New year. new start

Patricia smiled at Mike, "Oh yes, that's right." She said, "We were both up for Keepers in that game at the end of the year." She said with a chuckle, remembering how they both put down for keeper. "I don't know, I would like to try out as chaser this year, but we have to see how the first years pan out first." She said with a shrug, they seemed pretty good that day Violet and she took them out.

"Well I would try out for another position, but every position was taken, plus I like being keeper" Mike said shrugging his shoulders.

Patricia put on a thinking pose, "Mmm, well I've never really had much practice as a keeper. But really you just need to be good on a broom and have good co-ordination for bot positions, and I fill those categories out pretty well" She said with a smuggish smile on her face. It felt and probably looked strange on Patricia's face, it was not a look that became her.

"Either way, I can't wait to get back to flying, can't let my new amethyst streak go to a waste." She said with a sigh, thinking of her broom gathering dust in her dorm room, it was a shame.

[Sorry guys I keep forgetting about this. :doh: ]

Isabella rolled her eyes. "Keeper? I'd like to see how well you do against Slytherin," Isabella commented towards Mike. She looked over at Pat and said, "You should try Chaser if you want. I could help you some time," she offered with a shrug.

Mike tried to conceal his laugh but couldn't help it. "Sorry 'bout that" Mike said looking towards Pat, Bella is very funny isn't she?! Mike told himself, laughing that she would give Pat help."But Pat if you did want to become Chaser wouldn't you need someone thats good " Mike said putting heavy emphasis on good," To give you advice?" Mike said winding up Bella, seeing how she would react to this.

Isabella smirked coldly at Mike's comment and said, "Thanks, Mike. But seeing as you've never seen me play, I don't think youre assumption is a bit accurate." She emphasized the word assumption to show that he was wrong about his little comment. She almost wanted to laugh because the two of them were fighting through Pat and poor innocent Pat was sitting between them trying to keep them in peace.

"Ha you are wrong there, I've sene you a few times when you train" Mike said laughing proving her wrong yet again. "So Pat, rekon Hufflepuff have a good chance of beating gryffindor this year?" Mike asked. "I should warn you, I think we have a pretty strong team this year to be frank" Mike said warning her in a friendly way.

Bella rolled her eyes and said, "Really? Well I've never seen you practice so that doesn't say much about your performance does it?" If you never practiced you could never be good. She narrowed her eyes momentarily on him as he continued to say things just to get under her skin but tried to bite her tongue at Pat's expense.

Patricia sighed again as she realised the two were starting to bickering again. Patricia gazed over the lawn, not wanting to take part in their conversation.

Patricia was brought back to conversation when she heard her name, "Emm, sorry." She said, trying to remember the question, "Ahh Hufflepuff have a decent chance. As much as any team do I'd say." She said, trying to stay neutral.

"Ha but I have been practising, but you haven't obviously seen me then" Mike retorted back at Bella. God this is the new ZukaMike thought to himself. She wants an argument Ill give her oneMike told himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back