Nooks and Cranies

As hoshi was talking, Libby burst out laughing. (in rl 2 lol) She smiled at Angel, who seemed only "half there". "You alright?" She asked.

Hoshi laughed too happy that she had made people laugh. "Anyway Derren-kun, Emma-chan let's finish this thing and dich the markers." She said taking her bright orange paint marker and started to paint the feet of the next suit of armor. She said with bright smile on her face. She had fraimed Toni for thier misdeeds so she wanted to finish and clear out.

Angel looked at Libby, a guilty smiled plastered on her face. "Hm? Oh, sorry." she said, flustered. She raised her eyebrows at Hoshi. "What are you doing?" she said in her best snooty voice, just like her sister. She laughed, and grinned widely. "Kidding, can I help?" she asked.

Darren grinned and took the paintmaker and started to paint the feet of armour.When Angel asked if she could help, Darren looked at Hoshi, he didnt know if she had anymore paint makers left.

Hoshi picked up her backpack and presented it to Angel. "Pick you color." She siad with a bright smile. She placed on the ground in front of her then went off to paint the feet of another suit of armor. "Give it back to me when your done. I have plans for the paint markers." She said with a wicked grin on her face.

"Can i join too?" Libby grinned. She chose a bright blue, and started painting the feet of a rather shiny suit of armour.

Hoshi nodded. "Sho! The more help the more foot prints they gonna be later." She said happely. The more I can blame Toni for. She thought wickedly and looked down to see if there where any more suits that needed to be painted. The could see that most of them had the colors that they had picked and could almost see the footprints that would be tracked everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back