New Friend in a Nice Place

Sarah Bones

OOC First Name
Candley
Sarah walked in the library, sitting down and carefully arranging her books from biggest to smallest. She was quite a perfectionist, likes being organized. While arranging her books, she saw a shadow in beside her, facing her. She looked at that someone who was beside her. To her surprise, it wasn't someone she knew.

Hiria was in the Library. she had just been planning to read, when she saw a girl she didn't recognise. Accordding to the crest on her uniform, she was in Hufflepuff. Hiria said "Hello, I'm Hiria. Whats your name?"

Sarah stood up, saying "Hi. I'm Sarah. Very nice to meet you." Sarah says. Sarah looked at her, from top-to-toe and realizing she was a Ravenclaw.

"What did you come to the Library for today?" Hiria asked.

"I don't know," Sarah shrugs. "Read books, study. You know, things you normally do at the library." she tells her. "What do you think of Hogwarts?" Sarah asks.

"I think it's great! What about you?" Hiria replied.

"I think it's great too! Everyone's so nice around here and all..."Sarah trails off. "You know this is kinda boring. What do you want to do?" Sarah asks.

"I was going to look at some old yearbooks, cause yearbooks are bound to have funny pictures in them! Want to look with me?" Hiria asked.

"Sure! I like seeing old yearbooks because there are lots of memories in there." Sarah tells her.

"Plus, I have some friends in other years who's pictures might be in there. Let's look at last years yearbook." She said.

"Really? That's good. At least someone you know." Sarah says. "So where are the yearbooks?" she asks.

"Here." Hiria said pointing to a nearby shelf where the yearbooks were held, then going and retrieving the one from last year. she lugged it over , and put it on th table. "Right." She said flicking it open. "We're looking for Lexi Rodriguez."

"Why?" Sarah asks with curiosity. "Is she your friend or something?" She asks again.

"Yep! She's my friend. She's a fifth year Slytherin, but she's nice. Nice to me anyway." She replied

"Okay." Sarah nods, carefully. "But what do you mean by nice to you, anyway?" she asks again looking at the yearbook Hiria was holding.

"There's just some people she doesn't get along with too well. But she is really nice." Hiria said.

"I don't really know who..." Hiria replied, pausing because she had found the page with the fourth years from last year. She scrolled her finger down the page and pointed when she found the picture. "There! That's her." She said.

Sarah looked at the picture in the yearbook. She's very pretty, Sarah thought. She opened her mouth, then closed. Sarah didn't really know what to say. So she just said "Okay."

"We could look at the "Favourites" awards, called the "Superlatives". Sometimes there are funny ones." Hiria said to Sarah.

"Do you know someone there who's really funny? Or the smartest or something?" Sarah asks. "Sorry for all the questions. I hope you don't feel like being my tour guide or something." Sarah tells Hiria.

"I don't really know anyone who's got an award, but they apparently make a certain award funny because it's supposed to be a joke, It's the 'Most Gullible' award, and it always goes to 'All the first years'. This year we'll probably find that offensive, but next year we can laugh." Hiria said.

"Hopefully, we will laugh about it. I'm just going to get a yearbook for myself." She went to the Yearbook section and got herself one. She went back to the table where they we're staying. She read the pages and read until she felt that someone did something or anything.

Hiria looked around, browsing. a certain book caught her eye, and she grabbed it, and ran back to show Sarah. "This could be helpful!" she said to Sarah. "Self-Defensive Spellwork!"

"That'd be useful. Do you need it? I think I could do a bit of studying myself." Sarah tells Hiria, not looking at her but at the yearbook she was reading. "Are you good at saying spells?" Sarah asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back