Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello all!

After much consultation with key people on HNZ and the Elite Members HNZ now has a new forum layout. We know it will take some getting used to, but we feel it is for the better.
There may be a few other small forum changes made in the next few hours, too, but nothing that will have me shut the board offline again.
Thank you for your patience as I set it all up. :D
If you have any questions/concerns feel free to reply to this announcement.

~Nick

I must admit I was a bit OMG on this to begin with but now that I see it - uber mega awesomesauce totally! think I'm beginning to sound like Bill & Ted --- so it is 'most excellent'

really Nick - great job ;) :lol: :wub:

Two thumbs up!

I think its great! It looks a lot neater and generally cooler :)

Good Job! =D>

The only difference I can tell is that you put Happy Canada Day on the bottom of every page. Could you outline what changes you made, to clear my fuzziness?

The index page has tons less scrolling. ^_^
Hogwarts New Zealand is now a main area, as opposed to each of the floors. :)

Hey again all, update one this:

It appears ZetaBoard's subforum bugs are coming to bite us. :oy: There are some subforums that are not displaying in their proper place, or not displaying at all, that you can only access through the subforum links on the index.
Unfortunately I've done all I can to remedy this and it has mostly been in vain. As such I've posted on the IF/ZB support board hoping that another member of the staff might have an idea. If nobody does, then tomorrow I'll be putting all the forums back to how they were before this until the bugs are fixed in the software and we can try this again. ^_^

Sorry for any inconvenience caused,

~Nick

Okay, one more quick update, a solution has been suggested to us that may solve the subforum problem. So we're going to give it a try, but it will require the board to be offline for a few hours this evening.

~Nick

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back