Need Some Air? Go For A Fly

Tala took his hand and got up. "Yeah we should" he said giving Derrik a small smile. "At least you don't have to walk up hundreds of stairs to get to your common room" He said, complaining slightly "Why the seventh floor?"

Derrik laughed. "And no one said you had to walk them all alone either" Derrik didn't want to let go of Tala's hand. His hand was warm and soft. Somehow it felt right.

"Um..I know its odd but..can we...just hold hands until we get closer to the school were people are more known to roam?"

"Nice job! You're probably going to destroy everything you have between you two as friends." "Shut it. At least I'm the one showing my efforts and feelings here!" Derrik thought back. That should shut up that voice for a while.

OOC: i was also thinking of having them walk with each others arms over their shoulders too but didn't know how to quite get that out.

Tala blushed when he heard Derriks request. "I don't mind at all, actually, I was going to ask the same thing" He said, his blush rising on his face. He had been thinking about it and can't believe that Derrik had been too. He smiled at Derrik as they started walking towards the school.

Derrik blushed too.
"Really?...." Derrik didn't think of that at all. Maybe what he thought a long time ago when they first met was true after all. And maybe he too was falling for him.

"Um...what else do you have up in there that I should know about?" Derrik poked Tala's head slightly as they walked.

Tala laughed "At the moment....nothing but air" He said chuckling. He looked slyly at Derrik "You should know what that's like, you have air in your head all the time" He fought back a snigger.

Tala was somewhat back to his old self again. He laughed before he spoke.
"Oh really now? We'll just see about that." With a few seconds to spare, Derrik made an attempt to tickle him before they go to the point where they could both be seen by anyone on the school grounds.

"I'll walk you to you're dorm and then from there you'll meet me at my dorm entry so we can both go to the ball...is that alright?" Derrik let go of Tala's hand although he didn't want to. He ruffled his own hair with his free hand.

"Hey!" He protested at being tickled. He gave him mock glare and smiled softly at him when he let go of his hand.

"That sounds fine with me. I'm looking forward to the ball" He said with another small smile playing on his lips. In return to Derrik ruffling his hair he ruffled his back.

"Alrighty then. I'll meet you when the time comes." Derrik smiled. This would be the first time that Derrik would have fun like he used to have.

"I'll race you. You fragile thing!" and Derrik was off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back