Needs Hogwarts Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Walker

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Hey, Joe needs to make some friends from Hogwarts so it'd be cool if he could role play with a few people. :) PM me if you're interested. :)

</FONT></COLOR>
Okaaaaaaaaaay!
<i>
</i>

I have <COLOR color="darkgreen"><FONT font="Georgia">Alex Blade, and Robbie Masters

As you can see, Alex is a First Year Slytherin.
Alex wants to grow up to be an Auror, he is disgusted by his brother's choice to become a Death Eater. He is a kind hearted guy, and is generally easy to get along with. ;)

Robbie, on the other hand, is a Hufflepuff of the same year. And I would love to finally be able to RP with him.
Robbie is a more devious kind of person, who WOULD sooner hex you then listen to you try and settle things with words.
I've never used him before, so that personality might take a while for me to nail.

Alyss (Mel.)- Friends, enemies...Just looking for people for Joe to role play with. :) I don't mind. :p

Marcus (Zach.)- They both sound incredibly cool to me. :) I'll RP with either, or both. you can choose. :p

Okay. I have two characters one can definitely be an enemy, and another that can be a friend or enemy, depending.

Alyss Summers- She's a typical girl that thinks she's the best, people hate her, she's powerful and she acts like a pureblood to try and hide that she's actually a half blood. Her lifelong dream is to be the Dark Lady when she's older, and she believes that anyone else who is not a Slytherin should be terminated, immediately. She doesn't have any friends just 'acquaintances' and she has more enemies than those. Others are fearful of her, even some older students are, as she has learnt a few spells from the older students. She is pretty much one of the rulers of the first year. When you get there, she'll be a second year.

Then there's Rosemarie Wilkinson- She's a Ravenclaw, who at first wanted to be a Slytherin, but she's more qualified for Ravenclaw. She loves reading but she's fearful of being called a nerd so she hides it. She's a bit mean, compared to Alyss she's like the tooth fairy, but she'll take a while to warm up to you. She doesn't have many friends because of that because most people don't want to bother warming up to her. She loves shopping, and she acts like a plastic like girl, but in reality, she's a girl that you'd want for a friend because she'd stand up for you, but only if you take the time to warm up to her.

Hey it's Joe.

I reckon Rosemarie would suit Joe well...He's a sweet little kid, who is quite happy to wait for friendship, and earn it. Joe also doesn't have many friends as he just hasn't bothered to make many as yet, so maybe they'd both work well together if they eventually become friends. :)

Sounds great, would you mind making the topic?

You mean Joe and Rosemarie. :D Sophie is sort of occupied with planning a wedding at the moment... :p

I can offer Sasha Hayden as a friend or something. I need to RP more with her.

She has had a bad life so she hides what happens unless she finds a true friend. She's nice and would never hurt someone (including their feelings) unless she was forced to because of bullies. She can't stand up for herself.

How does it sound?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back