Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily was still at Brightstone village after she had Butterbeers and fries with a friend.She strolled up and down the paths and then decided to go to the park. Lily looked for a spot under a tree in the middle of the park. She walked over to the big tree right in the middle and sat down on the soft grass. She then laid back against the tree putting her bag beside her, she then took out her book and opened it on the page she was busy reading.
Before she started reading, she looked up at the sky and then at all the children plying. It made her happy,she loves nature!
Just as she looked down at her book to start reading she heard some one talking. But she went sure to who, so she just continued to read

Hilda had decided to take a break outside the school and go for a walk in Brightstone village.She had gone to Honeyduke's to stock up on candy, so she headed for Tākarokaro Park, a lollipop in hand. On the way, she saw a few people she knew, Brightstone Village seemed to be a place where the students seemed to spend time after school. When she arrived at the park she observed the surroundings, many children were in the play area while their parents were watching them from a distance and some older students were lying in the grass and seemed to be on a date. Hilda was going to sit on a bench to taste her treats, when she saw a young girl sitting under a tree, she recognized her from the course of potions and flight but, she had not had the opportunity to speak to her before. Hilda walked over to her and spoke:
"Hi ,what are you reading ?"she said before sitting down next to her .

Lily looked around as she heard the person talking again and the noticing a girl from Hogwarts sitting next to her. She looked at the girl for a moment... She looked quite fimiallar, Lily then remembered her from the Potions class.
She smiled at the girl putting down her book and turning to face the girl.
" Hey.. I'm Lily by the way. I'm reading a book that I brought with from South Africa, It's called Franse Vlegsel. It is Afrikaans. What's your name ? " Lily asked curiously and smiled
The girl had sweets with her, that made Lily want go get some too. But she shook off the thought if sweets and focused in the girl.

The name of the book was not familiar to Hilda but it seemed interesting.
"Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself, my name is Hilda" she said smiling. She noticed Lily's gaze on her package of candy before she quickly turned it away:
"You want some ? "she asked Lily, handing her the candy. Hilda had used the candy a lot to create friendships since the beginning of the year, she hopes that it would work again because this girl seemed very nice and interesting.

Lily smiled as the girl introduced herself, she seemed nice and friendly. Lily replied " Nice to meet you Hilda." Lily looked at the girl trying to figure out in what house she was. Maybe Huffelpuff or Gryffindor?? Lily thought to herself.
When Lily heard the girl offering sweets she didn't hesitate in getting some. She had been craving sweet for a while now. But before taking the packet of sweet she said " Well yes please, I'll only take one. " Lily smiled at the girl and took out a lollipop. She unwrapped it and placed it in her mouth and handed the bag back to Hilda. As she licked the lollipop her eyes widened, It tasted so good. Every lick was a different flavour. Amazing! Lily thought to herself and said " Wow, these are amazing! " motioning to the lollipop.

It had been a while since Eustace had turned into the park.
He heard the two girls talking and maybe he needed to come and start talking slowly to ask questions.
Hearing the ears heard, the two girls talked and he decided to join -Hello, can i join with you both?- He asked with a little smile and hoped that he will not be ordered three houses further.

. "Yeah, I remember the first time I tried them when I was little, you should have seen my face"she said laughing. Candy and Hilda, it was a great love story, when she was little she even gave some to these Muggle friends, which had caused her some problems with the parents.
"Pineapple flavor for now and you?"she asked Lily as she tasted her lollipop.
Then she heard someone speak, she turned her head towards the source of the noise. It was a Slytherin boy she recognized from school:

"Hi, uh yes no problem" she said, turning her head towards Lily to see if she agreed.

Lily giggled at her own expression. She heard Hilda laughing. It was quite funny really. As Hilda asked what flavour Lily's lollipop was it changed to watermelon. " Watermelon! My favorite!" Lily said and continued to giggle. As they giggled she heard a voice, one of a boy. So she stopped giggling and looked up to see who it was. A boy also from Hogwarts and also a first year had probably been listening to them. But as he asked if he could join Lily thought to herself that it wouldn't do any harm. So she said " Yeah, absolutely! " Lily smiled at Hilda showing that she agreed. Lily moved closer to Hilda to make space for the boy.

He was glad when both girl agreed than he can join. He realy apriciate and join with them seat. He hoped that he again don't be started bubling again. He was doing this somtimes, when he was scared. -Thanky! What your name? My name is Eustace!- And again he started bubling. That was a little akward for him.

Lily smiled at the boy as he sat down next to her. As he introduced himself Lily tried to figure out what acsent he was talking in. Then it hit her FRENCH!. The boy sounded French. She smiled at said " No problem. I'm Lily and I'm in Ravenclaw. Are you French?" Lily smiled hoping she was correct. She noticed that he was getting a bit awkward and just to brake it she gave him another smile

"I'm Hilda, I'm in Gryffindor , nice to meet you "she said smiling to Eustace.
"No way! You are French, me too!"she said when Lily asked the boy. Hilda thought it might be nice for the boy to have someone to talk to and who had a language in common with him .

-Nice to meet you Lily and Hilda!- There both have a lovely name and how Lily know thst he was French? He didn't know and he was surprised and look to Lily. -How did you know?- His voice was full of surprises. -I'm from Slytherin house and born Paris. And you Hilda?- He looked to Hilda and was interesting know where she was. No way if she was from Paris to.

"Oh, I go to Paris from time to time my brother lives there. Me ,I lived in a small village in the Vosges but at the start of the year I moved in with my father, it's more practical for my studies ."it had not been back to France since the summer holidays,she missed the rest of her family, but she had so much fun at Hogwarts that she could forget about it, but she always thought of sending owls to her mother.

Lily smiled at Eustace as he was surprised that she knew he was French. She looked at him and replied " Well, It's all about the acsent! I also speak French fluently. It's my favorite language!" The boy didn't look like a Slytherin. He looked way to kind and helpful. She would imagine him as a Huffelpuff. She looked at Hilda in surprise to know that she was also French.

-I forgot about my acsent! Mine to! I like speak a lot ot french!- He answered Lily and then he was surprise about Hilda. His inuition was right about Paris but he didn't know her brother lives there. - I like Vosges city, i there was with my mom and my brother. There lives my mom grandparents!- He didn't lie about them and he was enyoi this talk with girls.

Lily smiled as Eustace said he forgot abou his acsent. She didn't know if she had any sort of acsent but she didn't think so. " I learnt French while I lived in South Africa. It always seems like a romantic language so I decided to learn it myself. Although I haven't been to France, I'd love to go to Paris. " Lily said and smiled. She enjoyed the conversation and company

"Wow, it's funny we have a lot of things in common. "she said with a little laugh .
And when Lily said to her that she had learned French in South America, she said to herself that she was courageous, Hilda's mother tongue was French and sometimes she herself made mistakes, who had the idea to make as many conjugations.
"If you want the next time i go to paris i will bring you photos and souvenirs" she said when she heard Lily say she would love to go to Paris.

Last edited:
Lily smiled and said " Yeah, We do have a lot of things in common actually. It's surprising really." Lily looked at Hilda and then at Eustace and smiled. They were really friendly, she loved the idea of being friends with them.
Lily looked at Hilda with eyes full of excitement. Hilda was amazing to offer photos and souvenirs from Paris. Lily said " That would be Awesome! Thank you so much Hilda."
Lily liked the fact that she was a Ravenclaw, but wondered if the others were happy with their houses. So Lily asked " What do think about the houses you've been sorted into?"

"Look, I thought I was going to be in any house except Gryffindor, it's pretty ironic but I'm happy to be there"She was not lying she was really happy to be in this house, if she had not been there perhaps she would not have met certain people or some would not have done certain things.
" And you guys ?"She was interested in their point of view as they were all from different houses.

Last edited:
Lily smiled at Hilda. She knew she would be in Ravenclaw as she is very intelligent. " I love the fact that I'm in Ravenclaw. Is suites my personality really well. How about you Eustace?" Lily asked with a curious smile

-I think, it's fine be part of Slytherin house but i always wanted be part of Gryffindor house.. Not sure, why sorting told me that!- He was a lot of surprise first day when he was part of Slytherin not Gryffindor. Puther girls seemed happy be their housed. Eustace was happy? He didn't know about this and he didn'T know what need told. -It always be good feel to be happy your houses!- Not disapointed but mayby Sorting know his fight about his brother.

"I have always found that the Gryffindor and Slytherin houses look alike, like the two sides of a coin. So maybe the Sorting Hat thinks you'd be better at Slytherin for a reason that you may understand later. " she said. "And I find that Slytherin is a house which is rather interesting, you knew that Merlin had been put there" she said in an educational tone .She had read it in a book when she was studying at the library.
"Want some candy? " she asked to her friends before taking one .
"Otherwise you know what you are going to do with your free time before the courses come back.?"

Last edited:
Lily smiled at her new friends listening closely as they spoke. Lily enjoyed their conversation. As she looked at Hilda she heard her offering some more sweets and of course Lily would never say no to sweets, So Lily smiled at Hilda and said " Uhm, yes please! Thanks ! " Lily took the packet once more and took out a chocolate frogs. She knew of the famous witch or wizard cards because a friend had shown her, so instead of being selfish she said " Do mind if I eat the frog?You can keep the card." Lily smiled and held the box with the chocolate frog and waited for confirmation for Hilda.
Lily then looked at Eustace and smiled " I'm sure the sorting hat put you their for a reason. " Lily assured him

-You realy think Hilda? Thanky so much and mayby you are right!- Hilds was so smart girl and he was happy be part of friend. Mayby he needed ask her to be his friend? He didn't know but he wanted ask her and Lily to. -Yes, please!- He answered to her about candy and he liked some sweet but he was sad about forgot by choclet frog and this was favorit candy. ' I was fightin with my brother summer two times and see how my mom get so angry with me. I learned Latin language and helped my dad with herbology. How about you gays?- He asked both girls. -Thanks, Lily!- He smiled.

"Of course, take the frog and you can have the card too no problem " she said to Lily .
" Take this " she said to Eustace while handing him another frog chocolate who was hiding in the botom of her bang.Then the subject was about their occupations during the holidays :
" The last summer i was just staying at home but now we have a break i think i'm going to explore a lot the castle and this village" Hilda had already discovered the Hogwarts property a little, but she still had plenty of areas to explore.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back