Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
((red for Isaiah Thompson))

This time Kiara didn't know a person who she had to give the rose to. She fastly found out that he's a Gryffindor and then hoped to see him in the Great Hall. "Isaiah Thompson! I have a rose for Isaiah!" Kia loudly said while being next to Gryffindor table.

Isaiah had been quite enjoying the rose deliveries so far. Sure, he didn't know everyone on the list but he guessed having to scope the castle for them was a big part of the fun. Plus he didn't mind calling out random names like a lunatic if that was what it'd take for him to get every rose on his list delivered. He was just snooping through the hall to see if he could find some of the people on his list when he heard someone call his own name, excitedly turning around to see who was calling. "Hey, I'm Isaiah!" He grinned as he approached the girl, fairly certain this was the older girl Jordie hung out with every now and then.

Kia came closer to the boy. "Glad you're here! Are you ready to get your rose or should I keep it?" She teased him lightly and then handed the rose over. "I am Kiara, by the way," Ravenclaw introduced herself with wide smile. "Who is it from, if that's not a secret?" She cheerfully asked and hoped that she will get the answer.

Zay! This rose is so pretty. Have one! ~Jordie

Isaiah laughed when the girl offered to keep his rose to herself, conidently shaking his head when she did. "Nah, I'll take it." He responded as he happily accepted the rose from her. "Cool, nice to meet you." Zay smiled at her before opening the note that came with the rose, laughing when she asked who it was from. If there was any sort of coincidence, this was it. "It's from Jordie." He answered, looking back up at Kiara.

Kiara laughed at his answer. "Your wish is my command!" She almost bowed and kept smiling, she felt like a Genie from Aladdin, she had to bring the joy, but she enjoyed this duty while she was not in a bottle. "Same here!" She was always happy to meet new people, especially if they were friends of her best friends. "No way! Isaiah, you won the life! You got the red rose from Jordie, oh, and what does the note say? I am sure it's super cute!" Kia got even more excited, if that was even possible.

Isaiah could understand why this girl would hang out with Jordie. They seemed to share the same sense of excitement about everything. "It just says the rose is pretty." He laughed when she asked him about the note, not feeling like that was anything he wouldn't share. "What about you? Did you get a lot of roses yet?" Zay curiously asked in return. She was older so she probably knew more people than he did, and she seemed like fun so he was sure she'd have plenty of friends.

Kia smiled when Isaiah actually told her what was in the note. "It is pretty tho. Did you send anyone roses?" Kiara felt like delivering roses was actually a perfect chance to have a small talks, connect names and faces, and just have a fun, so she did enjoy every rose that she delivered. "One so far, but you know. It's my second year here, not sure if I know that much people who could send me any." Kia shrugged and laughed, this was also before she got rose from Nicole.

Isaiah nodded when Kiara asked him if he send any roses. "Yeah, a couple." He grinned, quite excited to see what his friends would think of his roses. He had liked theirs so far, so that was a good thing. He could also appreciate Jordie going for the red ones, not even too surprised that he would. "I reckon there'll be more." Zay nodded confidently when she mentioned only having gotten one rose so far. "You seem like fun anyways. And otherwise it's not like it's a bad thing to not receive a lot of roses. Some people just don't send them. Or they forget."

"Ight, it's cute!" Kiara actually felt extremely happy that Isaiah sent roses too. And that reminded her about the pink one that she sent without a note, what he was going to think? Somehow it didn't cross her mind before. "We'll see," she nodded and smiled even wider as he said seemed fun. It was a good feeling to hear that. "Thank you! And you're right, there is nothing bad in that. You're cool," at least Kiara had enjoyed talk with him. "You have sent only yellow roses or other color too?" she felt like she was lightly gossiping, but she wanted to know. It was interesting.

Isaiah grinned when the girl seemed to take his advice, which somehow had sounded a lot wiser than he usually was. He wasn't going to tell her that though. "Thanks." He grinned proudly when Kiara called him cool. Ofcourse he knew he was cool, but hearing a kid a couple of years older than him say that was so much better. "Nah, just yellow ones." He responded with a small shrug. The pink and red ones seemed intersting and all, but he didn't feel like he should be sending those out just yet. "Did you send any pink or red ones?" He curiously returned the question, wiggling his eyebrows as he did.

Kiara nodded to his thanks and cheerfully smiled. "Alright, I am sure that's a one or two year question and you will send those roses too," she winked and laughed. She had her first romantic expierence in the fourth year, at first it was her best friend Jenna and then one year older Gryffindor Jatin, and now it was a one more Gryffindor. Looked like she had a soft space for Gryffindor boys. She laughed again as he wiggled with his eyebrows. "I did send one pink and one red," she admitted. "The red one is for one of the Hufflepuff prefects Jenna, we are best friends for years. Even before I moved to New Zealand. And with pink one.. It's a little bit more difficult.. I got too scared and didn't even add note to it, because it was really special and yeah," she blushed and sat next to him. "I hope it's alright,"she added about being sitting there.

Isaiah laughed when Kiara said he'd probably be sending pink and red roses in a year or two. Who knew, maybe he might. Or maybe he'd receive some himself. He'd be lying if he said having some sort of secret admirer didn't sound intruiging. "That's nice, I guess it's cool you two now go to the same school?" He asked, figuring she had to have went to another school before. She had mentioned moving to new zealand after all and only being at hogwarts since a year or two. "Dudeee!" Zay exclaimed when she admitted to sending a pink note, yet without a note. Even if he wasn't all too interested in romance and all that yet, there was one thing he liked more than anything else: being a hype man. "Was it for someone you like? I swear if you haven't told them by tonight I'll get the info out of you and head over myself!" Zay added. He didn't think he was very threatening at all to someone a few years older than he was, but it was hard to believe she had worked up the courage to send the rose but not enough to add a note. So maybe she just needed a little encouraging. And he obviously was the right person for that.

"Yeah, it's amazing. We first met in the camp when we were like twelve and I literally can't believe that two years later we are in the same school and literally daily hanging out. After being a pen pals for so long, it's so weird, but SO cool." Kiara sounded asexcited as she could. It was the most magical feeling to be daily next to one of her best friends, even if she missed Gabbie. But she wasn't planning on forgetting her. She laughed at his "dude", of course, it made him excited too. "It is for my crush, but no! I can't tell that to him! We are close friends, but there is no way that he likes me back! I could only wish about it," Kia's voice became extremely dreamy and after few seconds she shook her head. "He is way out of my league," she usually wasn't in so low thoughts about herself, but with all her sympathies towards that one boy, it made her think like that.

Isaiah nodded when Kiara explained about the best friend she had mentioned before. It sounded like a weird coincidence, so he could understand how happy she was with it. "That's cool." He said appreciatively, wondering what it would be like to have been friends with someone for such a long period of time. "Nope, I don't accept this." Zay shook his head unimpressed when Kiara explained it was for her crush and then went on to say he probably didn't like her back. "I mean you've worked up the courage to send the rose, you might as well take that tiny extra step and admit it was yours." He stated matter-of-factly. Perhaps she had even made things more difficult by not adding a note because now she'd have to say it in person, but he wasn't going to voice those thoughts out loud. "Or you just tell me who it is and I'll do it for you." Zay shrugged. "Although I can't promise I won't make things embarrassing for you if I have to."

Kiara didn't tell anyone that her family had a plan to move to New Zealand in the nearest years anyway and now it wasn't even worth a mention, so she just happily nodded at his words. But when he seemed unimpressed, she sighed lightly. "That's not a tiny step! Now, he doesn't know who sent him rose, so I am safe, but if I admit it, there is no safety at all." She fastly understood that there was no chance that she will get away with not admitting Arthur her sympathies. "Oh no, no, no! I don't want to get embarrassed, so I have a deal." she tried to look mischevious. "So.. If I get a rose or anything from him, I will give him a note and like that I admit that that rose is from me. Does this work for you?" she was sure that she won't get anything from Arthur, so she must be safe.

Isaiah squinted when Kiara mentioned it wasn't a small step. He still thought it was, but at the same time he didn't have any knowledge about crushes and romance and stuff like that whatsoever. He continued squinting when she offered him a deal, cocking his head for a second as he thought about whether or not he could take the deal. He was sure that with a little detective work he'd be able to figure out who her crush was, but then again he possibly shouldn't be meddling into other people's affairs. No, that was silly. Ofcourse he should. "I guess I could accept that." Zay responded with a little shrug, feeling like it was at least something. He didn't have anything better to do at the moment though so he'd happily keep meddling.

Kiara patiently waited for his answer with wide smile, she hoped that he will accept it, because she felt totally confident that she was safe with that. And he... Accepted her deal! "Yes! Perfect! And then.. We should meet up and you can help me with that note, even if I won't get anything from him.. We, I mean, I could try to somehow give that note to him before long holidays, cause I guess three months will be enough to forget that and.. Better don't let anyone catch your interest romantically," she lightly laughed and shook her head. Again, she didn't even notice as she started to open up a little bit too much, but who cared? Surely not Kiara.

Isaiah couldn't help but to snort when Kiara started about meeting up and helping her write a note for the guy she was crushing on. "I don't think asking a thirteen year old kid to help you write a love note will do much good." He laughed, already imagining the stupid things he would write on there himself. "Or y'know, just not me. I reckon Jordie would be great at it." Zay added, knowing his friend was a whole lot more.. softer than he was. "Or," He started as she continued on about writing notes and handing them over just before the break and whatnot. "You can just assume he'll get you a rose and there's nothing to worry about." He shrugged, not exactly a fan of worrying about things he didn't have much control over. He also definitely didn't think he was the right person to help her out if she didn't want someone just strolling up to the dude she liked and telling him. All of the lovey dovey stuff was way out of his league and his interest.

Kiara started to laugh and shook her head lightly. "You're actually right. Not my best idea," she chuckled and felt a little embarrassed about the fact that she asked help with a love note to a second year, someone who surely didn't have a big experience. It could be way more useful if she asked for help from Jenna or Nicole, they had experience with boys and romance. She tilted her head and couldn't help but admit that he was right again. Jordie would totally be amazing at writing love notes or coming up with the cutest way to tell Arthur about her feelings. "And with all that... You're waaay too bold for your age, you know that?" she chuckled again and then grinned. "Alright, let's switch the romance theme. I will stand to the deal and with everything else, I will just go with a flow." she shrugged and then found fastly another theme. "What's the most fun that you have done this year?" she offered and cheerfully smiled again, trying to not think about her rose and Arthur. It shouldn't be hard, right?

Isaiah grinned when Kiara mentioned he was way too bold. "It's my one true talent." He joked. Personally, he though his boldness was one of his better qualities. At least he knew how to take risks. Even if they didn't always end up in good results. He could see why others might not be a huge fan of that at times and as long as they weren't incredibly lame he could manage that. Zay had to admit he was kind of glad she switched on from the theme of romance though because even if he didn't mind talking to her that topic was starting to go way over his head. He was also painstakingly aware that he still had some roses to deliver himself, but he figured he'd be fine. As long as he got it all done before the dance he'd be fine. "Haven't done anything too interesting this year yet, if I'm being honest." He replied, a little disappointed in himself. "I did sneak into the forest and met a centaur last year though. Without getting caught." He added with a little more pride, thinking it surely was the coolest thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back