quiet

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 15 Inch Rigid Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hello hello!

So, I have Pixie here, you've maybe seen her about, she's very quiet and very reclusive. She likes witchy things, gardens, runes and all things that she views as traditional magic. She is not very good with large crowds of people, or people in general. She kinda just likes doing her own thing, so she doesn't always bother with people/friends/etc. However she's noticed in herself that her dislike of crowds is worsening and so she is trying to do things that make her interact with people occasionally.

I really enjoy RPing her, she's good fun but i recognise that it can be difficult to RP with someone who rarely responds. But I'd love to try and get some things going for her.

So I'm looking for friends, crushes, enemies, anything really, just so she can be a little more out there.

Thanks

Hey Emzies!!!

Ahh, I would REALLY love to offer Annabeth for Pixie, she's that type of extrovert that would just love to adopt an introvert! Also, she's really into witchy things too, so they could totally bond over that. Or Kaia. She's just as friendly just maybe a little bit too judgy? She judges everyone based on their outfits. Also, could I ask what is Pixie's sexuality? Because maybe then I may have someone more to offer as a crush or something that way too

Emzies! So, I have two characters for you in Eoin and Rhys. Funnily tho, they are both loners as well and also not prone to talking much XD

Eoin is in her year so they would have probably seen each other around more. He's also a bit of a solitary type, will tell people how much he hates Hogwarts and much prefers books over people. But one thing they could bond over is their dislike of large crowds as he get's a bit claustrophobic around too many people and that's why he prefers keeping to himself most of the time.

And then there's Rhys in the year below. He's also the silent type but is more deadly because he likes to listen and then try and use the information he hears against people in the future. But he also likes to draw and can often be found quietly drawing people so that could be one way they could meet if he just starts randomly sketching her.

I guess you could also have Flynn, but as we know he's just an arse and probably won't be very nice so x_x

@Blair Bianchi Pixie is quite flexible relationship wise. So i'd be game to talk about it if you had any ideas for it. Otherwise Annabeth and Pixie for sure! Do you want to start something or shall I?

@Flynn North To Eoin&Pixie and Rhys&Pixie, both of those sound good, they might not go well, but that's chill with me. We could start one now and start the other a little later to stagger out the threads? Maybe start with the Eoin one, since it might be a tad easier for them to meet and interact. We could set it during the either opening or closing feast (of y39 and y40 respectively), Pixie usually ducks out the absolute moment she can, maybe they run into each other in the courtyard?

@Flynn North To Eoin&Pixie and Rhys&Pixie, both of those sound good, they might not go well, but that's chill with me. We could start one now and start the other a little later to stagger out the threads? Maybe start with the Eoin one, since it might be a tad easier for them to meet and interact. We could set it during the either opening or closing feast (of y39 and y40 respectively), Pixie usually ducks out the absolute moment she can, maybe they run into each other in the courtyard?
I'm down with staggering out threads! Eoin is pretty much the same when it comes to the feast, he's always ducking out as soon as possible because he's not in the mood for chatting to people. So it could be interesting to have them bump into each other both trying to duck on the feast. Maybe the Y40 welcome feast so we have more time to RP it?

@Blair Bianchi Pixie is quite flexible relationship wise. So i'd be game to talk about it if you had any ideas for it. Otherwise Annabeth and Pixie for sure! Do you want to start something or shall I?Ya
Yay, amazing! Then even for romance, we can see where Anna and Pixie lead and how they get along! I would be thankful if you started this one!

Hey Emzies.
I could offer up Skye. she isn't the best in crowds either but is very into her music and often shows her emotions and feelings through that. I don't really know how to describe her her head is in the clouds, her feet are often bare and she picks the most out of place looking person around and bonds with them. not that she is social or bubbly herself. but that outsider feeling is what she knows and what she is comfortable with.
Pixie is a couple o years older. so maybe aort of friends sort of a mentor or even a big sister figure.

Hey Emzies.
I could offer up Skye. she isn't the best in crowds either but is very into her music and often shows her emotions and feelings through that. I don't really know how to describe her her head is in the clouds, her feet are often bare and she picks the most out of place looking person around and bonds with them. not that she is social or bubbly herself. but that outsider feeling is what she knows and what she is comfortable with.
Pixie is a couple o years older. so maybe aort of friends sort of a mentor or even a big sister figure.
Hey Mia! That seems like it could be good. I'm not sure how well it would work, but it might work...I'd been keen to explore it at least. Do you want to start or shall I?

I can start later today if you want. Is the garden okay?

Sounds good!

I had muse in the bus.
sorry for any typos I was on the bus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back