Needs some enemies and friends, maybe a boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyss Summers

OOC First Name
Mel aka Melissa
Well, Alyss is very harsh and if you want to be her boyfriend you'd have to be a Slytherin, and hate others that are non slytherins, also same with friends. If you're her enemy you're in the other houses, she'd walk over you, pick on you etc. But it'd be more fun if the people she actually picks on sticks up for themselves, I'd like people around eleven, twelve, she wouldn't really pick on others that are younger and if you're her friend don't expect her to be nice to you, she's not a nice Slytherin, she's one of the mean ones.

She's fashionable and loves shopping, that's pretty much her weakness, she's very capable at duelling and will let others know exactly what she's thinking in her blunt way, anyone interested?

Also, I'd like some people to be bullied, for her to bash them around as her parents are having a divorce, and it's hard for her at the moment, she hates them but she still has to live with them and since no one really trusts her she has nowhere to stay, so some people who would let her pick on them without saying anything to her or sticking up for themselves is great, if you say anything behind her back, I don't care, just as long as she doesn't hear. :D

By the way, the maximum the boyfriend can be is 13/14, thanks.

So, anyone interested? ^_^ :D

Edit: I forgot, some of her friends can be older, but just don't expect her to instantly gravitate to you and trust you immediately, she works up to it but she's not very nice.

Zoii is a little older (15) and will (hopefully) be transferring in the next term. Her parents are also going through a divorce, so she can sympathize. She's a firecracker of a girl, very hotheaded and blunt. Overall, she is just minding her own business and really could care less who likes her or not. She's a nice person generally, but her temper is never turned once it is ignited.

Maybe Zoii and Alyss could be friends, if not just associates and occasionally talking.

Gaby- Sounds good, but Alyss would take a while to get used to Zoii, but it also depends what house she is in, but if she's not in Slytherin maybe they could be associates or secret friends? :D Haha, I love the idea of secret friends, but Alyss wouldn't tell Zoii straight away about her parents.

Ashley- Awesome! Alyss may be a bit mean at first, but she will most likely get used to Lexi sooner or later, could you start a topic though please? I'm not very good at starting...

By the way, I forgot, Alyss is a Dark Elite, is that all right?

Awesome, a Dark Elite is a member of the group Dark Elites that Lykke Wu started and they believe that others who aren't Slytherins should be removed from the world, etc.

Trample all over them?
That sounds a little bit rough..
But Alex could be her friend, considering they already have an RP running. But Alex doesn't fit the criteria. :r

Thanks Zach, and I have to go now anyway, Lexi, I'll reply in your topic asap.

And Zach: Alex and Alyss could be friends, maybe Alyss ending up having a crush on Alex in the future? Who knows, but expect a long process for it...

Oh Melly.
You never did pay much attention. Alex is 'seeing somebody'. Durrrrrrrrrrrr.
And.. I never was a fan of long and arduous processes..

How about Summer Chambers for an enemy? :D She's a 2nd year in Slytherin but I can see them not getting along :lol:

At Zach's request :tut: Summer is a bit of an annoying 'diva' who's used to getting pretty much whatever she wants. She's kind of conceited and thinks only of herself, etc.

It might actually help if you told Melly about Summer. :r

Hehe. I reckon that would interest Alex as well. xD

Thanks Abby, Summer sounds good for Alyss as an enemy, she reminds me a bit of Alyss so I think that maybe they would rub each other a bit in the wrong way... but if they don't could Summer maybe be a mentor for Alyss?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back