New Year Availability Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlett Vittori

OOC First Name
Marga/Teigs ;p
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Well, I need want plots for my students cause I know that it will be a quite fun way to spend my time since finals are over! ^_^ xD :woot: :party:

tumblr_mev8hp6ymB1rgg4e1o1_500.gif

Scarlet Naomi Joussane

This is my little French girl. ^_^ She's the youngest of the Joussane siblings and the only girl among them too. She has been an orphan for more than two years and had experienced going to muggle school before heading to Hogwarts New Zealand. In her muggle school though, she had been bullied severely and her once confident self is now gone. She was once confident with her artistic and musical skills but now she rarely speaks to anyone and it may take some time before she starts speaking to a person normally. Right now, she's still having trouble speaking and may sometimes just remain silent unless spoken to.

This girl needs friends whom will have to be patient with her cause it will be a bit hard to get a couple of sentences out of her. Bullies and enemies would be good too and I appreciate their presence very much. xD . I am also open to anything else you might want to suggest. ;)

tumblr_mcxbu1I7J61rq6t5f.gif

Luca Gabriel Gander

And this guys is Swiss. :r xD Luca is the eldest in a family of four siblings and all of them are boys. Because of their mom's nagging and dad's absence from home, it had been decided that they were to stay in their manor in Switzerland until they come of age to go to Hogwarts. Therefore, Luca had only seen two women all his life before coming to Hogwarts. His mom and his caretaker. His relatives weren't very sociable either and so, Luca had decided that when he comes to Hogwarts, he would want to spend time with girls all he can. He has a quite a long span of patience for the ladies and despite his young age, will try to flirt with them. On the contrast, he has a very short span of patience for the men and he is easy to get annoyed. He is inconsiderate of the men and very sensitive in speaking with the ladies. So yeah, all in all, he's a total jerk for the guys, and quite the flirty gentlemen for the ladies.

For him, I need guy friends and girls he could be friends with and also those he could bother. Enemies would be quite good for this guy. A serious crush sooner or later would be very appreciated. Anything else that you want to suggest is very much welcomed.. :) ^_^

tumblr_mew8lnwNjK1rmyxj9o1_500.gif

Charmaine Annaleise Zsigmond

This time, it's my German muggleborn! Raine has the same case for Scarlet except hers is a little less worse than my French girl. Charmaine had been going to muggle school before she went to Hogwarts because she had been considered a muggle before. She mostly spent her time alone at home since her brother and parents would be frequently away for business because of their owned small chain of hotels. And so, she is most used to isolation with little to no friends but nevertheless, she still has some of her self-esteem in doing sports and only having trouble with keeping up in the wizarding world. She still tries to keep up with everything though having a hard time.

I'm kind of hoping for more friends for her. :) Some enemies or bullies? And a little crush or something futuristic wouldn't really hurt. ^_^ :wub:

tumblr_mm90el3d5s1spvnmqo1_500.gif

Hanna Mitchelle Freecss

Mitch is my Australian beauty. :wub: Hanna Mitchelle is the only daughter of the Freecss family and sister of Killua. The Freecss are a family of assassins but it was only Mitch who was not trained to be one, instead she was trained to be a proper lady. But, she really doesn't want to be that way. She wants to be free like her brother but right now she is tied to a betrothal thanks to her parents and is set to marry when she reaches the age of 19, although she doesn't really want to. She is quite the unpredictable girl as there are times when she becomes really spoiled and annoying, but most of the time now, she is pretty much gentle and calm thanks to thinking about all the problems she's having and the pressure on her for the arranged marriage.

Friends please! Enemies are acceptable! Boys, flings, future boyfriends, anything!

For a complete list of my characters, see the table below and just PM me (preferably on Ai) if you want plots and RPs. ^_^
[/color]

Hello there Marga!

I have a few possible people who might interest you,

My first year Gryffindor, Victoire Fontaine is from the french speaking area of Belgium, and so maybe her and Scarlet, could find out that they both speak French and sort of become friends due to a language other than english that they are perhaps better at. I know you said that she doesn't really talk so maybe she over hears Victoire speaking in french and is like oh hey, me too. They could have secret little conversations in French.
Victoire could also be a friend to Luca.

And then for Hanna, I was thinking maybe something with Tybalt. Just a little blossoming friendship, Ty is sociable enough as it is. I'm not too sure how to work this out but, I think they could be good friends, Maybe the sort of friends who sometimes flirt with one another, but don't really have enough romantic interest in the other to act upon it. Plus, Ty is in a relationship, so he shouldn't be acting upon it.
In any case, for any of the guys, just let me know what you think!

Or if you can think of any of my other characters with whom your characters would get along with, just let me know!

Scarlet and Victoire: This is a pretty good idea since it is much more easier to get sentences out of Scarlet when its French! Although it is quite unlikely that it would be Scarlet be the first to approach. She'd most likely just try to get Victoire's attention in a very very subtle way. xD

Luca and Victoire: I can't wait to try this out. Now this one it'll most probably be Luca approaching Victoire and bothering her since she is a girl and this guy is just too flirty and friendly with the ladies.=))

Mitch and Tybalt: This one I am completely excited about! Mitch has only one friend and its Aaren so its good to have a friend especially now that she is carrying the burden of the betrothal and been keeping it to herself. So, I think having Ty around with her would be great! Since they are both in Club Academia (am I right? xD ) I guess that would make it a bit easier for them to know each other on a name to name basis.. xD Which could be a step easier to get them to being friends..

All of that sounds perfect!

We could wait for Victoire and Luca to meet until like the halloween party, or even Yuleball. Maybe in that period between the two. Just so we're not overloading straight away. Plus it would make some sense for them to meet, or start talking under such circumstances.

As for the other two, I could start one, and you could start the other? So which ever you feel so inclined as to start, I'll happily start the other.

I'd be happy to start Mitch and Ty but it wouldn't be up till this afternoon since I have classes today.. xD

Alrighty, I'll start the one with Victoire, and post the link here when I'm done.
Though it won't probably be until tomorrow.

Luca and Paige. Paige is in need of some new friends and maybe she can teach your Slytherin on or two things. Maybe a little bit of friendship or something. Just a fun, fluffy topic without drama. Or do you have big ideas for it?

Luca and Paige: I could definitely see Luca trying to flirt with Paige in the common room completely neglecting the fact that she is older than him. Having a mentor for him would be great and I think Paige would be able to teach him a thing or two or a lot! xD

Sure thing... xD

Here is the topic for Victoire&Scarlet
Hope it suits!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back