Nice to see you too!

Pixie hugged Carsten to hid her face from him. It started to rain again and heavy like last time. She grabbed her elbows in the cold and started to walk again. She let her hair down so it spluttered over her shoulders and face. She was soaked in seconds and freezing cold.

"Stupid rain.." Carsten commented as he glared at the sky, his hair becoming really damp and his clothes already starting to get wet and stick to his body, glancing at Pixie, he noticed that she too was actually get really wet, more than him actually and it really worried him, with a sigh, he removed his jacket and placed it on top of her head. "It wouldn't be much but it can at least shield you from this rain while we search for a place where we can stay."

Pixie felt something on her head and looked at see Carsten's jacket. "Thanks." she muttered, as she slipped it on. She went nxt to Carsten and put her arm around Carsten, to keep him dry, but it obviously wasn't working.

"When will this rain stop? Really.." Carsten said as he pulled Pixie towards a small cafe which had seat situated outside, at least, they can sit there to prevent themselves from getting wet and sick, and well, they could probably eat too seeing that they haven't had the chance to eat anything for a lot had happened already.

Pixie was relieved that Carsten pulled her into a café. She sat down and took off the sodden jacket. She looked down at Fyre. "Good girl, Go find something to eat or go somewhere else if you want. "

"you shouldn't really ask her to leave, it's raining pretty badly right now, let him stay, what would you like to eat?" Carsten asked, smirking as he remembered a the previous conversation that they had which was pretty much the same as what they were having at the moment. "You'll get sick, where do you stay?"

Pixie patted the seat next to her and Fyre sat there. "I dont mind." she said to Carsten. She just hoped her adoptive parents or X Parents would find her. They'd command she'd never talk to him again. She pulled her sleeve over her arm.

"What do you mean, you don't mind? Surely, you're not talking about you being sick right? Cause if you are, then I greatly disagree, I would really mind it once you get sick, so you better take care of yourself alright?" Carsten said, calling out to the waiter to order a cup of hot chocolate for him and Pixie, just something to keep the two of them warm.

Pixie was annoyed. The boy knew nothing about her. "Why do you care? Tell me, why do you care?" she huffed. Why does he care? she thought

"Why do I care? We're friends aren't we? and we're going out too, that's really a nonsensical question Pixie.." Carsten said, not really being mindful of the words that he had just uttered, not completely aware that he might have sounded harsh and that he might have offended Pixie.

"Liar." she whispered. "I'm sure you only said to make me feel better." she stood up, ready to leave.

"When will you ever believe me Pixie?" Carsten said, his temper running short already, the weather's not that good, and he need not to face Pixie's insecurities as well as her being stubborn. "I'm not lying alright?" He added, massaging his temples to prevent himself from getting angry.

Pixie laughed. "Because your a liar! You never even wanted to go out with me in the first place!" She crossed her arms. "You don't know anything about me!" sh exclaimed, eyes watering. "You don't know my secrets, why my mum left me, who my parents are, or even last name! You don't know that when I lived on the streets I almost died and found Fyre, who was almost dead! You don't know I've spent most my life not knowing who I am!" she pulled up her sleeve showing her scars (Crisscross pattern down her left forearm). "You don't know I had these, did ya?" she said, tears running down her face.

Carsten was taken back by the sudden outburst of the girl, he didn't expect that at all, nevertheless, he had tried to keep his calm, nothing good would happen once he had let his temper get the better out of him after all. "Then why won't you tell me? I'm not someone who knows everything Pixie, i won't know anything if you'll never tell me.." He said, his voice a bit louder than his normal one. "Tell me everything that I needed to know Pixie, I'm not going to hurt you.." He added, clenching his fist till it turned white, he was becoming really frustrated at how their meeting was going.

Pixie didn't listen. She walked over to the door and ipened it, looked at Carsten one last look before storming out, Fyre running behind her.

Carsten groaned in frustration as Pixie left him without a word, he pulled some galleons on his pockets and paid for what he had ordered and quickly followed Pixie. His steps were big that he had managed to catch up with her. Grabbing her arm, he turned her around so she'll properly face him. "Stop being immature Pixie." He said, his words dead serious.

"Get off me." she hissed in a scary tone, her eyes flashing red. "Remember; boys are too cowardly to hit girls." she shook him off and carried on walking.
[OOC: Do somethin' like kiss her.]

Carsten sighed irritation as Pixie decided not to listen to him at all, knowing that he had no other choice and that he really have nothing that he could do to make her clam down, he decided to press his lips on hers, as he pulled away, his eyes still showed that annoyance, but not that much of intensity that it has before. "Pixie, listen to me, alright?"

Pixie was speechless. She hadn't expected him to do THAT! She nodded slightly, listening to Carsten.

"Pixie, tell me the things that I need to know, everything that you want to say, I'll listen" Carsten said with a sigh, finally, he was able to calm the girl down, fianlly he'll be able to reason out with her.

Pixie shook her head.."N-n-not now. I have to go back home." she sighed, annoyed Thr she had to leave but also annoyed that he was annoyed.

"You have to? Or probably, you're just trying to run away again Pixie?" Carsten said, seeing that she was already annoyed, he himself was being annoyed once again too. And when Carsten Blanchard is annoyed, trouble would surely follow. "I'll bring you back to you house then, tell me which way it is." He then said with a sigh as he grabbed her hand, waiting for her to show him the directions to her house.

Pixie looked at him, happiness in her eyes. "This way." she pulled him slightly and they walked down the street. It was dark and druggies and drunks were hanging about. "Um, this is making me feel scared." she whispered to her date.

As they walked, they were followed by a gang of drink men and drunk women, of about 30-35. They had there eyes on the couple and were freaking pixie out.
"Hey! You two." The men started as the women giggled. The women went over to Carsten and started slightly pulling him away from Pixie. She started to panic as the men advanced on her but was more worried for Carsten. They had there hands up his t shirt and were kissing him and worst of all, playing with his hair.

(OOC: Sorry for the constant mention of drunks but I live drama!)

Carsten sighed once again as Pixie started looking happy once more, at least, now, she wasn't annoyed, which in return, had caused him to be relaxed ad well. Letting himself be pulled by her, Carsten tried to think of ways at which he'll be really able to know Pixie, yes, they were friends now, yet, he doesn't have a slightest clue as to who she really was.

Snapping out of his thoughts as they walked down this dark street, Carsten saw that they were indeed in trouble once again. Really, Pixie was some sort of a trouble-magnet, which he didn't mind. It makes him like to save her then. "Don't look at them."

He was taken back when the drunkards had actually followed them, the men taking Pixie away from him, and well, th women him. He was feeling really annoyed and irritated by them, especially when those women started kissing him, it's disgusting to say the least. "Get your hands off me, you're disgusting." He said, shoving them off as he started to fumble for his wand in his pockets. Really, he didn't want to be touched by them. Looking at Pixie now, he was worried, the drunk men were advancing on her now, one of them started playing with her and whispered things that he can't even hear while the others were just laughing. "Leave her alone!"

Pixie winced at the words he was saying to her and his hand crawling up her t shirt.

Glancing at Carsten, the women threw him on the ground and kept him down, making him look at Pixie while the men tortured her.

The man shoved her down on the ground, and at the same time a horrid snap of her right wrist made her feel sick. He picked her up again and kissed her, while Pixie, crying and disgusted, tried to help Carsten and push off this intruder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back