Nooks and Cranies

Hoshi turned swiftly. "Thank you. Yes even in Slytherin. There are a few I know will ruin my fun." She said with a sigh. She looked at Emma grining. She was inviting her to join in when she wanted. She was hoping to make a few Slytherin friends other than Henric who she wasn't even sure was her friend. Most of them rubbed her the wronge way though.

"Well, dont let them catch you."Darren said with a grin as he continued walking."Where are we going anyway?"He asked.

Hoshi shrugged. "I don know. I was just exploring the castle seeing what trouble I can get myself into." She said with a grin. She spyed another suit of armor behind Darren and her hand drifted onto her pants pocket. "I had thought of something but I don know if you will tell on us or not." She said innnocence in her voice.

((Hope you don't mind me joining. If so I can edit ))

Toni had been wondering the third floor corridor alone. She seemed to not run into anyone for awhile. Though she was hoping to run into Sam, Knight, Beau, Jake or just about anyone that she cared for. Though sometimes Toni just didn't have the best of luck. As she walked futher on she noticed three people. Hoping that she would like at least one of them she didn't turn in the other direction and walk on. But as she noticed the group to consist of Hoshi, Darren and a girl that Toni did not seem to know, Toni was tempted to walk right on by.

Yet she didn't know how to manage that without saying a word. Instead she decided to stay maybe have a bit of fun. "Hey" Toni said to the small group of three. She turned to Hoshi "I haven't seen you around the common room. I had the feeling that you were either very busy or completely avoiding me" Toni said trying to act nice, a fake smile on her face. "So what are you all up to?" She asked

((Na I need a bit of confict here))

Hoshi groaned internally. She avoided Toni to keep Toni safe. If her temper fleared she might end up sending Toni to hospital wing and Hoshi would get detention for something that was not fun but would have felt good. "Not being with you but that pleasent moment is over." She said her voice syrupy sweet but with a bit of bite to it. "We here just here hoping to find something intresting." She added. She was defetly not going to let Toni in on the fun she was planing to have even is she was dating one of her better friends.

Toni didn't smile as she normally would have done. "Well sorry to ruin your moment" She said. And Sam thought that Hoshi didn't exactly hate Toni. Well at least the feelings were mutally. "Well interesting is always good" Toni said her tone of voice was rather bored. "But around here I haven't found anything" She said looking at the girl that she hadn't met before. She seemed a bit older, maybe. Toni could really tell.

"well I have nothing better to do but tag along" Toni said a smile imprinted on her face though obviously force "Quite sad actually" she added. How could the best thing that Toni could find to do was hang out with Hoshi and some Hufflepuff as well as girl who seemed too quiet for Toni's liking. "So where are we headed?" Toni asked

Hoshi breathed deeply somewhat and rolled her eyes. "If ya wanna." She said then looked at Derren. She bit her lip then smiled. "Emma-chan and I where painting the bottems of the suits of armor's feet to see if they really do move when no one is looking. Take this and do the one behind you I'll keep Blondy busy." She whispered into his ear. The way she tiptoed made it look a bit like she was flirting while she sliped the paint marker from her own pocket to his.

Turning to Toni she put her hands behind her back. "Now that that's over. No where in particuler I was hoping to find a passage way out of the school or something. This is Emma-chan by the way." She said pointing at Emma with her cartoon smile. She would do her best to not let Toni see what they where up to.

Toni knew that Hoshi was thrilled to have her tag along. Gosh Toni wasn't too happy. She should be doing a million and one things, hanging out with people that really mattered but no instead she was going to hang out with this group. Rolling her eyes very obviously as Hoshi and Darren basically flirted. Of coarse Hoshi would go as low to a Hufflepuff Toni thought before catching herself Sam's different She thought right after.

The group was up to something but Toni really didn't care too much for the matter. Probably some stupid muggle trick that Hoshi came up with. It seemed so much up Hoshi's alley, or at least Toni thought so. "oh a passage way. Well at least you are doing something rather interesting. I could of swore you be up to something stupid. Maybe I was wrong about you" Toni said shaking her head soon after "Then again I'm never wrong" She added

Though as Hoshi introduced Emma Toni turned to face her. "Nice to meet you Emma" Toni said putting on her best nice act.

Darren nodded at Hoshi and took the paintmaker then glared at Toni as he read her thoughts before he said."I will try and find one Hoshi." He was only using this as an excuse so Toni didnt figure out what they were doing, he walked over to the figure and pulled the paint out and painted it quickly then shoved it back into his pocket. Darren walked over to Hoshi and said."Theres no secret entrances over there"He smiled innocently at Toni.

(mind if I join?)

Angel glided along the corridors of the school, dark clothes so she would be spotted as easily. She wanted to pull a massive prank, but what? She wandered around, black robe fluttering around like a butterfly. Her brown hair, the colour of chocolate, was lose and wavy, going down to her elbows. Stupid Star, taking all my stuff. she cursed her sister for taking all her pranking things out of her bag.

Angel turned a corner, and saw four students standing around, one looked older than the rest. She recognised Darren from the ice-cream parlor, but she didn't think she knew the rest. "Mind if I join you guys?" she asked, hearing them talk about finding a secret passage.

(Sure.)

Darren seen Angel and smiled at her then said."Hey Angel, sure you can, we are just looking for a secret entrance leading somewhere." He looked at Hoshi and held back the need to grin.

Toni could tell that Hoshi and Darren had something going on but really Toni couldn't care less. Not right now. Maybe they would find a secret passageway and the day would be all worth while or maybe she was just wasting her time with this group. That wouldn't be anything new. Soon another girl seemed to come up. Her name was Angel as Toni figured out. Toni had only met one Angel before yet now there were two. Common name now She thought as she flashed the girl a small smile "Why not. This group couldn't get much more pathetic" Toni said

"I'm Toni by the way" Toni said introducing herself but not bothering to extend her hand. Toni learned early on that that was just a waste of her precious time.

Hoshi rased her eyesbrow and held back the urge to try and hit Toni again. Instead she said. "Of course I wouldn't be up to something stupid. I'm not you." She said taking a stab at her but her voice was still sweet. 'That too bad Derren we have to keep looking there is bound to be something intresting here. Maybe they hide stuff in the third floor or something" She said eagerly. Hoshi sliped a paint marker out of her back pack and sliped into her own pocket. "Angel-chan!' She said in a sing song voice and walked over to her. "How Ravenclaw house?" She asked with a bright cartoon smile on her face.

Toni wondered if she was getting on Hoshi's nerves yet. She hoped so. It was always amusing when she did. Though this time she really had no one that liked her to protect her. Maybe I should lay off a bit Toni thought thinking about how she may not want to go around with a black eye or worse.

"Oh Hoshi you are so funny" Toni said smiling fakely hating the girl very much. As of now Toni can't even remember why she hated Hoshi or what even started it but she just did. It was like it was always meant to be. Though as Hoshi was talking to Angel Toni just tuned her out.

Darren looked at Toni and though that she was causing trouble but just smirked and turned away."Course there is."Darren said then stayed quite.

(lol..i no i keep joining wiv u darren, plz tel me to go away lol if u want me to stop enterin all da sme topics as u :p )

Libby joined them. She looked an Toni, she had never met her before. She smiled. She had known though of the other girl, Hoshi. She looked at the floor.

Toni noticed another girl walk up to them. Toni waited for a hey or anything to show that she knew someone in the group and wasn't just some random freaky girl. Though as the newly arrived girl just looked at the floor Toni scoffed. "And You Are?" She asked her voice wasn't the most pleasant. It was bad enough Toni had no other plans but to be with this group but she wasn't going to let any random girl walk up and say nothing. An introduction or anything was needed. Maybe Toni was just better wandering the halls alone. The thought of doing so seemed strong, overall Toni decided to wait a bit.

((Lol :p ))

Darren smiled as he seen Libby and hugged her."Hey Libby, you alright?"He asked her then looked at Toni as he heard her voice, it was always so cold.

As Darren and the new girl hugged Toni rolled her eyes. She should have figured that girl was someone that hufflepuff knew. Probably a hufflepuff herself Toni thought. "Ok" Toni said having enough of standing in the hallway with the likes of these people. "Nice to meet you Emma and Angel" Toni said not caring if she really meant it or not. She wasn't sure if she liked either of the two girls. They seemed to quiet for her liking.

"I'm out of here though." Toni said leaving with a simple hair flip. Toni walked down a few fleets of stairs until she reached the Slytherin common room in which she sat down on the couch wondering where everyone was.

Hoshi thumped Toni in the back as she left. "I'll be seeing you soon." She said smiling. Her other hand was slipping the paint marker from her own pocket into somewhere on Toni. No reason she could not be framed for this. Hoshi was planing on clearing out before they got cought.

As soon as Toni was out of ear shot Hoshi turned to the other's and sighed. "Well that was about as pleasent as getting a tooth pulled." She said rolling her eyes. "Hey Libby, I'm Hoshi." She said offering the new girl her hand.

Libby hugged him back. When Tari left she said, "I..what? Why did she leave? Did i do somthing wrong?" She asked.

Libby smiled. "Hey. Nice to meet you." At least this girl seemed to like her, unlike the last one.

Hoshi rolled her eyes. "No you didn't do anything wronge Libby-chan Toni-chan just has a stick so far up her ass I'm surpised she can sit down right." She said looking at the way Toni left. Toni could really be a wench when she wanted to be and she still didn't know what Sam saw in her but Hoshi couldn't really be bothered at the moment.

(I could have sworn I replied to this O.O)

Angel let her mind drift as the others talked. She thought about her aunt, and wondered how she was doing. Probably bustling around, cooking or whatever, as usual. she decided. Star would be at school now, being her usual bossy, popular self. Her parents.... might be in Italy or some far-flung corner of the world, painting their little hearts out. And... no. She didn't want to imagine what it could be like if her twin had survived.

She often imagined things like this, but she didn't want to. Her eyes re-focused, and she noticed Toni had gone, and another girl had arrived. She listened to Hoshi, and smiled faintly, trying to keep her thoughts away from her birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back