Need Rps and Friends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixie Hales

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Hey guys, Im not exactly new to the site but I havent been able to be on much lately and as a result Trixie has almost no friends and very very few RPs.

So basically I need some really close friends for Trixie
Some friends... we hang out alot but are not really really close
Some student friends than she isnt close with but she can run into and they can have fun together.

I can offer up Imogen as a student friend or Close friend.

She's nice and friendly and always looking to have some fun or just chill out.

Yeah sure,
Where do you want it and would you like to start it or shall I?

Okay I'll go do it now. I'll post a link here as soon as I'm done.

Lauren could be a friend, she's a first year Ravenclaw too ^_^ . So they could sort of be close friends/ student friends that way, up to you :)

My character is in like social suicide at the moment she's got no roleplays going on, so this would be good for her to get her up and active again :D

I play Jessy Talent (First year Hufflepuff) who didn't get RPed at all for awhile (I took her over recently for a friend who doesn't have time to RP anymore) so is kind of in the same boat :) She's up for any kind of friendship... she's not much into studying, but she's fun and always up for a good time ^_^

Lauren - cool, she doesnt have any actual friends in Ravenclaw :ph43r: i knoww, its quite sad :unsure: :rofl: so yes, sounds good. can u start the thread?

Gabriel - Trixie's looking for some fun in her life right now :D , so that sounds gud :) maybe they could meet and do something? i dunno =-/ tell me what you think!

Sounds good ^__^ Jessy's kinda looking to have some fun too - she's not really enjoying school at the moment, so that definitely sounds great :D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back