OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Okay so the solution we tried did not fix the bugs. Until the time that ZB fixes the bugs in the software, we are putting the forums back to how they originally were before this. We’re sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused and we hope to try this again in the future with better results.

~Liv & Nick

Over the next little while I'll be trying to re-order the forums to be in their more correct ordering, but for now this will do.
Also, if you can't see a forum you should be able to or find some sort of error post here. Note: If you do post here for the aforementioned reason I likely won't be a happy camper about it. :oy:

OK I don't know if this is exactly an error but I thought I'd ask to be sure.

On the main page when you scroll down to the Sixth Floor Corridor, you see the Ancient Runes and Arithmancy classrooms, along with the corridor itself. But when you click on to the corridor there is no sub-forum for the Ancient Runes classroom, just Arithmancy. But you can see Professor Heimdalls office along with the classroom achieve and Professor Manteia's office.

Sorry if this 1)Doesn't make any sense and/or 2)Doesn't mean anything.

From the index page are you able to see and access the forums that you need to?
If yes then I don't care, because any of the bugs that we're experiencing can't be fixed by me.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back