Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
For the fact that Charlotte had dressed up more than usual she had expected something a little better during her time off in New Zealand. It had been a treat from her mother for all the work that Charlotte had been doing. There were of course hidden agendas, but what could Charlotte really do about such things. She was just glad to have her mother to go shopping with. This event that she'd been dragged to had meant to last for a couple of more hours but, Charlotte was thinking that she could make a quick escape. It was just a matter of time, before her mother would look away for long enough that Charlotte could just leave. Of course, it was an odd matter, at twenty one Charlotte didn't actually have to do what her mother asked her, she could leave when she wanted to, but it seemed a little disrespectful to make it obvious that she was leaving. She wanted to be subtle about it, as if she'd left with some guy. Of course, Charlotte really wasn't looking for that during this holiday, she wanted a bit of time to relax, a bit of time to let lose. A little holiday. Noticing her mother was no where in sight, the blonde excused herself from the person she was talking to, and wasted no time, in grabbing her clutch and shawl and leaving the room, in a brisk walk. letting the soft sounds of her heels be the sound of her freedom from that place as left. She didn't even look back until she had reached outside. Till she could breath in the slowly growing cold air that spoke of the winter arriving in this part of the world. Charlotte however wasn't too interest in going back home, back to where she was staying, the night was young, it wasn't even close to midnight.

The blonde started walking down the street, slowing her pace, her shoes weren't flats, she wasn't exactly wanting to hurt her feet, though Charlotte wore heels almost all the time, she still didn't want sore feet. Charlotte took in the sights around her. This was no Paris. She had always loved New Zealand, but her love for Paris had grown a lot since she'd moved to it. She loved the opportunities it gave her. She was still figuring out what she really wanted to do with her life, but the freedom had meant she'd gotten a number of jobs, modelling jobs. It had been pretty good, Charlotte had never thought of herself as model pretty, but others thought differently. Charlotte was not a tall girl she was made taller by her heels, but she was not particularly tall. She had relatively long legs, and a slim body. Her family was rich, as was she, which meant all her clothes were perfectly tailored to her size, her mother always made sure that they were slightly tight, to really hug her curves, but Charlotte had by this point grown used to it. It made her stand straighter, keep her head high. Eventually she noticed what appeared to be a street party of some sort, it was unclear, but Charlotte decided to go check it out. She knew she might not fit in with this party, but it didn't matter to her. She wasn't sure what was going on, but Charlotte loved taking chances. She headed over, and very quickly found the bar, ordering herself a glass of whatever white wine they had. Not caring if it wasn't going to be the best of wines.

Charlotte noticed that most people were not as dressed up as she was, but it didn't matter. This sort of street party reminded her of Paris in an odd way. It was nice, and much better than what she'd been at, though with her dress, the girl was quite a bit more dressed up than all the others.

Street Party's weren't really Adele's thing, but it was coming-up to the anniversary-of her Younger Brother, Tyson's Death, and she needed-to keep herself busy in-order to stay-on track. Adele missed Tyson dearly every minute of every day, but she had learned to accept his death and had moved-on, but that didn't make the looming anniversary of his death any easy for her.....

She had been around and had mingled with a few-of the guests, but now she found herself in a bit of an awkward-position where everyone-else seemed-to be embroiled-in conversation.....Adele glanced-around, wondering if there were any conversations that she could peep-in on, but everyone seemed happy enough as they were, so she rapidly approached the bar, maybe having a drink-in her hands would help-her to feel less awkward-in this place.....

Adele ordered-herself a glass-of wine and then turned-around to face the rest-of the Street-Party, just as she did-so, she caught-a-glimpse of the person that was stood-next-to her. The Lady's face seemed familiar-to Adele?! Where had she seen her before?! Not whilst on her travels, surely?! Adele pondered. But then it clicked-into her head. France. Adele had been to watch one-of the modelling-shows whilst she had been there.....That's who it was. A Model! But Adele couldn't remember for the life-of her what this Lady's name was.....

Deciding-to be brave and speak-up, Adele could a deep-breath-in as she tried-to catch some eye-contact with the girl. "I've seen you before haven't I?!" Adele asked-her with a friendly-smile.....

Charlotte had a knack generally for faces, she had been to so many places that she'd met so many people. While she might have some trouble with the names, but she'd remember for the most part their faces, and that she did in fact know them. This happened a lot in New Zealand. She'd been to two different schools in her time here, so she knew a number of people, the girl was always ready to run into people. Sometimes she did, other times, she was not as fortunate. In any case, the girl was always happy to meet new people, to run into folks that she'd met before, if it had been in passing, or if it had been for a few moments longer. It would be nice during her short time, but the girl didn't put her hopes up too high. Any company might be fairly nice, which was why she was glad for the street party she had run into. That she had found purely by accident. It seemed that it was a regular thing to happen. That this sort of street party was not the first of it's kind. It was definitely the first that Charlotte had been so luck to stumble upon. it had a warm atmosphere, and despite the fact that she realised she was overdressed, it didn't make her feel out of place. She felt comfortable in a crowd of mostly slightly drunk people, the warmth of people like that, who were not quite in their right minds, and so everything had that bit more magic in it. Charlotte was smiling to herself as she took a sip of her drink. It felt nice, Charlotte loved spending time with her mother, but since moving away she had gotten used to things by herself. She was happier now, her mother could be a little too much.

As Charlotte had been about to step away, a voice to her side spoke, address Charlotte. Glancing at the girl, Charlotte smiled warmly. Though she didn't recognise the woman, who was a little older than she was. Maybe they had met in Paris in passing years before, or something. Charlotte smile didn't falter however, instead she held out her hand to the girl, "I'm not sure, I'm Charlotte" She introduced, "I'm here on holiday, I live in Paris? If that helps you figure out if you've seen me before" The girl gave a shrug. She didn't recognise the other girl at all, which Charlotte felt a little bad about, "I'm sorry, I don't recognise you, have we met before?" She took a small sip of her drink. The only way that the woman might've seen her before was in Paris maybe from the modelling thing, but to Charlotte that seemed a little foreign, that it really shouldn't be her people recognise. It was bad enough she really didn't think of herself as that pretty, being recognised from her work would be strange for her. Like it really shouldn't happen to her. "In any case, it's lovely to meet you. Are you with folks?" Charlotte asked, not knowing how else to move forward. That seemed like the best way for sure.

Adele just smiled as the girl replied As she spoke, Adele was beginning to get a better picture of why she recognised this girl's face. She was pretty-sure that she was a model, but she didn't know how to bring-up that conversation without sounding intrusive, or rude to the younger-girl. Adele's smile grew wider as the Lady continued-to speak, she seemed friendly enough, whoever she was.

"Ohhh, well I was totally in France not so long back! And especially Paris!" Adele told the girl excitably. "I hope this doesn't sound too pushy but you're not a model by any chance are you?!" Adele asked-her sweetly with a small-smile on her face. "You probably won't know me. My face isn't exactly a memorable-one. Don't worry I'm not offended." Adele chuckled-at the girl before listening to her next question.

Shhh.....Sharr......Adele thought to herself, the girl's name infront-of her possibly coming back-to her with every word that she spoke. "No I'm here alone today. My Son is with his Dad, and well, there is no-one else really....." Adele trailed-off, not meaning to sound too depressing but realising that it could have done. "Oh and it's lovely to meet you too by the way, are you with anyone then?!" She asked-her, lightening the mood a little-bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back