Need People of Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac Chambers IV

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Well basically, Isaac needs enemies. :lol: He's only met a few people so far and he's mostly always been nice to them (except for Mike :arr: ) which isn't very in character of him.

I created him to be a very arrogant, pompous ass who is full of himself and tries to charm the ladies ( =)) ) so I need boys to make enemies with and girls to flirt with like a love/hate thing. Kinda like "Argh I hate him but he makes me swoon/laugh" kinda thing :lol:

So any takers? :D

I'm also up for any other type of relationship, so if you'd like just say so. :)

Well there's me!!
I tend to alienate just about everyone who comes into contact with me as I'm way too outspoken and very blunt in how I speak but underneath it all I'm just completely misunderstood.
I tell the truth and hold no punches

I have one best friend and a good friend
best friend is a Gryffindor - Ryuu
and good friend is a Hufflepuff - Kaede
and just about everyone else I've ever come in touch with besides Jaken Styx holds me in contempt =-/
so perhaps it would be nice to have a Slytherin boy be something of a friend
we could always start out absolutely hating one another - well house rivalries and attitude problems ;)

Oooh! Okay well Isaac has met Kaede already and he rather liked her :) so maybe (will need to PM Katie about this) she can introduce us, thinking we'll get along too but once we meet we'll end up hating each other and over the course of time "tolerate" each other and then eventually be friends! ^_^

Yup yup as holidays are already finished :p i doubt i'll reply today... im getting off soon :(

Isaac Chambers said:
Oooh! Okay well Isaac has met Kaede already and he rather liked her :) so maybe (will need to PM Katie about this) she can introduce us, thinking we'll get along too but once we meet we'll end up hating each other and over the course of time "tolerate" each other and then eventually be friends! ^_^
sounds like a plan ;)

I'd be willing to have Alyssa or Theo meet him,
but I have no clue what kind of relationship they would have yet....

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back