Seamus Reid

impervious

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Seamus was testing the water of the great hall, he was thinking that he needed to see who would question him sitting at the wrong table. He was sitting in his slytherin uniform, sitting at the Gryffindor table. He had some fruit on his plate, but wasn't eating any of it. He stuck to simple things because he didn't like the other food. The Slytherin was glancing about the hall, looking to see if anyone would question him sitting there. There were a few glances but Seamus wasn't sure if this was because he was staring or if anyone had a problem.

Clara was wearing Gryffindor shcool uniform and she felt good and happy be part of Gryffindor house but she somtimes felt alone wjthout friend but she see familiar face and walked closer to him. "Are you using Aguamenti Charm spell and doing with water?" She asked and looked what he was doing.

Seamus glanced at the girl who spoke and realised it was Clara. He did frown though at what she said. "Aguamenti is like a sixth year spell," he told her perhaps a little bluntly, "I'm just drinking water," he told her. "You're Clara, we met in the three broomsticks before the semester started," Seamus told her, with a nod.

''Oh, i was think you are doing magic, sorry about that!'' Clara was apologize to him but she was something to ask becouse she see familiar face. ''Yes, I remember! How are you so far at Hogwarts? Are you going Halloween ball? I hear in October will be.'' She asked him.

Seamus shrugged slightly, the apology was a little unnecessary but he also wasn't going to say anything about it. He just nodded as she seemed to remember who he was too. "Hogwarts is fine," he said, he wouldn't say it was great or anything because he was so apart from his brother but it was fine. "How are you finding it?" he asked. at the mention of halloween he shrugged, and without having checked it with his brother said, "I'll be going with my brother. You?"

He was say that Hogwarts so far was good and Clara was happy about him. "It's a little so far lonely but i spend time with my cousin Bella and she is realy sweet." Bella was better than Parker. Parker don't wanted spend time with her. "That good! I hope you be grate time. I think i will go alone becouse my cousin have plans." She smiled.

Seamus was still keeping an eye out for anyone who might think him wrong for sitting at this table but so far there was nothing. He nodded at what she said but frowned, it was a bit sad for this girl to go alone just because her cousin had plans, family should stick together. "Well, if you want you can come with me and Hamish," Seamus told her almost off handedly.

Clare feel that he was doing about that he feel for her sorry, that she will be going alone. It was sad for her to but that was a life. '' Realy? I won't disturb your plans to halloween?'' She asked becouse she don't wanted ruined his night with Hamish.

Seamus shrugged, he didn't think Hamish would mind all that much with it. "We don't really have plans...we were just gonna go and hang out together," he told her. Since he really didn't have plans for it. It was just a celebration and what else did people do at a celebration than sit and eat. "So you're welcome to join us," he said, perhaps repeating himself slightly but it felt right to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back