OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
So, putting aside some minor problems with the sorting form and IE7/IE8 at the start (and the continuing issues with IE6 which I will not fix because IE6 is an unsupported browser and people need to upgrade if they haven't in the past several years)... I think the sorting form this 'year' is uber-nifty, it also helps get a more accurate take for houses than the previous one did.

So, what do you, the roleplayers of the new first-years think of the house your character got? What you expected? What you wanted? Completely out of left field? ^_^

Discusssss. :p

Well, Stella's exactly where I intended for her to be. Though she's clueless about magic, she's quite smart and she'll pick it up. Once she stops looking at things logically and mathematically, of course. ;)

I thought the sorting was quite nifty indeed! The element question stumped me, but I really liked the form and thought it was well done. Great job! :wub:

ASHTON ARE YOU A HUFFLEPUFF? ARGH! I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT.

Heh. I'm kidding. My little firstie Daniel Harper is in the house I want him to be in. Gryffindor. So, I iz pleased.

Well, this was perfectly anticipated by me as I had a very high preference for *hem hem* you-know-which house... xD
So no surprises here, perfectly happy. ^_^
Sidenote on a quite entertaining story this morning:
I scrolled down the site and the Slytherin house came up first among the forums, which made me really think I somehow gotten into Slytherin, my first reaction was spoken out loud along the lines of: "This is ironic." =))

Hargrid! Argh I shall follow you to Gryffindor ^^; Me happy!

For Penelope Fournier:
I was surprised. I mean, I thought either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff but if the sorting hat says that Gryffindor is where she belongs, then she belongs there.

For Katie Kain:
Not really surprised. I thought she would be Slytherin or Gryffindor.

And the form is great. Just took me a while on that element question.

This is my third Clow to make Hufflepuff but then I can see why Sapphire made it in there. She's really super nice.

I don't have any characters to be sorted, but I did look at the form with my unsorted (adult) account, and yeah, the form looks really awesome, a lot more thorough and interesting than previous years. It makes me want to create a new character just to have them sorted. :lol: But no.. I shall focus on my other characters for now. :correct:

I was a little really surprised that Delphi ended up in Slytherin. I was expecting Indie to be in Slytherin and once Delphi ended up there it made sense for her to be there too. But yeah, a little surprised at Delphi I think.

There's no way to see the form we submitted is there?

Well, Hufflepuff isn't what I expected. With the way my character is, I should have been in Gryffindor, but since sorting is done, I suppose there is nothing that can be done.
Indie King-Dixon said:
I was a little really surprised that Delphi ended up in Slytherin. I was expecting Indie to be in Slytherin and once Delphi ended up there it made sense for her to be there too. But yeah, a little surprised at Delphi I think.

There's no way to see the form we submitted is there?
Go to your Inbox and View 'Archive'.

Thanks. The beauty of it is that it shows what you're answers were more suited to.

Now that I've seen the application form again, Slytherin makes more sense.

I was quite happy to be put in Griffindor :) I knew that it was either that or Hufflepuff, of which house I am also quite fond. That's my house on MNI.

Delphi King-Dixon said:
Note that the three colour-coded multiple choice options are given the least-possible weighting compared to everything else.

I loved the new sorting form, and I loved the houses there were picked for the characters. Though I had so many this year I was running out of things to write in all the sections.

Although I've never had to think of an element that represents my character, lol
Great work, really, the best sorting form I've ever filled out.

I wanted Sureya to be in Hufflepuff, wanted it really badly but was almost afraid to look and see what she did get but I think because I stayed true to her character when filling the form, she got the house most deserving of her.
Goooo Hufflepuff!! :woot:

Sorting form is wicked this year ;)

Nicolas King said:
Delphi King-Dixon said:
Note that the three colour-coded multiple choice options are given the least-possible weighting compared to everything else.
True but after looking at it I realised I used the words cunning, said she would betray someone for candy and the answers to what she would do in those scenarios seems a little Slytherin-y

I'm happy for both Kira and Lianna though a little surprised at Lianna, I thought they'd both end up in Slytherin... Go Kira for doing that, but with Lianna being in Hufflepuff, and when I go and looked back at her application form, I realised that Hufflepuff suited her better. :D

I have to say I wasn't that surprised that Benny got 'claw, but it's a shame he got seperated from Aroha and Olive. It shall be an, er, interesting 'year' by thf looks of things!

Form was awesome thanks Nick!! I didn't find the element q hard at all.

I was so shocked when Tamalia made Gryffindor i was hoping for Slytherin to be honest :doh: , but i guess i will have to adapt, Slytherins are more fun to play <_< , but to bad for me Tama will just have to be a very different Gryffindor then :p

lol :D

then i looked again and saw that it wouldve been a toss up between Slytherin and Gryffindor, but i guess im happy to have my first Gryffindor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back