haven't seen you for ages. How you doing?" she asked casually walking over to them.

Larissa glared at Libby. She's not worth it, she's not worth it.. She repeated to herself in her head as her hand almost flicked a spell at Libby.

Hoshi, having herad the sound of her footsteps a mile a way didn't lose track of the small felt ball. "Nope I have decided to take the day off today. You too I see, that's cool." She said with a bright smile. She was happy that she wasn't the only one that found the class dull. Or maybe it was because she didn't want to be cooped up today. There was a good chance that they where going to get cought out here but really most of the teachers where in their classrooms boring the hell out of their students. "Heads up." She said suddenly kicking the sack over Lissy. "No hands only feet." She said quickly while it was in the air. "Hey Libby-chan, you skipping or no classes today?" She asked with a bright smile on her face.

Larissa kicked the felt ball off the floor and bounced it against a wall before sending it back to Hoshi.
"It's like a prison here," Larissa said, her concertration on the felt ball.
"I never get to have fun anymore.."

Hoshi shook her head. "And the lessons are not all that hard. I got the levitation spell in one go." She said catching the ball on her knee then bouncing it a few times before sending it to Libby. "At least it's not like an oven out here. Have you noticed that it gets really hot in the potions classroom sometimes?" She asked Lissy.

Libby smirked, "A pretty good prison though," she said, referring to the lake ect. Catching the ball, she bounced it a few times on her foot, before hitting really hard against the floor in lissys direction.

(duno wt to rit...im rl im effing nevous for 2moz..i gotta do my presentation and i stil hve no idea wt im gonna do..ill RP later wen i sorted it out)

Larissa smiled at Hoshi, a smile that seemed to brighten the hall.
"Very hot and very stuffy- I wish they did potions somewhere cooler." Larissa sighed.
She saw Libby kick the ball towards her; She had heard Hoshi say no hands and Larissa had learnt a great spell.. In a matter of seconds she made her decision:
"Depulso!" She shouted at the ball, pointing her wand at it.
The ball whizzed up in the air towards Libby's face.

Libby watched the ball pretending to suddenly be very interested in it rather than talking. When it came flying towards her head she ducked, knowing she wouldn't have enough time to get out her wand to protect herself. She watched it, still crouched, as it bounced off the wall behind her, and only stood up again after it headed back in the direction of Larissa.

Hoshi saw this and smirked but she got another idea. "Accio Sack!" She cried. "Keep it in the air!" She said as she moved so the ball shot passed her. She watched the ball start to drop at her side but would ether of them be fast enough call it fourth in the air. Hoshi laughed. It seemed like the first time in a long time she was having fun after the whole Halloween set up. She missed it already.

Larissa concertrated on the ball.
"Accio" she said as she stood in front of Libby for a moment before jumping out of the way and hoping the ball would smack Libby in the face for being so smug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back