Nightfall Haven

Link Black

OOC First Name
Madderz MAIN
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Tallon
Link had stood outside the home that Zion had left him next to the meadow. He stood out in the pouring rain, as he slowly began to sauntered passed the meadow, down an airy path. His body reacted as if he were a lifeless soul, his legs move with minds of their own he didn't know were he was going and didn't care either. After escaping the wrath of darkness just weeks ago, Link hasn't felt the same since than. He didn't question his action anymore, he didn't wondered what if? Everything always happen for a reason, he also realise he had in open invitation to when death could come easily for him. All he had to do was turn into the darkest parts or the alley ways, death recognise him already.

He wasn't in those parts anymore, no he was in the country parts were he possibly called home. Link had stopped as thunder began to rumble through out the sky. It didn't phase him though, besides it was low a rumble not enormous one. He stopped just outside a cemetery, again he partly wasn't in control. The atmosphere suited him perfect, he wander into the graveyard, his footsteps crunching against the cold ground. With the rain still pouring lightly now, he sat on a tombstone. He stayed there for a while, Links behaviour was definitely off balance. He was to out of it to even notice.

With a loud pop Leah appeared in a graveyard underneath the pouring rain. She had no idea why she had chosen to visit here, but she had actually acquired information that many pureblooded wizards and witches had been buried in this particular graveyard, and she hoped to find some of her ancestors. It was shocking to see Link sitting on a gravestone a few feet in front of her.

Leah's stomach did a flop as she looked at his handsome features. "Hello, Link."

Link face had been already smoother by the pouring rain when he looked up to see Leah Winters standing just before him. He gave her a cold stare his mouth rarley moved as he came down to the conclusion she had followed him somehow. "What are you doing here Leah." there was no invitation to his voice, in fact is stated the opposite. She was the last person he wanted to see, besides that other girl. Neither of them were Chloe or Caysi.

Leah's almost smile turned into an angry frown. "Searching my ancestors." She responded, her voice showing that she was clearly annoyed. "And what are you doing, Link?" She stayed where she was, not wanting to move near him after his angry welcome.

"Hmph" he looked away as he sloch over his spine bending as he hid his face from her. Link had snapped out of his transfix looks and now he was thinking of he should trust Leah or not. He felt his finger claw the side of his face as he shield it from the likes over her. "Why aren't you in school." he muttered without moving his hands from the side of his face. He was holding so much remorse back, the tips of his fingers felt like they were burning now. He held in though, he had mastered it very well.

Link was acting oddly. Why was he shielding his face from her? Leah walked to him, and kneeled down at his feet, grasping one of his hands. "What is wrong with you?" She asked him, worry etched over every feature of her face. Link had never acted like this in front of her. She wanted him to trust her, because she trusted him. "You can talk to me." Leah paused before answering his other question. "I quit."

Leah grey iris settle upon hers, its like she had forgotten what had happen. He didn't show it anymore he just looked at her, his hands within her reach. Everything around them grew quite, his eyes flash back to a memory that happen just a few days ago. What he had done still played in his mind, innocent blood was spilled yet again. He looked at his hand as if he were disgusted by them, than look back at Leah. "Why did you quit?" he ask forgetting the letters he had sent her, the days he had spent with Caysi. Even running into Chloe he didn't remember, all he recalled was bleak street and the killing that happen.

Leah tried not to think of what happened on Bleak Street. She could not bear to think of Link being hurt. She was so happy he was okay, and him being here with her was all that mattered. "I can do better things away from school." Leah replied, still staring into his eyes.

Her clothes were getting soaked, and sticking to her skin. She brushed a wet strand of hair out of her face. "Why are you here?"

"Comfort." he simply replied without thinking as he grabbed a strain of her hair. The rain had completely stopped now, he stared into Leah eyes as he put up that transfix gaze again. It was hard and solid, his lips still as he tried to find the words to say to her. "There nothing out here for you, you should have stayed in school." he said with anger, it was clearly enough he cared about her. He wanted to denied that he did, he had witness her died did she not get that! "Professor King would protect you more than I can." he felt his eyes meaningfuly stare back at her. "I can't protect you, don't you remember?!?" course she wouldn't, he predicted her next set of words.

"I do remember, Link." Leah told him softly. Her voice had lowered down to where no one but Link would here. "You... you helped me." She bowed her head slightly. "I would have died if you hadn't sent me elsewhere. I can never repay you." She met his eyes. "But I will try."

It figures she wouldn't remember how could anybody have, it stain his mind more than anything in this world right now. He wanted to tear, just shed a few of them but they wouldn't come out. He held still listening to her words played over his mind repeatedly. He didn't want no payment, no payment at all. The fact that she was alive was payment enough, he pushed that though of caring as he looked away. He felt like a failure, his confidence was broken but he didn't admit to that either. They sat still in moments of silence, Link looked at Leah carefully now, haven't much to say. He still held the strain of her hair as he lean forward his forehead touching hers. "I can't live without you." he said slowly, in a cold whisper.

The rain had stopped, leaving the sounds of dripping from the water falling from trees and hitting the wet grass. It was such a soothing sound, and it put Leah in a calm state of mind. She leaned in when Link did, their foreheads met. His words surprised her. He had went from being cold and distant to caring and romantic. Leah's heart beat faster, for she had been waiting for this moment for a while. "You don't have too.." Leah said softly.

Words refuse to descant from his lips as a silence fell upon them again. The only sound that betide was the soundless rain drops of the passing storms, barely able to hear them only to feel the prickle slick down his alabaster skin. It was when Link had moved his face to turn, and lean forward to finally kiss Leah Winters like he had dream before. Except the scenery was different, the kiss was real, and it possess more passion than a cheek kiss. He pulled back, looking down as he lift her chin up, to lean down and kiss her again. He knew what he was doing, it felt right trying to grasp every aspect of it inside his mind. He wasn't imaging what he felt he told himself, it was a real kiss.

Leah closed her eyes and met Link's lips. She had thought and hoped for this moment since the day they had met. She felt something flare up in her chest, something she had never felt for another human before. It was different than the caring she had for her sister, or her mother, or even Alexander Fields... it was passion, care, and lust all bottled up in one feeling.
Leah grasped his shoulder, feeling the muscles beneath her hands, and gripped tightly, not wanting him to pull away.

Her affection towards him had alarmed Link in a good way. What she felt for him was far more than just lust, if he cared for her maybe they felt the same way. He held her more as he stood up rising her up as they stood upon the gravel grounds. He kissed her more with affection his arm support her much more than she could with him. It had been an intense now relief moment, he never wanted to part from her lips again. When he withdraw back, he rest the side of his face against her. She felt just right within his arms tonight.

Leah smiled at Link when they pulled away. She felt joy, something she hadn't felt in quite a while. "Thank you..." She murmured, and suddenly felt stupid for saying. Her clothes were completely soaked, and the air began to get humid, making it uncomfortable to be outside. She took a hold of his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Link didn't pay much attention when she had thanked him. It was a confusing gesture so he just let it go, looking back into her soft iris now. "Let's get out of here Nightfall really not much of a place to be at the moment." the clouds were rolling in again, he felt her hand entwined with his light grip. "There some place I have to go anyways so come with me." he began to lead her out of the gravesite, it was his favourite place now. He shared something strong with Leah and he told himself regardless of his pointless future he would never forget that.

Leah smiled at Link and stood up with him. Her pants had patches of mud on the knees and legs, but right now she couldn't care less. Especially because Link didn't seem to care. "Especially in a graveyard, right?" Although graveyards were incredibly frightening, Leah wasn't afraid. She had Link with her, and that was all that mattered. "Where are you taking me?" She asked as he led her away.

"Nightfall Haven its the name of graveyard." he looked at her more calm, his features settle as they walked the path out. "Its a bizarre name, the keeper was an old man, and had always called it Nightfall Haven." his voice carried out as he told Leah the name behind the gravesite. "Never really knew why, it went well with it, it made a lot of sense." he recalled a few times while he was younger, another boy and himself had always enjoyed the game of trying to knock over the tombstones. Link never fear the souls that were lost or the corpse that laid deep into the gravel grounds, this game went on for a long time, till he got tired of it and grown out of it. "Its a place I've been wanting to show you" he responded as they exit the graveyard. "Its up to you if you will like it or not." he imply, looking over her perfect features.

((Aw. You changed your celebrity?))

"It's a beautiful name." Leah said, meaning it. It fit the graveyard so much. Because although it was a creepy graveyard, the beauty of it was undiminished. She followed him through the path, looking around at the scenery. "I know I'll like it." She said, with a smile. She hadn't been this happy in a long while, and it was all because of Link Woods. "Where is it at?"

"Well." Link held a light grip on Leah hand, as they walked towards arcane forest. "Its a deep dwelling domain, not many could see where I'm taking you." he stare at Leah, his expression serious, as he press his lips together, looking for the words to describe the place he was taking her. "You'll see, nothing major, you just can't see it." he smirked at her. "Something I never told anyone." he was about to tell her more about his past he never actually revealed. "But I rather you just wait and see."

[I'm sort of learning how to use a program like photoshop, so I'm switching his on and off. Don't worry Hayden will be back, I'm just being a newbie at this. It took me a long time to do that Avatar so bare with me :) ]

The forest was beautiful. Leah stared at the passing trees, and tightened her grip on Links hand. It felt so good intertwined with her own. "That is fascinating." Leah said, meaning it. She was curious to what Link wanted to show her, and looked forward to his sharing with her what he had not shared with anyone else.

((It looks great. Truly! ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back