Newblet Invasion O.o

Manami Sona

OOC First Name
Phanie
Wand
Yew 14", Essence of Fairy Dust
Hello everyone! The name's Phanie and as you may have guessed I am an adorable little newblet here on HNZ! This isn't my first rodeo though and I have rped on many different sites and have a fair amount of experience. This is my first time trying out a Harry Potter based RP though, so I'm really excited! I normally tend to RP horses or shapeshifters and so I'm still working on my vocabulary so I start sounding more human!

Anyways, I'm super friendly and like to hand out virtual brownies so just let me know if you want to plot or have some feedback on my chars (they both need it, Rotem especially)!

Also I respond to numerous nicknames including, but not limited to Phan, Phanfish, Fanny, and Phantom. ^_^

Hello Phanie! ^_^
So, not sure you need it as you seem quite organised, but here's the Site Docs that should be able to answer any questions you may have. Here's to keep you updated on anything you wish/need to know. Finally, the Board Staff are all listed there - they'll be able to answer any questions you have, and they're really friendly. Or you could PM me, I'm friendly! :lol:
Anyway, you can call me Tenilee, and I welcome you to the board. I hope you'll have a lot of fun here and stick around with us for a while. I look forward to seeing you around the board and rping with you once your character (Rotem) is sorted. If you ever want to chat, or plot, just PM me on one of my accounts and we can see what happens! ^_^
~Tenilee

Hi Phanie!

Welcome to HNZ! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin on the site. Tenilee has given you all of the useful information to get you started, but if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

See you around! :)

Hey Phanie!!

The name's Marga! xD Welcome to the site and I hope ypu have loads of fun here cause I do.. xD ..Feel free to PM me anytime for RPs and stuff.. :)

Fabulous! Thank you! I can't wait for Manami & Rotem to get sorted so I can get plotting!

Welcome to HNZ Phanie, I hope that you're going to have a great time here.

Hey there Phanie, welcome to HNZ!
I hope you enjoy your time on the board (and find the transition to roleplaying humans as smooth as can be). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back