Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hey all!

Since coming back from my busy past year I've been enjoying spending time rping and working on November Albertson. She is my little sweetheart.

I'm advertising for this upcoming year for her at school!

oAqIxzs.png
BspBAho.png

November Albertson - 14 Years Old. Hufflepuff. 4th Year.

The best way to describe November is to say she's a bookworm who would rather go on adventures with characters in books then make friends. Sad, but true. She actually does have a few friends at Hogwarts currently, which is rather surprising. She's really starting to branch out and like magic for once. She's a muggleborn who after doing poorly in school the first few years has managed to overcome what stopped her from succeeding before and is doing rather well. November finally made it to her first Quidditch Match, Hufflepuff vs. that foreign team. She didn't really understand a thing and it ended all too quickly. She also made a few appearances at different events throughout the school year, most recently she got caught in a Zurie Prank and even went to the Yule Ball with Flavio. Though they are just friends who've found they make rather nice study partners together.

What I want:
*Someone to invite her to another event this upcoming year. It could be any event/club you want! I'd prefer people in her year but I am not opposed to those in the years surrounding her. I'd like them to at least be around the next year or so with her at school after this so we can continue any sort of plots that might come from this. If she's not dating someone (see below) then going as friends to one of the balls would be another option for this as well!

*A Romantic Relationship: She's not dated anyone. And currently she doesn't plan on it. But I'm hoping someone out there could change her mind about that! Again, someone close in age. Does not need to be a final situation. If interested in being finals with November or a dating relationship later in school years you can also comment below or PM me. I'm hoping to keep November going into adulthood and hopefully marrying and having kids with another active character on board, it'd be nice if they dated while at school even if it's something that starts later in school! So yeah, if your character is OK with having Muggle In-Laws step up! FYI: She's leaning towards CoMC, Herbology, and Arthimancy currently as possible future career paths.

*Not so friendly: I'm open to November being bullied. I don't think she'd ever bully another student, she hardly talks to others to begin with. There is really plenty of material here to work with for any school bully. (I feel so bad for offering this, poor November!) It'll build her character and you know she'll live through it.</FONT>

6i3b8WS.png
mWqCBKI.png
<FONT font="Times New Roman">
Georgiana Night - 29 Years Old. Quidditch Coach.
Currently living is Australia for her team, originally from New York. I picked the above pictures because I think they are just so her. She's a very serious person, but she can loosen up and have fun. Her current best friend is a healer named Jeremy Thorne (Cyndi). Their relationship was quite rocky to start, neither liked the other. Long story short, they became friends and soon enough very close friends. She thinks of him as her second brother. Besides that plot I don't really have much going on Georgiana right now. She's given up finding a love in her life, not wanting to go through heart break again. I'd say I'm open to her dating in the future, but it would not be a quick start relationship. It would take the guy serious effort to be her friend and then go to more than that. That's just how it is for Georgiana. She does need some friends. I think it would be fun to have some other Quidditch Professionals as friends since her life in centered on that. Erhm, yea. So I guess I'm looking for some friends for Georgiana and perhaps a possible love interest if you think your guy could win her over.

I think that's all for now!

Thanks!

I also have two first years if anyone is interested:

Talkative Jocelynn Moors

and thoughtful Hudson Worth

Hi Steph!

I was thinking the other day that it's a shame Amber and November never interacted, as they share a dorm! Amber is very outgoing and social so she could definitely invite November to do something (another quidditch match maybe or we can think of something else) and I would like her to be better friends with some of the girls in her dormitory!

I can also offer Odette as a potential bully, she's in the year below but she could definitely give November a hard time if she provokes her (accidentally), though I could understand if you're looking for someone older or maybe
prejudiced since Odette isn't against muggleborns or anything. She's just mean :r

EDIT: Amber is also friends with Flavio so they have that connection too!

Yes Yes! I believe you've talked with Annaleise about doing a study group? November and Flavio studied a bunch together during third year so that's where the idea came about so we will have those threads together which will be nice.

And yeah I agree it would be nice for November to actually talk to the girls she lives with. I fear she spends most of her time in the library trying to read every book and comes in and just passes out. I bet November would go with Amber to an event or something happening at the school like Quidditch, perhaps if it were Ravenclaw vs. ?? Since they both know Flavio who is on the team? I was also thinking of starting up a random thread in the dorms where she's actually in there for once during a decent time after dinner if you'd be interested in that?

Yes! I remembered the study group after posting this and I would really like that!

I like the idea of them going to a Ravenclaw match too since they can support Flavio :D and I would totally jump into that dormitory thread ^_^

Hey Steph!

For Georgiana I was thinking maybe my Professor, Landon Carter, could be a good love match for her. He would find it very interesting that she coaches quidditch and stuff and he loves travelling so maybe one day they could meet in Australia whilst he is on his travels?

As for your first years, I've done some stalking and both of them seem rather interesting! My first year Patrick Vernier can be good friends with them and maybe in the future him and Jocelynn could date.

Let me know what you think!
-Kaye :wub:

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Yes! I remembered the study group after posting this and I would really like that!

I like the idea of them going to a Ravenclaw match too since they can support Flavio :D and I would totally jump into that dormitory thread ^_^
Yay!! :woot: I will maybe get on posting the dorm thread soon then!
Charlotte Owens said:
Hey Steph!

For Georgiana I was thinking maybe my Professor, Landon Carter, could be a good love match for her. He would find it very interesting that she coaches quidditch and stuff and he loves travelling so maybe one day they could meet in Australia whilst he is on his travels?

As for your first years, I've done some stalking and both of them seem rather interesting! My first year Patrick Vernier can be good friends with them and maybe in the future him and Jocelynn could date.

Let me know what you think!
-Kaye :wub:

I LOVE LANDON! -Uhm, sorry for yelling. Haha, he is seriously why November enjoys Herbology, she enjoyed this past year so much! Also why I entirely made Jocelynn's father a Herbologist and her also love the subject I can't wait for her to get into class soon! Anyways, back to the correct topic :p

It would be really interesting to see them interact for sure! Haha, you've already won me over because I love Landon already xD But will he win over Georgie? She might appear tough and maybe cold at first but she's actually a very warm person she's just used to fans of the team going crazy around her. It would certainly be possible for them to meet in Australia, she also visits her friend and the Quidditch headquarters a lot in Obsidian Harbour so that would also be a place they could meet! (I'm also weird and kind of let the character's flow out of me when working on plots which is why I won't say exactly if she'll like him enough to be more than friends.) But yes, let's have them meet and we have two options of where now.

For Patrick I think he probably would be a good match for either of them. The two are really completely opposite of each other and I didn't even mean to do that xD Jocelynn would gladly talk Patrick's ear off if he'll let her and they could probably find some exciting common ground to be friends and then date in the future. Hudson is a more quiet guy, sheltered kind of life. If Patrick is interested in Knights and fighting they could do that on the lawn, or find something else to talk about I'm sure :p I'm done for either/both sure!

@Steph & @Daphne
ya'll are too cute Flavio would die of happiness if his friends showed up to support him! :wub:

I'm happy to start the thread at the Hufflepuff table where everyone gets to talking now, if you wanted? I could say that Flavio ran into November on his way to the hall and started talking with her about the holidays, which means they ended up talking at the puff table together and then Amber could join in? Let me know! :D

I be down for that.

Sweet :D I'll work on it and post the link here when it's done!

Awww I didn't expect anyone to love Landon that much xD Landon is pretty open to everyone so if she was cold to him I don't think he'd take it personally or anything and would more likely focus on her positives than her negatives. Would you mind starting something for this? I can start the other two with Patrick! :hug:

Charlotte Owens said:
Awww I didn't expect anyone to love Landon that much xD Landon is pretty open to everyone so if she was cold to him I don't think he'd take it personally or anything and would more likely focus on her positives than her negatives. Would you mind starting something for this? I can start the other two with Patrick! :hug:
@Kaye That sounds perfect. I'll do the Australia idea if you're okay with that! Could be based during his winter break June-August, sometime in there! :) I'll probably post the link when I finish and maybe PM it as well!

@Annaleise Thanks :) I've replied already :p

@Daphne: Dorm Chats

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back