Nice to see you too!

Pixie Carlot-Smith

Pixie and Fyre were walking down the road when Pixie recognized a familiar face. "Carsten! Hey wait!" she called and dodged through the incoming traffic to The other side of the road. "Haven't seen you in a while! Nice to see ya!" she smiled warmly.

Carsten was just having the time of his life as he wandered along the lone streets of the shopping district. He was actually enjoying the peace and quiet that is rarely seen there, after all, being a shopping district it is always full of people. However, that quiet scene was instantly shattered when someone called out for him. Turning around, he saw the person whom he had least expected to see once again. "Pixie?" He said, watching in surprise as she maneuvered through the heavy-traffic streets. "That's dangerous.." He said as she finally reached him.

Pixie shrugged her shoulders. "No one cares, no one will." she said quickly. Fyre bounded towards Carsten but stopped and slowly approached him, licking his hand. "Heyy, Fyre likes ya! She only likes me, my family, my adoptive family and my friends. That's odd." she said.

Carsten frowned when Pixie said that no one cares about her, for him, it was not true, after all, which people didn't have anyone who had ever cared for them? "That's not true Pixie, there are those who will surely care." He said casually, letting the dog lick his hands. "Yeah, it's odd, but she's pretty adorable isn't she?" He added, surely, Carsten is not one to compliment others that easily, he actually found it easier to compliment an animal rather than a person.

"Not when you live in an orphanage." she said. She looked up and rain clouds covered, and little drips of rain came down, then soon it was a whole downpour. Pixie was already wet to the bone, her hair soaked. "c'mon, let's go inside somewhere. Or would you rather stand out here and catch pneumonia which I've had and it ain't pretty!" she joked. Carsten didn't seem to have a sense of humor to Pixie. "Lemme guess, no sense of humor?" shE said to Carsten, touching his arm.

"Orphanage? Now I remember.." Carsten said. Honestly, he had forgotten that the gril was actually being put up for adoption. It was pretty sad he knew, but he was in no position to say that right? He had just met her after all.

Carsten groaned in irritation as the rain suddenly pour, making him soaked and wet, which he didn't particularly like. "Do you think I'll want to stay here?" He said, taking Pixie's hand as he pulled her inside a nearby shop, protecting themselves from the heavy downpour outside. "Definitely none.." He said with a smirk as the girl remarked about him having no sense of humor, it's true though, though sometimes, his foul language where often seens as humor by some of his peers, just like his friend Alois who had always seemed to have fun whenever he'll say something to annoy him.

Pixie smirked at his comment. "Are you sure?" she joked. Then she realized he was still holding her hand. "Um, Carsten? You can let go now." she said awkwardly but secretly didn't want him to.

What they had walked into was a very full café with only half a booth free. "Come on, everywhere else is full." she said to Carsten, pulling him towards the booth, shared by a woman and two males. "Um can we sit here?" she asked the woman.

"Sure. You and ya boyfriend can sit here." she replied. Pixie blushed.

"Um, he's not my boyfriend...just a friend." she replied as she sat down.

Carsten raised his eyebrow when Pixie said that he could let go of her hand, casting his glance down, he blushed as he noticed that he was, indeed holding hers. "Sorry, I didn't notice it.." He muttered, quickly letting go of her.

Entering the cafe, he frowned as he noticed how packed it was, so, without any complain, he let Pixie pull him towards a booth shared by three people, 1 girl and 2 guys. He pretended to be apathetic as Pixie asked whether they could sit there which the woman had agreed to. What had actually surprised him was that they were mistaken to be a couple, him and Pixie that is. "Yes, we're just friends.." He nodded, supporting Pixie's statement as he sat down next to her.

Pixie nodded. What was scaring her was that both men seemed attracted to the woman.

"I'm Zafrina." the woman said, slurring her words. " And these are my animals. Ben and Ken." Zafrina kissed them both on the lips and Pixie grasped Carsten's wrist with fear.
Pixie wasn't used to multiple-relationships in front of her and she liked Carsten very much like a best friend already.

Pixie sighed with relief as Zafrina and the 'animals' left. Her grasp loosened but she didn't let go.

Carsten groaned in disgust as he saw what the woman had done to the two whom she with, it rather annoying to see something like that. "Stupid" He muttered, this being spoken in German so that the three wouldn't be able to understand him.

He let out a sigh of relief when they left, that is then that he realized that Pixie was actually grabbing his wrist. "Afraid?" He asked, turning his attention to her as he raised an eyebrow.

Pixie looked at Carsten and nodded. She shuffled closer to him and tightened her grip on him. "I have never seen it before and...it's scary." she said, shaking a bit. "And something h-happened to me, but Al saved me. And I feel like you can help me too." her hand let go of his wrist and she slid her hands under the table..

Carsten raised an eyebrow at the girl's statement, he didn't know that something had happened to her which had resulted to Alois saving her. He frowned, Alois had always been like that, always been the one to save the day, ever since they were young he had always outshone him, and yet, Carsten didn't mind it, Alois was his friend after all. "What happened? care to tell me? I can't possibly save you if you won't tell me Pixie..." He said, his voice gentle, unlike his usual tone.

Pixie sighed. "Me and Alois had bumped into each other and decided we would go for a drink." she started, shaking slightly. "Only 10 minutes later I noticed we had walked in the Poison Ater, in the middle of a bar fight." she continued. "We ducked as a flying glass came our way and when we came back up, a group of drunkards had surrounded us...they were looking at me and grabbed me. I got free and held onto Al who told them to get lost, in a way. And they said he can't protect me forever and I'm scared, whenever I'm alone they'll find me."

Carsten listened, a the same time, frowned as Pixie told him her story, sre enough, things like that happens a lot especially on bars. "You should have went on a restaurant or a cafe if you wanted a drink.." He commented, sighing as he did so. "You need not to be afraid though, though we had just met, I'll be here to protect you if I must."

Pixie responded with a tight hug. "Now let's get a drink and start again HAPPY!" she smiled. She stood up. "Want anything to drink? Eat? Or do you want to go?" she pointed outside as the rain was very slightly letting up.

"Let's eat.." Carsten said as he let Pixie hug him, he wasn't particularly used with the gesture but he figured that it would be good to have some change for once. "what do you want to eat? my treat." He added, calling out to the waiter to have their order.

Pixie sat down. "Sure, I'm not objecting to a free meal. I'll have anything." she said. There wasn't much Pixie wouldn't eat, she had that sort of tastebuds.

(OOC: Sorry it's short, I'm doing the CD over again!)

"I'll have bacon and steak, would you take that as well?" Carsten asked, completely aware that the dish that he had just asked was something that is not particularly patronized by girls, what with it being a rather heavy meal.
OOCOut of Character:
It's fine.

Pixie laughed. "Sure." she replied. Once the waiter had gone, Fyre came bounding in from outside.
"What is it girl?" Pixie asked her. Fyre was quite smart for a dog and looked over to the door. Then it opened again and two of the men from the Poison Ater walked in, although it was 4pm, they were drunk already.

"Carsten...Carsten.." she tried to tell him, looking at them. She ducked her head when they walked past, looking at them both with funny eyes.

(OOC; This is an awesome plot! Im lovin' this!)

Carsten was a bit surprised when Pixie called him name twice, looking at where she was looking, he saw two drunkards, both walking unevenly as if they were about to throw up. Just looking at them had immediately caused a spark of anger on his system. He just knew by their looks that they were the one that Pixie was talking about before. "Calm down Pixie, they might not remember you, don't show that you know them.." He muttered, placing his hand on top of hers as a gesture to help her calm down and relax.

pixie twisted her hand so she was holding Carsten's.

The two men sat down in front of them.

"Hope ye dont mind. Everywhere else is afull." said the first one, glaring at Pixie. He dug his elbow in his friends rib and gestured to Pixie, suddenly then remembered Carsten.

"You two datin' or wha?" started the second one. " Its just we are lookin' for a gurl who looks alot like ye, but she aint got a boyfriend." they squinted there eyes at them both.

(OOC: Hope you dont mind :) )

Carsten narrowed his eyes as the two drunkards sat in front of them, he didn't really like what they had done. Holding Pixie's hand, he glared at the two, eyes showing pure anger and disgust. "And what if we say we are? In fact, we are celebrating right now but trashes like you had just happened to go and squeeze you way here." He said, smirking coldly at the two. Of course, he and Pixie were not really going out just yet, but if it's the only way to get rid of those annoying drunkards, then he have to say it.

Pixie nodded with agreement. The two didnt budge.

Hey Karl, this might actually be the gurl." the first stated, smirking.

"I agree Lyle." Karl said, smirking even more.

Fyre, even though she was a dog, didnt like the way these drunks were talking about her mistress and her friend, so she took a deep doggy breath and bit Karl hard on the ankle.

He yelped up in pain and his friend kicked Fyre hard in the ribs, but Fyre had strong ribs and it was only a bruise, so she bit him hard too.

Carsten laughed as Fyre, Pixie's dog, bit one of the drunkards, he didn't expect that at all, and as he found an opening, he grabbed Pixie's hand and stood up. "We're going to run.." He whispered on her ear. "On my cue alright, on the count of three.." He added, eyes fixed on the two drunkards in front of them, "One...two...three... run.." He said with a smirk, pulling Pixie towards the exit as he called for her dog to follow them.

Pixie held onto Carsten as he pulled her out the cafe, leaving 2 very angry drunks chasing after them. "Keep running! They're catching up!" she told Carsten, gripping his hand with both of hers and Fyre running at his heels.

As they turned a corner, Pixie stopped because they had lost the drunks ages ago. "T-Thanks." she stuttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back