Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
A girl named Hilton Tiwari was one of the more difficult people for Archie to find as he did not know what she looked like or even what year she was in. He only knew that she was in Hufflepuff and assumed that asking around the Hufflepuff table would be the best way to go about finding her. He quickly walked from where he had delivered his last rose at the Ravenclaw table to where the Hufflepuff table was and smiled as he called out to the group of students occupying the benches. "Is there a Hilton Tiwari here? I have a rose with her name on it!" He shouted, hoping someone would respond.

Hilton Tiwari had not been having a pleasant day. She was ridden with anxiety after having to leave her brothers' for the second time this school year. The fourth year had been silently eating her breakfast, making no conversation with any of her housemates. She only got sadder as she saw people throughout the Great Hall get delivered roses. So when she heard her name called by Archie, she got up and ran to the older student. "Is that for ME, Archie?! I didn't think anyone would get me a rose" she said happily and quickly as held her hands together in hopes that Archie would hand the rose over to her soon. Hilton had not even noticed she wasn't speaking English.

Archie smiled as someone ran up to him, though his expression was soon taken over by confusion when the girl spoke to him in a different language. He frowned slightly and titled his head as he asked, "You're Hilton, yeah?" To confirm that this was the girl his yellow rose was meant for. He thought it was sweet that she seemed so excited, but didn't want to accidentally give the rose away to the wrong person even as the girl held her hands out to him. "I'm sorry, but I can't understand you." He added, unsure of what else to do as he held the rose in one hand, hesitant to hand it over until he knew this was the right girl.

Hilton kept the smile on her face even as Archie questioned her identity. How could he not know what she looked like? She made the effort to know what he looked like, but only because he played Quidditch and she did not like being lost when Reuben talked about the sport with her. Hilton took the flower from Archie's hand. "Just give me my damn flower." she said with her smile still on her face. She looked at the pretty yellow flower before she held out her hand for the note. "Where's my note?" she asked sternly.

Archie was still confused, but he allowed the yellow rose to be taken from his hands. He began to smile again as he retrieved the note that was addressed to Hilton and handed it over. "Here you go! Hope it brightens your day." He said, moving to hold the handle of his rose basket properly now that his hands were free of her rose and her note. He had so many other deliveries that day and hoped all of them would be easy as the fatigue of running around more than usual was already beginning to set in.
Hilton Tiwari said:
Dear Hilton,

I think you're doing better than you think you are. It's a scary world out there, and you are handling yourself with honour and grace. Your grades do not reflect your intelligence, and I hope to see that change the more your grow. It has been a privilege.

Professor Arvo Tuuri.

Hilton read her note and smiled. She never thought she'd get a rose from a professor. She looked up at Archie and gave a small bow. "Thank you, and I hope you do well against Hufflepuff in the upcoming match, not too well though." she told him. Archie was a good player from what she had observed. She was not expecting much from her home team, but she would never let that show.

Archie smiled as the girl thanked him for delivering the rose. "No problem. I'm glad you like it!" He exclaimed, continuing to smile until she mentioned the upcoming quidditch game between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. His expression then changed to that of a smirk but he did his best to not boast or show how biased he was towards his house team. "I think we'll do great!" He said. "Anyway, have a great day!" As he said this he nodded towards the girl and then turned on his heels to make his next rose delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back