Status
Not open for further replies.

David James

OOC First Name
Simon Amos
Wand
Rose wood and unicorn hair
Hi there,

I'm new to the site and am looking for some roleplays.

David James is your average happy go lucky guy at the moment, I haven't really developed him much at the moment.
I don't have many ideas for him so I'm up for suggestions along with friends or enemies or even a love interest if theres a girl that wants one.

Simon x

I have Logan Blackwood you can rp with. He is a smart lovable boy who gets along with everyone.
I also have Faith Sparks who is a very giggly little girl who loves company.
As they are both hogwarts first years they are the same age but i will need to wait untill the brightston weekend before i can rp with you

Ksaafa is 13 but doesn't go to Hogwarts, so they can RP now if you want. In fact I've already got a topic open waiting for a reply if you're keen. It's in the New Zealand forum

Hi Simon and welcome to our humble site
if you want to develop your character with a little help from those of us on the site who have some experience with characters just follow this link..
character development

there is an unsorted area where a lot of unsorted students will be hanging out waiting for school to begin. This is where you're most likely to meet friends that will share the same year as yourself.

;)
have fun

Lin

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back