Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Banner Request Form
Character's Name:November Finn Albertson
Banner Type: Standard, I would say.
*Banner Size: 500x250
Celebrity you're using: Willow Shields
Images on banner: Any of these: 1 or 2 or 3
*Background Image: Whatever looks best. Here is a link to her aesthetics Pinterst for ideas.
*House Crest/Scitorari Mark:Maybe Hufflepuff if it looks nice
Text on banner:'November Finn Alberton' and 'An Autobiography'
*Fonts on banner: One text simple like Moon Flower(doesn't need to be moon flower) and the other this curvy font: Wilderness Typeface So her name in one font and the other text in the other if that makes sense.
*Colour Scheme: I would stay close to Hufflepuff colors.
*Border colour/size: None if you can avoid it, but maybe thin black if looks best.
Links:nah
*Other:Basically I'd like a banner that looks like it could be an online "book cover" for her autobiography. If that makes sense. I'd still like it be like a banner in that it's not just the picture with words but edited like a typical banner would be, something creative because ya'll are so creative and I know you can do it :) Also thanks :) I love ya! :hug:

Ah new options as the website has gone down. Sadly I can't actually remember what photos the original ones were but I like these as well.
one or 2 or 3

I gave it a go!

iLwifCu.png

DNoq55f.png

Two color options for you

I don't know if this was what you had in mind but let me know what you think!

You're amazing and I'm the dumbest person, I spelled her name wrong in the request xD I really like the first one! But could you maybe flip the fonts around so the smaller text is more readable? And also her name is November Finn Albertson. sigh. That was not your fault I shouldn't request things late at night! Seriously this is the cutest thing!

Whoops that's what I get for blindly copy pasting xD

qx7wDs8.png

How's this? Is this what you meant with flipping the fonts?

Yay :D No problem!
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back