New friends or anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lea Mauven

OOC First Name
Brittany
Wand
Cherry, 12 ½", Wood Rose.
Well this is my newest character and my first 'Puff. I am looking for friends, enemies, love interests. Anything really.

Lea is the kindest person you will ever meet. Her parents died in a carcrash so she stays in the Howarts half way house. She wants to be an Artist or a Florist.

She is most likely to fall for a bad-boy? But yeah. Anyone post here. Any age.

Thanks Britty xx

Elijah could be a friend.
Like a best male friend.

He's really into music as will play wherever and whenever he can. He's kind and generous. He's a very happy person who lives a good time and is extremely loyal.

I have Calvin here he's a puff too :D
he's the year above but im happy for any relationship whether it be friends or a kind of realtionship. He is kind of a bad boy, he's not bothered about school. He is heavily influenced by his dad who is pretty angry with him still because he is disappointed with Calvin. He looks up to his dad a lot so he's pretty bummed out, but meeting someone new could cheer him up. He is mostly always happy and jokey and always flirty.

Elijah-Cool, they would be good friends
Calvin-Can you start an RP?

(Is this only for 'Puffs?)

Seth could be a friend, or anything else you want him to be. He's your normal Gryffindor kid but with a little mean streak in him. He loves the outdoors and he's a bit of a drama boy. He loves his friends and sometimes can go all out just to please them. And he loves playing tricks on people :)

Okay,
Would you like me to start a topic? For them.

Or shall we wait for the the start of the year?

It's for anyone. Elijah I think they should meet when school starts :)

How about me!? Pick me!

Alex is a social person, likes to listen to music, and basically likes making new friends. He's stubborn, but he's not a normal Slytherin. :o

To all: If you make a topic I will reply :)

That sounds good, maybe Francis and Lea could be family friends? Lea's parents are dead now but possibly her parents could have known Francis' parents?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back