Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Rigid Black Walnut Wand with Manticore Venom Core
So Lillian is the new History of Magic professor for the younger years, and she's not the most social person but I'd love her to start making some friends, and maybe even some enemies, among the professors. Lillian is an intellectual, very passionate about history, and has a tendency towards sarcasm and dry humour.

Hey! It's super exiting to see you with a professor :woot:

Jon and Lillian should definitely roleplay! I'm not sure if they would be good friends, but should be friendly acquaintances at least. I can see her dry humor falling flat on him, which would be funny :D

History buddies!!! :woot: Matt is very different from her, but I hope their passion for their subject will connect them anyway xD

Hi Jasmine!! Yay! Congrats on your professor :D

I don't know how she'd get along with Monty but I'd be more than keen to have them RP anyways :p

Thanks guys :D

Anna: Yes, that would be fun :D

Daphne: I think it'll be very entertaining to see them clash over some things, but they'll probably be friends overall

Claire: I'd love to interact with Monty! I think neither of them are very good in social situations, so that could be interesting to play with

Glad to hear you also like the idea :D Would you like me to start a quick topic for them to meet in Lillian's office?

Yes please, that's a nice idea :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back