Not open for further replies.

Andrew Bruke

Character's Name:Andrew Bruke
Name Of Celebrity:William Moseley
Type of Graphic:I donno which category this goes in :mellow:
Size:Normal
Images (doesn't have to be of you. I can look up pictures if I really have to):
You can choose the main image cuz I don't know which one will look decent
But the side images are here. Can you please resize these so they become smaller cuz the central image is suppose to be larger than all these

narniapics1.jpg

william-moseley-glamour-magazine-woman-of-the-year-awards-2008-arrivals-19bRpM.jpg

75.jpg

For Background I want this image
Resized of course :)
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Slytherin/djradblogsite/slytherin.jpg

Text :
I won't go where a path takes me but where there is no path and leave a trail~Andrew Bruke

Font:

Border(Yes, No): No

Other:Hmm.. It's hard to desribe but I know you'll understand.
I want the siggy to be like the main picture in the middle and the others like sticking out on the left hand side. The images that are small are to stick there and I want them to be in a spotlight(circular spotlight) way. Then I want my Bio to be under the first sticking image, the character development and roleplay development under the second and third respectively.

I know it's hard to understand but that's the best way I can explain. Okay one more try...
Like for instance 'BIO' under the 1st small image sticking out on the left, 'Character Development' under the 2nd sticking out image and 'Roleplay development' under the third.

thankyou so much :D
AB

=-/
This is what I got after rereading this about twelve times and then rereading the pm that you sent me again quite a lot of times. I may be completely off so just let me know. :r:

2uh67ar.png

2mi1e1i.png

2hcdhfr.png

*Links Don't Work Yet*

okay sorry for this but can u change even the text and make it

I won't go where the path leads but where there is no path and leave a trail~Andrew Bruke

Request Failed: Archived

Your Graphics Request has failed for one or more of the following reasons:
[ul][li]The topic has been inactive for an extended period of time</LI>
[li]You did not fill out all requirements for requesting graphics
<LI>[li]The artist you requested to complete this is no longer filling requests[/li][/ul]
Feel free to post another request another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back