new friendship

"Yeah. Are you alright? What's wrong?" Derrik walked over to pick up Arisa and started walked back to the entrance.

"I feel like m head might explode" Arisa replied in a whisper, every little sound hurt. She was pretty sure she might pass out "Derrik, if i pass out just get someone to bring me up to my room, what ever you do, don't let them take me to the hospital wing" Arisa insturcted. She felt her head swiming a little. She kept moving though just wanting to get back to her bed and sleep.

"Arisa are you sure you want to go to you're room instead of the hospital wing? I think it would be better but if this is what you want then I'll do it." Derrik kept on walking and talked in a whisper.

"Let me know when you feel really bad. I'll try to carry you into the school or something."

"no, take me to the hospital wing and i will get Sern and Kida to strangle you" Arisa whispered back, she got another sharp pain in her temple and she lost sight "perfect, I'm blind" she whispered. Then she remembered the longest time she had ever been blind, a couple of hours, and it had happened right after a head ache like this. "Oh no" she whispered to her self, one of her greatest fears was that she would go blind for ever. Just then her head started pounding again, "ow, oh god this hurts" she managed to whisper before slipping into darkness.

Derrik wasn't thinking straight. He said that the best thing was to take her to the wing but she just wanted to get back to her dorm. Just as they were near the entrance of the gate, Arisa was knocked out. The only way that Derrik could get Arisa back to the school quickly is having to carry her. Derrik tried to shift Arisa so he could carry her easily. Once that was done, he tried not to seem so...suspicious.

When he made it to the Great Hall. He looked around for a Prefect.

((so this is in the Great Hall now?))

Violet was sitting in the Great Hall, dozing off, when she saw two first year Hufflepuffs - Derrik and Arisa - enter, Derrik carrying Arisa, who was blacked out. Shaking her head, Violet quickly stood up and dashed over. "Oh goodness!" she exclaimed, helping the younger boy hold up the young girl. "What happened?"

"Me and Arisa were hanging near the forest and then she started to feel a little weird. She asked me to carry her back but on the way here she fainted. She has requested to go in her dorm. She doesn't want to go the hospital wing." Derrik tried to explain this all very calmly.

"Arisa and I," Violet corrected, automatically. "Well, I still think we should take her to the Hospital Wing. At least she's in no condition to argue. She probably only needs sleep, but it's better a nurse checks her out, just to be on the safe side." Violet stated, matter-of-factly. "I'll help you take her to the Hospital Wing."

Derrik heard that it was best for Arisa to go to the hospital wing.

"Arisa said that he'd rather just rest in her dorm. She said that his has happened to her times before and all she needed was a rest."

Derrik didn't want to break Arisa's promise in a way. But Violet was a prefect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back