new friendship

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was walking through the forest, she had just finished practising spells with Sern, and breaking up with Derrik. She sighed at the memory, she really hoped they could become friends like he wanted. She found a tree with branches somewhat close to the ground. She swung her her self up to a nice sitting branch and sat down swinging her legs, she really did love this place to much. It was like a second thought for her to end up here most of the time. Just like singing,
"He's a stranger to some
And a vision to none
He can never get enough,
Get enough of the one

For a fortune he'd quit
But it's hard to admit
How it ends and begins
On his face is a map of the world
(A map of the world)
(A map of the world)
From yesterday, it's coming!
From yesterday, the fear!
From yesterday, it calls him
But he doesn't want to read the message yet

On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin
through the blood he can look, see the life that he took
From the council of one
He'll decide what he's done with the innocent

(A map of the world)
(A map of the world)

But he doesn't want to read the message
He doesn't want to read the message
Doesn't want to read the message yet

But he doesn't want to read the message yet
From yesterday,
From yesterday,
From yesterday, the fear
From yesterday,
From yesterday
But he doesn't want to read the message here" She finished the song and let the silence ring in. It was the most beautiful sound in the world.

song: from yesterday- 30 seconds to mars

Derrik was outside near the Forbidden Forrest when he heard someone singing. When he got closer, he realized who it was. "No point in turning back now. She probably saw you already." Derrik started walking closer.

"Hey..." he said in almost a whisper.

Arisa was swinging her legs still with her eyes closed when she heard a fimiliar whisper, oh no she groaned inwardly "Hey" she said back "what brings you into the forest?" she asked.

"Oh...nothing in particular. Just walking around. I hadn't been around here for a while so I thought I'd walk by here."

Derrik thought it would be ok to ask Arisa the same thing.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"I'm always here" she replied "that is when im not sleeping in classes or at the lake front garden or lawn" she added. "I spent the first 11 years of my life indoors, i make up for lost time" Arisa said with a shrug. "and i was under the impression you thought it was agaisnt the rules to be in here?"

"Ah I see. Well it is but only if you're in it. That's different then hanging around it."
Derrik took a seat near the cement wall a few feet away from the entrance to the Forrest.

Arisa laughed and got down from her tree, she walked even deeper into the forest so she could see the castle "bet your to scared to come in here!" she yelled to him. She started making chicken sounds at him.

"And you're right. I don't know what's in there. It's forbidden for a reason." Derrik turned to look at Arisa.

"So...how have things been?

"trust me, the scariest thing in this forest is Mist, and she only hates me because we got into a cat fight and i called hher fast" Arisa replied with a laugh. "other then that were fine, come on, ill show you some of my fave spots"

Derrik wasn't completely fond of walking into the forest just yet. But he thought why not. He'd do this for someone else in mind. Derrik started to head toward Arisa/
"Guess I'm not that scared after all."

Arisa laughed and grabbed Derriks hand "Come on, I'll show you the medow" she replied pulling him deeper into the forest "then theres my faveriote tree," she replied making a mental map, Once they were deep into the forest Arisa put her hands over Derriks eyes "come on, you hae to take in the meddow all at once" She said pushing him along with her hands still over her eyes. Once they were in the medow Arisa let go of Derriks eyes "well, what do you think?" she asked.
http://arizona.sierraclub.org/trail_guide/Meadow02L.jpg like that, but add alot more flowers :D with no trail, and bigger :p

Arisa had her hands over Derrik's eyes the whole time. Once they reached the meadow Derrik was blown away. He sat down on a nearby rock.

"How....did you know about this place?"

"i spent every minuite i can here, you do some exploring" she replied with a small laugh. She then remembered where she was and a memory came rusing back to her "JUST LEAVE MA ALONE" Arisa heard Sern speake before she felt the impact to the side of her face, she looked up at Sern with huge eyes before slipping into blackness Arisa shuttered at the memory, she hated that she had made Sern do that, she should have just left him alone when he said so insted of argueing with him. There was a frown on her face "yeah, this place is great"

Derrik saw the look on Arisa's face.

"You seem really happy. What's up? Derrik really didn't want to bring up about what happened with him and Arisa but maybe it wasn't about them. Could it have possibly been about her and Sern?

"Oh nothing" she said putting her hand on her face, it didn't hurt but it was a reminder of that day, a wonderful day, except for the fact her mother had disowned her on that day "me and Sern just got into a fight beside the very rock your sitting on" she replied in an emotionless tone. She walked over to the other side of the medow "I don't want to talk about it"

Derrik understood.

"Its alright. I understand. But if that's the case then if I may ask, why do you still come here?" Derrik was somewhat starting to understand why some people would come out into the forest.

"Because I'm not going to let one bad memory ruin this wonderful place for me" she said picking up a flower and putting it in her hair. Just then she saw a unicorn far off, she grew silent "Derrik, look over there" she whispered pointing in the derection it was in.

Derrik was listening to Arisa when she said to silently look in a different direction. Off into the distance was a unicorn. This was about the most majestic creature that he had seen all year. It was white all over with a lace like maine.

"Its beautiful..." he whispered. He didn't want to frighten the creature although it was far away from them.

Arisa heard a twig snap in the distance and the unicorn darted off "wow, that will probably be the only time we'll ever see one" Arisa said after a bit.

(lame -_-)

"I'm sure you'll or maybe we'll see another one. If not maybe something better."
Derrik was still feeling a little weird around Arisa. It was just odd to be hanging out with the person who you broke up with and not think about it.

"This is weird for you isn't it?" she asked softly "I guess i should have expected this, you cant just break up with someone and expect everything to be okay"

Derrik heard Arisa ask her question. His heart almost dropped.

"I'll be honest with you but...it kind of is. It's not you're fault. It's mine for not writing to you but I didn't have an owl so there was almost no way to get to you. I'm sorry." Derrik still sorry due to the fact that he didn't write to Arisa at all.

Arisa droped to the ground "I shouldn't have just abondened you, I'm sorry" she said in a soft voice, she was on the verge of tears, why did she have to hurt people all the time? She was even hurting Sern by making him choose between her and Wednesday. She groaned "I'm so selfish"

"Arisa...it's okay. It's not you're fault like I said. Things just...ya know...happen." Derrik did feel a little sorry for Arisa. She shouldn't feel that bad about what happened. Derrik had explained himself so he felt okay with it.

Arisa sighed "I think I'm going to go lie down, I'm getting a head ache" she said feeling a sharp pain in her head. She put her hands over her head. She felt like her head was going to explode, it hurt so much she couldn't stand up well "Derrik, could you help me get back to the common room?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back