Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2" Rigid Elm Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Emmanuel knew this was the most important dance of his school career. The second to last one, but the Yuleball. he had asked Kyon formally to it, even though as boyfriends it likely just made sense that they would go together. He had done his best in making himself look nice, his best suit, which fit him crisply. He had taken the time to make himself look nice, wanting this to be a good experience for his love. For the love of his still young life. He had arranged to meet him at the hall, and was stood waiting, having of course turned up early, with a nice red rose for him.

Kyon wasn't usually the type to dress up very much- he rarely ever wore suits. But this was a formal event, and he was attending his first dance with his official boyfriend. He was nervous, he couldn't lie, and he spent too long fussing with himself in the mirror. Fussing with his hair, his clothes, dashing on a little cologne- and then hating it, washing it all off, and trying three others before finally settling on one with traces of sandalwood and a citrus bergamot orange. He let out a sigh, glancing at the time- and going pale as he realized he was late.

Kyon rushed out of the dorm, taking the stairs three at a time and nearly stumbling over more than once. He made it down in one piece though, already looking around as he jumped the last half dozen steps, looking around. "Emmanuel!" He called, flushed and heart racing (from the stairs, of course) as he hurried over. "I'm sorry I'm late, I- I lost track of time," He offered with a sheepish grin.

Emmanuel didn't mind waiting, he was happy to wait as he watched the people in the hall already, of others arriving. He spotted him when his name was called out and gave a little smile. Kyon looked good, so good. He produced the rose, the red rose and held it out to him. "For you," he said, deciding to not address that he'd been late, just opting to let it go. He leaned in to kiss the boy. "You look amazing,"

Kyon blushed, taking the rose. He kissed Emmanunel easily, before slipping the rose into his lapel. "I didn't think to bring you one," He offered apologetically. Kyon was no good at the formal side of all this. He offered out his hand. "Maybe a dance to make up for it all?" He offered, with a shy smile. "You're the most handsome boy in the room, of course,"

Emmanuel gave a little shrug. "You didn't need to, I just want to make sure, you, have the best night," he wanted to impress him, wanted him to feel good about this, about them, to make up for all the dances they missed because it had taken so long for him to get to where he needed to be for this to happen. "I would love a dance," he replied before giving a little laugh. "Only the most handsome after you,"

Kyon chuckled, leaning in to steal Emmanuels hand. "I dunno, you looking as sharp as that, one kiss and I'll be set for life. Or at least, a few hours," He teased gently. He started into the room, looking over everything. "I'd love a dance," He agreed. It felt like ages since he'd had a proper dance, though the thought made him wonder about where Senna was.

Emmanuel happily let Kyon take his hand, and then moved towards the dancefloor. It had been a while since he had danced, and danced with someone that he really wanted to at these things. He went to put a hand on Kyon's waist as they reached the dancefloor. He was really happy in that moment with Kyon. "Are you going home for the holidays?"

Kyon couldn't help the way his heart was fluttering, leaning in closer to Emmanuel. His hand was warm, strong, and Kyon never wanted to let go of it. He swayed with Emmanuel, smiling softly. "Only if you're coming with me," He countered softly. "I was meaning to ask... want to spend the break with me?" He asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back