New everything!

Avrille shrugged her shoulders lightly, it really didn't matter to her, she had never known her parents enough to miss them, Simone had told her stories about them though and what she had heard she didn't like. She laughed slightly at Kaleb's words and then flipped another table hearing the loud satisfying clatter when the bowls of ice cream fell onto the ground. She heard a loud grunt from someone across from them, and said to them, "You shouldn't be having tea anyways, it's bad for you." The person commented back with a glare and she shrugged it off then looked over at Kaleb, who seemed to be having an easier time flipping the tables then she was.

Kaleb laughed as he turned over a few more tables. They were almost done, and it wouldn't be long until they were chased out of the parlor. Kaleb went to Avrille's side and inquired in his casual manner, "Would you like me to help you out? I want to have all the tables turned before the shopkeeper chases out." He laughed wickedly as he turned over yet another table. This day was awesome for him. He loved it.

Avrille blushed slightly and slung her arms at her side and said, "Sure." She flashed Kaleb a smile before moving over to another table and pushing it with all of her strength. She continued pushing them down as she asked, "Where in Bulgaria are you from?" She had been to Bulgaria a few times in her life and knew the area well, unlike New Zealand where she knew nothing about it.

Kaleb grinned, and helped her push over another table, and move on to the next one. Kaleb thought for a moment, and answered, "Sliven. Have you been there?" He have lived there for the majority of his life, and it ever bothered him. Except when his family moved away from it. Then, he was rather upset about the huge move. And the weather wasn't as cold and bitter.

Avrille had to think about her answer, then she finally answered, "I don't think so, but my sister may have." She shrugged her shoulders slightly then pushed over another table with a smirk. She then saw that they were finished pushing over all of the tables. She smirked slightly then walked over to the counter and slid off the things that were on it.

Kaleb stated, "Great place." He chuckled, and shoved the cash register off the counter. He heard the shopkeeper start to yell. Kaleb gave Avrille a look and burst out laughing. Between his laughs, he gasped, "I think that...is our cue to leave." With that, he say the shopkeeper coming at them. Beaming, he ran out of the parlor, hoping that Avrille had ran as well.

Avrille laughed with Kaleb then ran as fast as she could, she skidded to a quick halt when she realized she had passed Kaleb in her haste. She giggled into her hand slightly then waited for Kaleb to come to her side. "This is the most fun I've had in a while," she murmured, to her surprise she was being honest, she had thought that Kaleb was dull and irritating, so this was great.

Kaleb laughed when Avrille passed him. He walked to be by her side. He was out of breath. He shook his head, "Same here. Wow, I haven't done so much in such a long time." He glanced back to the chaos they have caused. Kaleb was reluctant to say this, but did anyway, "I would say that we should hit up the joke shop, but I think we should save that for another time. Can't do all the great things at once." He wished that he was up for more, but then, they wouldn't have much else to do.

She raised her eye brows slightly when she saw that Kaleb was out of breath, she rolled her eyes slightly as she relaxed her face then she smiled at him and took a deep breath and repeated curiously, "Another time?" She smiled, that meant that they would see each other again, which made her smile. The fact that she wanted to see him again surprised her mildly, but she shook it off and said, "Sure, that's probably the best idea anyways."

Kaleb smiled, glad to hear that they would meet up again. It shocked him. It shocked him a lot. He had never looked forward to seeing someone. Kaleb dismissed it, deciding it was nothing anyways. She was a girl, and every girl meant the same to him. But this one... Kaleb stopped his thoughts. "I thought I was right about that." Kaleb inquired, "Should we go our separate ways, or just sit around and exchange stories and feelings." He stressed the last word, and also added a sarcastic tone to it as well.

Avrille raised her eye brows as Kaleb asked if they should share their feelings, she crossed her arms against her chest slightly and said playfully, "Our feelings? Wow I thought you were the one person in New Zealand that wasn't terribly dull or unfortunate, guess I was wrong." She rolled her eyes and asked with slight mockery in her tone, "How are you feeling Kaleb?" She laughed slightly and grinned at him to show that she was joking around with him.

Kaleb burst out laughing, when she was joking around. He couldn't help it. After a few moments, he replied in a mocking voice, teasing, "I am feeling just bombastic! And how...about you?" Kaleb straightened his posture and flashed a smirk at the girl, "I am not dull, I'll tell you that. You on the other hand..." He had a playful twinkle in his eyes.

[bombtastic? is that supposed to be good? :p]

Avrille curled her lip over as if she was disappointed, when Kaleb pretended to call her dull, then said, "I'm not dull, I'm unfortunate, get it right Styx." She smirked lightly then said, "I'm perfect." Avrille shrugged her shoulders slightly.

((Mhm. Fantastic... same thing))

Kaleb smirked, "Unfortunate is not the right word, I don't think. Perhaps around the lines of plain?" Kaleb laughed, to let her know he was joking. He smiled and wondered whether she was kidding about her being perfect. To be honest, he didn't find any flaws in her...yet. "I'm perfect as well. Well, as perfect as perfect can ever hope to get." He smirked, even though half of him believed it.

[thought so]

Avrille laughed slightly and said sarcastically, "Right, I'm plain. Think you might have the two of us confused." She smiled at him and began walking assuming that Kaleb was walking beside her then she flashed him a grin and asked to male conversation, obviously referring to his earlier fall, "How are your knees feeling?"

[i couldn't think of anything bahhh]

Kaleb snorted with laughter, "Ha, as if. I know what I am." He began to walk beside her, their destination a mystery to him, those he didn't care. "My knees?" It took a moment before he realized that she was asking about his fall. "Um, just fine. I'm a tough guy. I can handle that kind of pain." He smiled to himself. "Did I surprise you when I jumped from the tree?"

Avrille laughed into her hand at Kaleb's response then said teased, "Oh yes tough guy, you surprised me." She smirked slightly then shrugged her shoulders inwardly then looked over at Kaleb quietly and said, "So.. tough guy, what do you want to do now?"

Kaleb enjoyed her teasing him. It was something new to him, and he practically adored it. When she asked what he wanted to do, he simply shrugged. Kaleb couldn't think of much, and this surprised him a bit. He was usually creative and full of ideas. Kaleb sighed, "I have no idea. What would you want to do?"

[Awh]

Avrille shrugged her shoulders as well but pursed her lips in thought, but she came up with nothing so she shrugged her shoulders again with a small huff then she said, "I'm fine just walking." She smiled at him to show her content then turned her head forward so she could watch where she was going. This was fun, perhaps I should actually see him in the future, she thought with a small smirk, then she shrugged once more.

Kaleb grinned, and nodded, "Okay, walking seems cool." Kaleb was walking beside her, but not so close to where they would be touching. Kaleb could not help but say, "When you are in Durmstrang, I think you ought to write to me about your adventures there, since I won't be going there." Kaleb did not know how she would respond to that, but once again, he spoke without thinking too much.

Avrille looked over at Kaleb and smiled, her nose wrinkled slightly then said, "Sure, but you have to write me as well." She smirked slightly then asked curiously, "What house do you want to be in?" Avrille's scintillating harlequin green eyes danced excitedly as she looked over at Kaleb again.

Kaleb pretended like he was pouting. Although, inside, he wondered if he could actually write a letter. If it was to a friend, Kaleb was sure he could pull it off easily. Kaleb laughed, "No guarantees that my writing is readable though." Kaleb then answered her other question, "Slytherin. It just seems like a cooler house. Not to mention that my brother is in there." Kaleb couldn't remember whether Durmstrang had houses or not.

Avrille grinned and said, "Can't say my English will be all that great in the letter either, so I think you're good." She shrugged her shoulders slightly, she couldn't write English if her life depended on it, which was one reason she was going to attend Durmstrang, all of the classes were taught in Russian or Bulgarian. "And you're close to your brother?" Avrille asked nicely.

Kaleb pointed out, "I can write to you in Bulgarian, if you understand that language." He smiled a bit. He, of course, knew Bulgarian and English. But when it came to Russian, he was a bit mixed up on that language. Kaleb shrugged, "I look up to him. He is like, seventeen, so he probably doesn't hang out with the little guys like me much." Kaleb wondered if they would even room together, if he got Slytherin.

Avrille let out a smile and said, "I do, it's much easier actually." She smiled, she knew Bulgarian, Russian, bits of Italian and English but she couldn't write or really read English, so the fact that Kaleb could read Bulgarian was a slight relief. "That's cute," Avrille murmured quietly then shrugged her shoulders, she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad one, she didn't really care for cutesy things. She knew that was odd for a girl her age but she was different.

[Oh I've replied to your PM to Rosaline k..]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back