Nooks and Cranies

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi Koshiba could not sit still. She was in constent fear that she was going to bump into Amarante or Toni and she would have to knock a wench out. She would have to make her peace with Toni though. She was dating Sam she found out what anyone could see in the girl was beond her but then agian she was good a beeing fake. Hoshi let that go for now however as she wondered the third floor looking to see if she could find secret passage ways or places that seemed intresting. She knew that in a place this big there was bound to be places to hide and shoot dung bombs from.

Hoshi would not have been hard to spot today in her all black and silver chains outfit. Her arms here clad in black wonder woman like bands with alternating rows of spikes and studs. She poked her head inside a door and found that it was just and empty class room. Dissapointed she made her way over to a suit of armor. Ideas fromed in her head as she looked it over.

Emma was a the happiest ever to be back in school. The holidays were her family was the worse and summer had to be the worst yet. All conversation revolved around how awful everything was. How bad the food was, how bad Emma was acting, how awful it was that she hadn't gotten prefect, how bad Ana-Cole looked in her new skin and bones body, how awful it was that Emma was actually seeing a boy. Overall Emma had to say that the holidays were awful. Thankfully she was back.

Hogwarts was probably the best home she ever had and after having a small chat with Ana-Cole, Emma set off around the corridors. Once reaching the third corridor she noticed a girl staring at a suit of armor. "I swear they only seem to move when you don't stare at them" Emma said smiling as she walked up to what looked like a first year. "I'm Emma" Emma said smiling.

Hoshi turned to look at who was talking to her. "Hoshi Koshiba first year Slytherin but I am don act like most Slytherin seem to." She said with a bright cartoonie smile on her face. Her Japanese accent was braking her English again but she was getting better at controling that. "They move? I was just thinking about how to fill it up with something but if it moves then it could not be a good idea. Then agian it could be funnyer..." She said looking down with her hand on her chin. Her first week and she was already thinking of ways to get in trouble.

Emma smiled at the girl as she introduced herself as Hoshi and said she was in Slytherin. Emma didn't know too many Slytherins besides her cousin and Emma's cousin was ok when she was not surrounded by the other Slytherins. "Nice to Meet you Hoshi" Emma said already noticing the accent but not bothering to point it out. She probably gets that enough Emma thought "Well I'm a third year Hufflepuff" Emma said "But don't worry I don't look like it" She added. No Emma was very small for her age and could probably pass for a second year if not a first year at times.

As Hoshi said that she was thinking about filling it up with something a smirk grew on Emma's face. "A prankster I take it" Emma said walking over closer to the suit of armour "Well I've never seen it move myself but I've always had the feeling that it does" Emma said shrugging yet with no proof she couldn't say anything more about. "Filling it up with what?" Emma asked a bit curious.

Hoshi was still thinking when Emma told her this. "I don't know..." She dragged off. She clapped her hand then "But I have another idea." She said thaking a paint marker out of the back pack she always carryed around with her. "We could paint the bottoms of thier feet and if the suits of armor move there will be tracks leading to where they moved to." She said explainging what she was going to do. She hoped the Emma was not going to tell on her because she thought it would be extremly funny to have suit of armor tracks all over the third floor.

Emma tried to hold back a smile at Hoshi's idea. It would totally work if the suits of armor actually did move. "We?" Emma said keeping a serious face. She had learned to do this quite well for she had to keep a serious face when Ana-Cole told her about how her dumb problems. Now that was a time where Emma had to try her hardest not to laugh. "How do you know I'm not a prefect or something like that. If so I could completely not agree with this at all" Emma said though her face faltered into a smile.

"Actually it sounds amusing" She said finally as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Then we could really see if they move" Emma said still determined that they did.

Hosi tilted her head. "Good point... But I know you would not tell. I don't know how but I know. Here pick a color." She said showing Emma her bag. There where other things there like her screaming yo-yo just incase she got in senerio that she needed to calm down. Her's was purple. "We could have very well been me if you did not agree." She said as she placed the bag on the floor before her and started to paint the bottom of the armor's feet with the paint marker. Hoshi knew that as she learned more magic she would be doing bigger stuff but for now she would have to do some muggle tricks.

Darren was wandering the third floor corridor when he seen Emma, who he had met in the common room and another girl."Hey. How are you"He asked Emma then turned to the other girl and said."Im Darren."and extended his arm, he noticed her grren hair and guessed that she was in Slytherin.

Hoshi nearly dropped the paint marker in surprise. She quicly capped it and put it in the pocket of her chained up jeans. "Hoshi Koshiba pleased to meet ya." She said with a bright cartoon smile. She looked innocent of the fact that she was just painting the bottoms of the feet of the suits of armor.

Darren looked at her suspiciously, he always knew when someone was hiding something but decided it best not to ask her."Nice to meet you Hoshi. Your in Slytherin right?" He asked sure he had seen her at the sorting ceremony.

Emma looked inside the bag as she picked out a bright blue one. Looking it over it reminded her of a summer dress she had but didn't feel like saying that. Her random thoughts usually only went over with people that knew her well enough. Emma leaned over and began to paint one of the feet of the armor wondering if they really would find foot prints around the school sooner or later.

Though suddenly Darren turned up. "Hey" Emma said smiling "I'm good" She said closing the marker quickly and smiling sweetly as she normally did.

Hoshi nodded quickly. "Yup, yup. Toni Aderson can eat it now! She said I was best suited for Hufflepuff which I have nothing against but it's just better this way because I got to see her go white at the thought that we are in the same house. I would not have minded being in Hufflepuff though. One of my good friends is in that house." She said then smiled brightly. Hoshi put up a victory sign infront of herself too. Hoshi looked Darren up and down then scolded herself afterwards. Hoshi was not intrested in boys when she first arrived in New Zealand now she was three qurters of the way from being boy crazy.

Emma let out a small laugh when Hoshi seemed to dislike this girl named Toni. Actually Emma had never meant a Toni so it didn't make much of a difference to her. "Well I guess you showed her" Emma said smiling knowing that most people thought Hufflepuff was a low house but Not Emma. Emma was a proud Hufflepuff, though she wasn't at first. Her first year she hated it.

"Who's your good friend in Hufflepuff?" Emma asked wondering if she knew her or him.

"Sam Prince." Hoshi said with the brightest smile on her face. "My other good friend Knight made Ravenclaw which is so cool I knew he had that kind of brain." She said thinking of Knight and getting butterflys in her stomach. Watching Toni blanch had been the hight light of her sorting ceramony.

When Hoshi mention Toni, he clenched his fists remembering the day at the first floor corridor."Oh Sam yeah i have met him a few time but not Scorpius." Darren said remembering his name from the ceremony.

Emma noticed that Darren had clenched fist at the sound of Toni. Emma could easily guess that this Toni was not a likeable person or at least not on the top of everyone's nice list. Though as Hoshi said Sam Emma shook her head. "I don't think I've met him" She said "But I will probably run into him if he is in Hufflepuff" Emma said with a smile.

Hoshi didn't know wheather or not she could let this boy in but if they wanted armor footpints they where going to have to move. She picked up her backpack from where she had placed it then smiled back at Darren. "Hey you two wanna go for a walk? I bet there other cool stuff to see in the third floor." She said with her caroon smile on her face. Nothing about her manner suggested what they had just done.

Emma noticed Hoshi pick up her backpack. A smile spread over Emma's own face. Hoshi just seemed so good at this sort of thing like she hadn't just did anything. Hopefully Emma had that same appearance. Though she smiled "Yeah a walk sounds good" Emma said doubting that they would find anything though Emma was always up for looking

Hoshi nodded. "Yeah something like that. There has to be some intresting things in a school this big." She said with a bright grin. She had a feeling they would be finding armor foot prints at somepoint in the day but for now she was starting to think of how to paint the feet of other suits of armor with out Darren knowing.

Darren grinned and said."Yes there proberly is and i want to find it."He looked at Hoshi and then blinked and turned away.

Hoshi smiled wider. "Even if it mean braking a few school rules?" She asked with her hands behind her back. Hoshi started to walk backwards so she could see Emma and Darren

"Well, you know its not only Slytherins who like to cause trouble."He said with a wink then said."You know you are going to end up tripping over something."

Hoshi stuck out her tongue at Darren. "That's what I have you for. To be my eyes while I walk." She said jokenly. "I know that but there are some rule followers in all houses." She said rolling her eyes. Her thought went back to the Austen boy she had met during there time as unsorted students. He seemed like a real stick in the mud.

"What even Slytherin?"Darren asked shocked then stuck his tounge out back and said."Well theres a corner here and you need to turn left."Darren grinned and walked round the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back