Nice to see you too!

Carsten was getting frustrated, he hated it, everything that was happening now, seeing Pixie being harassed had actually made everything look worse. Pushing the women away, he started to get up, his wand now in his hand as he pointed it to the filthy men that was physically abusing Pixie, he knew that once he had used magic, he'll be kicked out of his school, yet, this was the only choice that he have. "Didn't you just heard what I said, or are you deaf? I said, leave her alone, NOW!" He yelled, his voice echoing in the area, he was really boiling in anger now, more than he had ever felt before, and the truth was, he didn't really like this feeling at all.

Pixie looked with horror as Carsten pulled out his wand. The man laughed and broke the wand in half. "Carsten!" Pixie exclaimed, then the man punched carsten hard. This made Pixie furious. "How...dare..you." Pixie ran up and jumped on the man and bit into his back hard before punching him hard. He was knocked out.

Pixie felt weak and fainted.

Carsten was becoming more and more furious, what with his wand being snapped into half. He had always treasured that wand, and it was not as if he'll let the guy get away from doing that. Being unable to control his anger, he punched back, hard, too hard in fact that his fist wast actually wounded. "Stop messing with me." He threatened, throwing another punch at the guy's direction. The man was probably surprised for he wasn't even able to react. Glaring at the said man, Carsten moved towards Pixie and picked her up, seeing as she had just fainted. "Get away from us, NOW!" He then commanded to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back