New Year Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruben/Flynn- oki, let's start something as soon then. As soon as sorting begins technically the school would be open hahahah

Eoin/Noah- Sounds good to me. You wanna start or should I?

Ruben + Flynn - yeah sure, after sorting starts we can throw something new up for them!

Eoin + Noah - I don't mind who starts it. Whoever starts this one could end up starting the Ruben + Flynn one? So whichever you would prefer doing I guess?

Hey Ruben!!! ^_^

I have two ideas to suggest! First of all Hunter and my puff Marie Allard are in the same year, and I believe she was in an rp studying with Hunter way back when that I was awful at responding to I’m so sorry!! But I am doing my best to get back on my feet and get my schedule sorted irl so I would love to rp Marie and Hunter interacting again and becoming friends! Do you think they should study again, or would meeting somewhere in the common room or something be better suited? Let me know what you think!

Secondly, I love love love the idea of Blake and Marie being besties! Marie is a big Disney nerd and lives her life like a Disney movie, she would absolutely think of Blake as a beautiful Disney princess and would love to have Blake give her a Disney esque makeover!! I think their girly girl sides would definitely thrive together and Marie would for sure idolize Blake and think she’s so mature and fabulous. I love the idea of them also helping each other get ready for school dances in the bathrooms as well!

Hey Ruben!!! ^_^

I have two ideas to suggest! First of all Hunter and my puff Marie Allard are in the same year, and I believe she was in an rp studying with Hunter way back when that I was awful at responding to I’m so sorry!! But I am doing my best to get back on my feet and get my schedule sorted irl so I would love to rp Marie and Hunter interacting again and becoming friends! Do you think they should study again, or would meeting somewhere in the common room or something be better suited? Let me know what you think!

Secondly, I love love love the idea of Blake and Marie being besties! Marie is a big Disney nerd and lives her life like a Disney movie, she would absolutely think of Blake as a beautiful Disney princess and would love to have Blake give her a Disney esque makeover!! I think their girly girl sides would definitely thrive together and Marie would for sure idolize Blake and think she’s so mature and fabulous. I love the idea of them also helping each other get ready for school dances in the bathrooms as well!
Hunter/Marie - let's leave their little brains rest and meet in the common room this timexDxDxDthey already have a little past from that studying group so they could totally get to know each other on a more personal level this time and building a friendship.

Blake/Marie- THAT IDEA IS SOOOO CUTE hahahah I'm so down for that! Blake has lots of girl friends but she only did one make over once. Gryffindor girls do not like to get make oversxDxDxDxD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back