New friend.

Lily smiled as Hilda said that she could have the frog and the card. So Lily opens up the little box and out hopped the chocolate frog and right onto her shoulder. Lily grabbed it and quickly placed it in her mouth, then she took out the card and she was super excited about the famous witch she got . She turned the card to Hilda and then Eustace to show them "Look! I got Professor Albus Dumbledore!" Lily smiled with excitement.
Then the next topic started. It was about what they did in holidays. So after listening to Eustace and Hilda Lily went ahead and said " Well, most holidays we used to go down to the beach, but winter holidays is when my birthday is so we would stay home and celebrate with family. But during holidays now, I'm going home to my mom in Christchurch and do some exploring."

Hilda was happy to let Lily take the card because she saw how happy she was to have Albus Dumbledore's .
She noticed that these friends were coming home, she was happy for them but that was not her case.
"Oh,I think I'm going to stay at Hogwarts during the holidays, my father's work makes him move a lot so it's more practical than I stay. "She was not sad to stay because she would have more company and she would be more free to do what she wanted.
"Otherwise have you signed up for activities or clubs ?"she asked interested.

Lily smiled empathetically as Hilda said that she would stay at Hogwarts during the holiday. But it can't be that bad, after all its a huge place to explore, with lots of friends.
When Hilda asked about any clubs they've joined Lily replied " Actually I have. I joined The Wild Patch club and The Heta Omega club. What about you guys?" Lily smiled.
She noticed that Eustace was getting a bit quiet so she decided to smile at him just to make him feel welcome

"I too signed up for Heta Omega, we will see each other more often than I thought " she said with a little laugh, she didn't mind at all, other friends of hers were also subscribed to the sorority. She turned to @Eustace Ross who seemed to be lost in thought and smiled at him. Then she watched the flowers of the trees fall gently and settle somewhere depending on the wind:
"It's a beautiful afternoon isn't it ?"

Lily smiled at Hilda as she said that she also joined The Heta Omega club. It meant they would see each other more and become better friends. She was happy about it. " That's cool. Well the atleast it gives us a chance to become better friends. " Lily said and smiled
As Hilda said it was a beautiful afternoon Lily looked around felling the afternoon sun on her skin. She loved nature, so she replied " It is. Then again every day is beautiful in its own way. " Lily smiled at Hilda and Eustace.

-Heta Omega? I think i don't be there. I forgot about clubs and sleep my coomon room!- He told her both girl. -I agree with Lily words!- He looked Lily and gave her smile.

Lily smiled as Eustace said he forgot about the clubs. It was understandable though. Lily smiled and said " Heta Omega club is for girls, but there is a clfloor boy too. "
Lily smiled at Eustace as he agreed with her about how beautiful every day was

Hilda continued chatting with her new friends and enjoying the good weather, before she looked at her watch and saw the time:
"I think I'm going to go guys, I have a few things to do at the castle, you want to stay or are we going back together?"she said as she stood up and wiped away the remaining grass and soil that was hanging from her pants.

Last edited:
Lily smiled at Hilda as she said that she was you g to the castle. It was getting late and Lily had to go check on Fluffy and catch up with a friend. So when Hilda stood up Lily joined hat and said " Me too, Sure we can walk together.What about you Eustace? "
Lily stood up with her book in her hand and picked up het bag and placed the book in it. She liked at her new friends.

-Then i'm happy when i sleep heta omega and others club!- He hoped more Herbology club and mayby he can ask to others and mayby Herbology. -Not sure. I want go Honey duke and by some choclet frog? I can go?- He asked.

Lily smiled at Eustace.
" Yeah absolutely, I could go with if you'd like? Maybe Hilda too?" Lily replied and looked at Hilda waiting for a yes or no.

" Yeah sure why not " she said smiling.She used to go to Honeydukes a lot right now, so once again it wouldn't hurt her.
" Lets go !" she said to her friends as she started walking in the direction of the store

-Then let's go! Thanks for nice talk to!- He smiled and was happy meet cool girls.

Lily smiled at the fact that Hilda said yes.She looked at the friend she made and started walking towards Honeydukes. She put her bag over her shoulder and said " Lets go! I also want a sweet as a midnight snack tonight. " Lily smiled naughtily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back