Nickname, Boyfriend, Best Friend, Buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysanthemum Xanthe Tollin

OOC First Name
Winnie
She needs

1) A boyfriend! Chrysanthemum is unique. Very artistic, confident, outgoing, pretty. She likes to keep a long relationship but she knows that it doesn't always happen. She doesn't like stereotyping so she won't care what "house"/"school" you're in.

2) A best friend! Chrysanthemum wants someone who will always be there. Someone who is way different than her and the rest of the world.

3) A few buddies! Just a few people to talk to. Maybe one day become another best friend.

4) A nickname! Chryssie or Xanthe or something else???

To Whoever Answers... I Would Like You To Be On At Least Twice A Week!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Xanthe, Charlie is a wild, creative person who just moved from LA. She LOVES to party, and to gossip about others. Even though she is tough on the outside on the inside is an inspiring book writer, who secretly needs a friend to share her ideas with.

If Xanthe is sweet, a party girl, or somewhere in between. Charlie would love to meet her and chat for a while. :D

Charlie is interested in being her best friend!

She is sweet. Not much of a "party girl" though. She's not wild but she is outgoing. They could definately be best friends! Do you wanna start the thread or me???

I have Charlotte Edwina Williams
She is the daughter of a Lord. Who is currently in New Zealand as the forgin exchange student.
Charlotte is a very polite and well mannered girl. She is not very adventurous and general will not venture out of her comfort zone. Charlotte is quiet and quite shy. Charlotte doesn't have many friends but she has two close friends but since she moved to New Zealand, she has lost them.
Charlotte is very formal, and understands verylittle about the modern world. She is very closed off to every one. She lives in her own world.
I think they can be friends.

If she's going to Hogwarts, then I could offer Ella here as a mentor and friend. She's very unique and isn't afraid to show it. She stands up to people who are mean to her and her friends. With her friends, she's a comedian, but she can be serious when she needs to. Ella would probably call Chrysanthemum something like Chrys. How does it sound?

I have Clytaemnestra or her twin Persephone who could be friends?

Clytaemnestra is outgoing, loves sports and art, but she can be a little selfish. She doesn't like being different, and tries to fit in as much as she can. She is good at making friends, but she finds keeping them hard.

Persephone is quieter, but she will open up around her friends. She is very creative and loves to sing. She completely ignores what is considered 'normal', and doesn't particularly care what people think about her. She is a very kind person, but she is in no way a pushover. Persephone is very loyal to her friends.

I think Chrysanthemum Xanthe could be better friends with Persephone but as she always says "The More The Merrier" so she can try bein' friends with both!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back