New Year New Chances

Might have Leda pop into town for some lunch if Liam would care to find her m? :r

Hi

So, I don't really have much of an idea of what to offer, but for Lauren, I have Kira Borisyuk. She plays Quidditch and models. She's also bi, very fun, a no-nonsense woman. Before she gets with her final, she can either be a fling for Lauren, or be a friend at the very least.

Hi

So, I don't really have much of an idea of what to offer, but for Lauren, I have Kira Borisyuk. She plays Quidditch and models. She's also bi, very fun, a no-nonsense woman. Before she gets with her final, she can either be a fling for Lauren, or be a friend at the very least.
Heya!

Would be fun! I want to use Lauren more and she can use an friend or support. I guess she will be more relax with an woman in getting closer so would be totally up for her to get this experiance. We can let them meet somewhere? And than we can see how they match or an fling could be possible.

Sweet! Kira is new to the area, and lives in Australia. I imagine she would visit her half-brothers on occasion so she could be in NZ to meet. Since Kira is more likely to approach, would you want to start this one or me?

Sweet! Kira is new to the area, and lives in Australia. I imagine she would visit her half-brothers on occasion so she could be in NZ to meet. Since Kira is more likely to approach, would you want to start this one or me?
Sure! Gonna add it on my list. Sounds good. Send the link when it's done.

Haha they tend to meet there indeed. I like the ones we had so far. I'm not sure what June feels about him so that is interesting if it's gonna be a dislike or not. So far June doesn't like the boys of her age, since she finds them annoying and brainless. I'm very up for this! Would you mind start something somewhere? I don't mind where. June is more inside than outdoors person.
I don't mind starting! I'll send you a link when I get something started.

@Michael Watson

Here for Crystal and Michael. It's a bit short let me know if something needs changed.

For Crystal and Celia! Let me know if I should change anything ^_^

@Celia Vuong

For June and Celia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back