OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Nell)
Ever since the disastrous trip to the forest, Jasper had noticed Lily didn't seem to spend as much time with him. He had first been a bit annoyed with her, but that hadn't been entirely fair. The person he was actually annoyed with was her sister, and it wasn't Lily's fault that her sister was terrible and punched people in the face out of nowhere. He wondered if Lily was perhaps angry with him, it was his fault she had gotten into trouble, as he had dragged her to the forest. But if she was angry, maybe it would be best if she just told him. At least he would know, and he could work on fixing it. So after Transfiguration class, Jasper hurried forward and tapped Lily on the shoulder near the door. "Hey, can we talk for a sec?" He asked her, hoping she wouldn't brush him off.

Lily had been miserable. First Mihail had broken up with her, then Tyler had jinxed her, and then the incident in the forest. She sighed as she left class, letting her hair fall in her face. She was so lost in thought over what to do with Rose that when she felt a tap on her shoulder, Lily let out a startled cry and stumbled forward. She spun around, eyes wide, regarding Jasper behind her. "J-j-jasper," She stuttered violently. "T-talk? Um, I, ah, heh, of course," She bit her lip. This was it. He was going to tell her he didn't want to be her friend anymore. The thought brought tears to her eyes and she quickly looked away, hoping he hadn't seen. She wouldn't cry over this. She couldn't.

Jasper sighed as he saw how nervous Lily was. He could guess what she was thinking. He had been a bit annoyed with her at first, but he wasn't anymore. He gave her his most winning smile. "I just wanted to say... we're cool. It's not your fault your sister went all crazy." He told her. "I mean, unless you think she was right to punch me in the face, then we might have a problem." He added in a joking way. "But... I enjoyed talking to you in the forest. It was fun." He added a little sheepishly. He thought Lily had been a lot of fun to chat with, and he did still think sometimes of the kiss on his cheek that she had given him, though Sierra had now kissed him on the lips too. Girls were confusing, but Lily was always sweet, and he'd hate to lose her as a friend.

Lily's eyes went wide as he spoke, and she glanced up at him nervously. "R-really?" She asked quietly, listening as he continued. When he finished, Lily jumped forward and threw her arms around his neck. "I am so sorry," She chattered, burying her face in his neck. "I never thought she would- I wish I could have- I thought you would never talk to me again," She managed before realizing she was still holding on to Jasper. She fell back, eyes wide, a blush covering her cheeks. "I- ah, there's stuff I wanted to tell you!" She decided, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Um, I got jinxed the other day," She started, wondering if it was a good idea to just jump right into what had been going on in her life.

Jasper took a step back in surprise as Lily threw her arms around him. He blushed brightly as she hugged him, and awkwardly patted at her back. A strange squeak escaped him as she buried her face in his neck, and he moved to patting her shoulder. "Uh... no worries, I'm talking to you... uh, right now." He managed to get out. He was relieved when she let go of him, and took a tiny step back while scratching his neck. Lily said there was stuff she wanted to tell him, and he listened with interest. He blinked at her words. "What? By who? Don't tell me you managed to jinx yourself, not even you are that clumsy, right?" He teased her gently. But the smile faded as the implications of what she said sunk in. "Who did it?" He asked more seriously.

Lily giggled nervously. "I-I'm not that clumsy." She pushed her two pointer fingers together nervously, looking away. "I-I have, ah, have no idea," She lied clumsily. "It just sorta... happened?" She cringed. "Elliot had to take me to the nurses' office to get de-furred," She joked. Taking a breath, Lily straightened. "Ah, so, Jasper? How have you been?" She tried to change the subject. She had thought it was a good idea to warn him that she'd been jinxed, but if Tyler was going to do something to Jasper she had a feeling it would be because they already hated each other and not because of her.

Jasper frowned when Lily said she had no idea who had done that to her, but he decided not to push it. Maybe it was just a sort of prank, honestly, it sounded like something Jasper might do when he was bored. "De-furred? You were all furry?" He asked, wrinkling his nose. "I bet you looked weird." He said, not thinking about how tactless that sounded. "I'm fine, same as usual. Your sister didn't punch me that hard if that's what you're worried about." He said lightly, though it had still been pretty hard, especially for a first year girl. Not that Jasper would admit it, he had some pride to protect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back