Need plots, friends, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamza Khalid

OOC First Name
Hamza [Main]
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" with an Essence of Griffin Feather core
Alright, so with the recent set back on my current RP's, not many of the people I am currently RPing with are taking the interest in replying back to them, so most of the time, I just sit here doing nothing.. :correct: What I'm looking for is ACTIVE people who want to RP.

Hamza Khalid

A Bit About Him: Hamza is a very nice, down to earth guy. He's very smart, doing very good in school, loves to hang out with people, he is NOT a mean guy, maybe once in a while he will show some anger, but that's about it, nothing serious.
What I'm Looking For Hamza: Friends, Best Friend (1 Female), 1 Older student to be friends with him (6th Year or Older)

Professor Rais Hussain
A Bit About Him: Rais is the type of guy who doesn't like giving up, is generally a pretty calm and a cool guy, except for maybe sometimes he may lose his anger, but he's a decent guy. He loves to hangout with death eaters, have duels, etc.
What I'm Looking For Rais: Death Eaters (to hangout with), Friends

Let me know!

Well I have Chrysanthemum Xanthe as a friend or best friend.

She's very Artistic, Outgoing, and Confident. She's often lonely in her home because her parents are painters and they only pay attention to their work, so she often goes down to the beach or out to the town. She carries around her camera and takes a picture of almost everthing. She just recently moved to New Zealand from Portland, Maine. She's met several friends already but as she always says "The More The Merrier!"

She hasn't started school quite yet but soon!

Yes? No?

I have Kynleigh Davis who is a first year Gryffindor. I haven't had much chance to do anything with her yet and am wanting to be able to get to use her some so I could offer her up as a best friend for Hamza if you'd like :) A little on her character just so you can get an idea of her: She's 11 years old and is from Dunedin, NZ. Kynleigh is a little bit of a wild child though hyperactive would probably be a better term for her. She's very social and fairly easy to get along with. She loves anything that has to do with the outdoors and enjoys watching quidditch (though she's scared to death of heights). The Gryffindor is a bit of a book worm if she can find something that sparks her interest. At times the 11 year old can be stubborn to a fault, but there are the rare occasions where she'll cave.

If you're interested in starting something up between the two of them just let me know and we can do a thread together :D

Winnie - I'm looking for people that are sorted right now with in the school. ;) I can't view any of the outer from the school (Obsidian, Bridgestone, etc), so I can't RP.

Katie
- Sounds very interesting. We can start RPing and see where things go from there. I'm sure Hamza and Kynleigh would make really good friends. Do you want me to setup RP or can you?

I have Aletheia except she's a girl, she's mostly evil to muggles because she's a Death Eater but to other people that has magic in them she doesn't care, she can be kind to them.

What do you think?

Sounds good to me. Do you want me to setup a thread or do you want to?

Alright, I'll post a topic soon. ;)

I have Harriet Griffin, first year gryffindor. shes a nice person, has been looking after her siblings for a long time and so is finding herself quite lonely at the moment so maybe they could be best/friends?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back