Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Rowan
Wand
Straight 14½" Unyielding Black Walnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Setting: Ministry of Magic - DMT
Dominic finished work early and had most details planned out for this day. He had asked from some people and found out that Rowan is free for the next day. It was perfect timing for what he had planned for her. He was now waiting for his favorite person just at the atrium of the ministry. Well, his favorite person after his family. With his towering figure and keen eyes, he could already spot the woman from afar.

Coincidentally, Rowan was finished with work herself. It was a slow day, and very little needed attention. The head of the office gave her the option to go home early, Rowan didn’t need to be told twice. She cleaned up her workspace and wish those remaining a good rest of their day. Rowan pocketed her wand and left the department. As she was leaving the building she saw a handsome face come into view. “Dominic,” the small witch greeted the man with a friendly smile and light hug keeping their appearance professional in the workplace. “Are you done with work too?”

Dominic caught his breath the moment the little beauty hugged him. He shook herself and hugged her back. "Hey there!", he could not stop himself and kissed her cheek. Ministry or not, there was no stopping him from showering her with affection. He nodded as an answer to her question. "You're done with work right?", without waiting for an answer, he took her hand and started to gently tug her along among the crowd of employees toward the entrance. "Good. We are going somewhere.", he looked back to wink at her.

Rowan blushed madly from the innocent cheek kiss. She needs to get used to that, they were dating after all. “Mhm, why what-” she wouldn’t be able to finish her sentence as she was being gently rushed out by Dominic. Rowan quickens her steps, squeezing the wizard’s hand. “Oh, what do you have in mind, Dominic Corelli?” She grins looking at him suspiciously. She obviously trusted him allowing him to lead the way to the surprise.

Dominic just chuckled as he continued pulling Rowan along. Once they were clear of the crowd, he turned to look at the woman fully. "I'm taking you out on a date. Hope you got your best shoes on.", he teased as they entered a fireplace. He had already contacted his brother's friend to enchant his fireplace for an hour, just enough for him to pull Rowan and bring her safely there.
f58618c7-a46c-4df7-8913-d7732c150a18_d.jpg
The view that greeted them the moment they stepped out of the fireplace was exhilarating. Dominic glanced down at Rowan to see her reaction. Typical first dates were movies and dinner. Not for them. With their jobs, he could say they were a different couple. "What do you think?", he asked the woman. Dalton's friend just came out from the back with their climbing gear, a tent and a picnic basket that he requested for it.

"A date? My best shoes on?" Rowan questions the man but before she can get a proper response from him, they travel through the floo powder network. Rowan held onto him, she kept still until they safely arrived at the location. The fresh crisp air hit her first, Rowan moves from around Dominic. A beautiful sight greeted the small woman, a rocky mountain and pine trees were in her line of vision. Rowan took a moment to soak it all in. She turns to the man, squeezing his hand. "It's lovely! I can't believe you set this day up for us? You sneaky, handsome man!" Rowan gleefully expressed. She was a woman that likes to take hikes and walks on long trails. Rowan had mentioned it to him once or twice, which seems like it was more than enough for him to know what she likes. "Let's get going! This is going to be fun."

Dominic chuckled, proud of himself to impress the woman with him. Dalton was even hesitant to suggest the place since it was unusual for a first date. Squeezing her hand back, he took the things from his friend. "Thanks, dude. Owe you one." "Nah, it's not a problem. Have fun, lovebirds!" Dominic slapped his back before turning back to face Rowan. "Shall we?", taking her hand and began leading the way.

Rowan smirks while Dalton left them to their own devices. "Oh, we will," chimes the former Hufflepuff, waving after the man. Rowan nods, moving closer to Dominic's side. "Alright, so if we're climbing up there without the use of magic, I'm going to need you to be patience with me. Alright? My legs are useless compare to yours. I'm only good at climbing up flat surfaces, mostly."

Dominic chuckled as he playfully pulled Rowan closer. "I will wait for you for as long as I need to.", he whispered huskily before sneaking a kiss on her cheek. They got ready and after he hoisted everything, he turned to look at her. "You ready? Ladies first."

Rowan gave a little giggle, and blushed madly touching her cheek. "Yes!" Rowan did her part to get ready. She made sure her shoes were tied properly and nothing was hanging out of place that could cause her to stall while climbing. "I believe so. Mind if ya give me a once over and see that I am? I'm trusting ya judgement over mines."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back