Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella was not wearning a dress but she got her own style and she looked good. Now she was running fast closer to table and she was to hungry. Now a little slowly she started eat salad and later something more. But she soon hoped see her brother and Louis.

@Louis Vernier
@Parker Reed

Parker was there again and he had no idea what he was going to do there. Probably be a thirdwheel with the fact that he wasn't going to be just with Bella but also that Vernier boy... Wasn't he Lucie's twin? Probably. "Uhm, what are we going to do?" Reed awkwardly stood behind Bella, partly trying to hide behind her.

When Parker was walking here Bella was a little shoked about his hat. Where was that hat. "Are you going fishing?" She was a little taste him and laughed and why he was hide from her back. "Well we can now eat and wait for Louis. Here, i bring yelow skittles. Don't worry and he is nice person." Bella gave him skittles and finished salad and it was time for that meat who looked amaizing.

Parker got confused about her comment about fishing, until he noticed what she was looking at. "Oh, I thought that a new hat could be pretty cool, should I take it off? Does it look bad? You don't like it?" he immediately got insecure about his outfit, did it actually look bad? "Oh, the red ones," he took the yellow pack of skittles from Bella and handed her the red ones instead. "Huh, eat? Alright, I totally can do it," he got a sudden boost of energy as he approaches the food, he tried to pick up the one he liked the most and in the end, went with a full plate of salad, potatoes and some meat. Yeah, Bella and Louis totally can go and do the dancing, Parker was going to eat. "Uhm, how did you two actually meet?" He at least tried to keep the conversation going, so it didn't look like he was there just to eat. Even if he honestly was there only for that.

''I don't wanted be rude, sorry! I can give you my black hat if you want?'' She asked and take off his head hat and gave him black hat. Now, was perfect and he looked better without that hat. ''Thanky, you always think of me to'' Bella give her brother big hug and let him go. It was so sweet of him and she loved red skittled and always helped her study. '' I always like Hogwarts food'' She smiled. '' Do i need blame me that i forgot? I was so hard study exam then i forgot.'' She needed now remember try how she met Louis. But right now food helped remember something?

Louis was running a little late to the ball, but to be fair, he was feeling a little nervous about attending anyway. There were going to be a lot of people there, but the boy just hoped that his ordinary suit and tie would help him blend into the crowd. He entered the Great Hall and began looking around for people he knew. He wondered if the boys from Brotherhood were going to be there until he spotted his good friend Elizabella. She was hanging out and eating skittles with a Slytherin boy, and so Louis approached them. "Hey." he said, mostly to Elizabella as he gave the boy a nod.

"No, no, keep yours!" Parker wanted to insist but Bella did anyway, he just corrected it and smiled awkwardly. Her hat was a bit too small on him. When she thanked and hugged him, Parker just let her do it and lightly hugged her back. He was feeling a bit awkward as he noticed Charlie with some boy in the hall, something weird just didn't let him stay unbothered. Tho Bella continuing to talk, reminded Parker couldn't just stare at Charlie and that boy as some freak, so he turned back to his sister and nodded to everything she said. "Sure, can't blame you for that," he awkwardly put his hands up as saying that she won and can't be blamed, and then Louis came over. Parker gave an awkward nod with his head back at him.

She looked with her eyebrows to her brother and how he acting weird and looked something.'' If you wanna go, then you can!'' she was a little upset that he looked for somoune and don't wanted spend time with her to. When Louis came then she was glad to see him. ''Hi, this is my brother Parker and he always is shy when he meet new people and this is Louis. My best friend.'' She smiled finished hear meal.

Louis smiled at the younger Slytherin boy as Elizabella introduced him as her brother, before then adding that he was quite shy. "That's okay." he said in return, knowing exactly how it felt to be shy. It explained why the Slytherin wasn't saying too much. He felt flattered when Elizabella said that him and her were best friends, and Louis felt similarly. "Are you guys twins? I'm also a twin." Truthfully, Louis hadn't met many twins at Hogwarts and it would be great to meet some.

Parker lightly shook his head when Bella said that he can go. "Nah, he's on a date," and that mean that he wasn't going to mess it up for him. And then she introduced him to Louis and gave a light smile, feeling that blush was coming up even more. He muttered a light "thank you" at Louis when he said that it's okay. "Uhm, we aren't relates actually. We just have grown up side to side and our families are really friendly," he quietly explained, still kinda staying behind Bella. He surely was way taller than she was but it felt more safer to be behind her. "Is Lucie your twin? We are in the same Quidditch team," Quidditch felt like a better way to make Parker feel comfortable.

"So, he is your crush?" She curios smiled to Parker. She wanted that her brother was happy. It was a girl our boy. It was not a matter and she just wanted that he was happy in his life. " and i was realy unlacky if i not met Parker in my life."They both have a good memories together and always good tradition and always wached togther Netflix.

Louis nodded as the boy told him that they weren't twins and were in fact just really good friends whose families were very close to each other. Louis wished his parents had been friends with people with children around his age, as that would definitely make it easier for him. He smiled as Bella chimed in, happy that she had another good friend she could turn to. The Hufflepuff then nodded at the boy's question. "Yeah, she's my twin. She's keeper on the team. Are you the alternate?" he asked, remembering Lucie being very excited that she managed to get the full position over a second year boy. He never understood why it meant so much to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back